One step closer

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  KRYSTAL’S POV:   I love how Amber treats me; I mean it’s too obvious that he takes extra care of me ever since he knew that I am pregnant. He spoils me a lot and I really love to how he treats like his princess, it was a new feeling for me living in a house with him, I thought it would be awkward but surprisingly it’s not. It feels like home like the feeling I usually feel when mom was still around, I just feel at ease and safe, and it’s weird. We barely know each other but I feel safe whenever he’s around. I did pity him on the first day of me moving in, but I felt so irritated with his actions, I mean whenever he’s upset or thinking of something he is annoyingly silent, I really hate it when he does that. I appreciate that he drove in the middle of the night when I told him to buy those dried mangoes, and he did stay up until I ate all my cravings which made him look like a panda, it was so cute but I tried not to laugh to his face when I saw him leaving for work. I realized that Amber is a mysterious guy, maybe deeper than Aiden’s because I can predict his moves while Amber’s just different which makes me think what’s going on in that brain of his.

 

Ever since I misjudged him from our first meeting I’m always wondering what really happened in the past, because I couldn’t forget those look in his eyes, that pain when I told him that he’s evil for not caring for Aiden. I tried to ask Yuri oppa but he wouldn’t spill anything to me he said that I should ask Amber because that stupid likes to keep everything for himself.  So I took the courage to ask him that moment when he stayed up late just to watch me eat my midnight cravings, well it’s almost morning when we ended up our conversation.

 

~FLASHBACK~ Am can I ask you something, I mumbled hesitantly I know his eyes were drooping already but when I asked him that question he was taken aback. His eyes changed, he was avoiding my stare “Uh—well, it’s a very long story Krys really” he said rubbing his nape the one thing I notice the most with him is that he tends to rub his nape and his eyebrows twitches unconsciously whenever he’s nervous. “She just left without a word Krys, she left with Aiden” he mumbled with his cracked voice. Amber told me everything, and I knew it was a very sensitive subject for him, his eyes were almost teary but damn he could still put up those stupid smiles. A very different version from Aiden’s because he usually blames their father and I know he somewhat hates Amber from not looking for him all those years. Now I know why Amber was so furious when he knew that his dad kept everything from him all those years. What touched my heart is when he told me he looked for Aiden for such a long time, ever since he was thirteen.   I didn’t ask further because I don’t know why my heartache when I saw those sad eyes again. I know I’m not treating him like the way he was treating me since the day we first met, I’m starting to feel bad for everything that I said to him and now I’m still hurting him I don’t know,   Aiden is still here but with Amber I feel guilty, he can make me smile without even trying and most of all I totally forgot about Aiden whenever he’s around. There’s something in Amber that makes me forget everything, that makes me curious about him, he draws me into him, like a spell that makes me want to fall in his charms, his smile and brown eyes. I’m confused too okay? It’s just everything that happened was so fast that it almost felt like everything is just a dream. ~END~

 

 

I don’t know but every time I’m hungry I wanted Amber to be by my side when I’m eating, it seems like I feel satisfied whenever he’s around, this stupid where could he be! I called his office and I’m trying to reach him but he’s not picking up! Like hell does he wanna die?! Doesn’t he know that it’s not right to keep a pregnant woman hungry! I was beyond furious I even called unnie but both Yuri and Amber is nowhere to be found. To my irritation I decided to go home stupid Amber! Is he with that Taeyon again?! What if she’s seducing him right now and that jerk will give in due to his needs! Argh! I angrily walked inside the house, my anger disappeared when I saw how he was so uncomfortable sleeping on the couch, I shouldn’t let him sleep here, he looks so tired that he didn’t even had time to change his clothes. I was observing his sleeping face the entire time, he looks so calm and worry free when he’s asleep, that manly jaw line that I first notice in him and that lips, that once you t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter