Back to you...

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV:

 

Amber left with a heavy heart how Soojung treated him coldly drained his energy; he kept on thinking what he did to make her upset, or mad. He loaded himself with lots of schedules and meetings that’s supposed to be scheduled for the next week instead he decided to deal with everything in just a week. He needs to forget his jealousness when he saw her laughing with that guy, he need to forget that day. His birth date, which is the saddest day of his life. He was drinking a glass of wine standing in front of the glass wall that was facing the famous Eiffel Tower, relaxing himself trying not to think of anything but he can’t stop thinking of a certain person. “I miss you” he mumbled with a sad tone when his phone rang seeing it was Yuri he quickly picked up his phone “Hyung” he blurted.

 

“Do you think Lee Donghae would accept our invitation?” It was the old Jung who spoke looking at the old Liu who chug down his whisky down to his throat. “He will Jung, trust me I’ve got my men on them” he mumbled sternly. “Now we have evidences that Lee Byun Hyung is alive I would do everything to make him pay for my son” Liu mumbled clenching tightly on the glass that he was holding. “Either way, I’m in this mess, but thanks for helping me Liu then he’s alive we shouldn’t be just sitting ducks here, we should do our move before he gets to us” Jung said with his worried voice.

 

“I know Jung, but I don’t want Amber to be in this mess, that kid is smart I don’t even know if he really let go of the investigation regarding his mom and brothers death” Liu uttered shaking his head. “He’s a Liu; you can’t stop him, and like your son Lee Donghae seems to handle his father’s legacy really well” Jung said sarcastically. “You bet, but that kid is bad news, way worst than his father, I know he got his men on Amber and Yuri” the old Liu said in a protective voice over his boys. “Jessica, he still wants her” Jung added and furrowed his brows, “If only Yuri would make his move” Jung mumbled shaking his head. “You’re eldest daughter is scary Jung I don’t want Yuri to die in her hands” it was Liu who mumbled suppressing his laugh, “Our kids will going to kill us if they knew we’ve been watching their moves” Jung heave a deep sigh. “Your kids Jung not mine” Liu said with a smirk.

 

Jessica was eyeing her sister as she tossed and turn around the bed “it’s been five ing days and he didn’t even dare to call!” Soojung cursed loudly making Sica chuckle. “Why are you still laughing unnie? That Jerk! I hate that Amber!” Soojung grumbled with her scrunched nose. “So cute Soojung ah, aw! My sister is missing the dork, can’t sleep without him huh” she teased “Well Amber did call” Sica mumbled turning her back on her sister teasingly. “Yah! Did he call you?! What a jerk he called you not me!!! I’m his wife!” Soojung exclaimed angrily as she sat up on the bed looking at her sister icily. “Well, what do you expect sis you treated him harshly remember” Sica teased, “But it’s his fault for not taking me with him! And now that Taeyon will be all over him!” she blurted loudly which made Sica’s jaw drop big time. She was amaze on what Soojung said, and never did she saw her sister acting this way, not to any guy she dated, well excluding Aiden because she wasn’t around when she was with the other twin. Soojung realized what she said and buried her face under the sheets. “Wow sis, I would like to think that it’s still the hormones that causes you to be so jealous and angry over him or it’s you alone” Sica mumbled and smiled widely she was touch on how cute her sister is acting right now. “Amber should’ve seen this” she thought to herself.

 

 Not so long when the little Jung was already asleep Sica’s phone rang. “Hey dork” she greeted whisperingly “She’s fine, don’t worry stop calling me you should call my sister instead jerk, yup I took her to Tiff’s clinic yesterday, geez Amber stop worrying will you, she’s pregnant of course, Aish, I will hang up now better get your here quickly you’re disturbing my sleep!” Sica exclaimed when “Unnie, who’s that?” Soojung asked with her sleepy voice, before Sica could speak she grabbed the phone from her unnie’s hands. “Yah! Amber Joseph Liu! How dare you!” she shouted over the phone, making Amber jolt dropping his phone on the ground.

 

Soojung dropped by the flower shop and grabbed a beautiful bouquet of them, her sister insisted to go with her but she chose to be alone, she needs to be alone. With her sunglasses on she took them of as soon as she stopped on a certain tomb, she kneeled down and laid the fresh flowers on it she heaved a deep sigh before she spoke. “It’s been quite long since I last saw you Aide, how are you? Hope you’re doing fine out there, It’s supposed to be your first birthday that you should be celebrating with me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter