Caught up

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SICA’S POV:

 

Yuri had been cold to me after what happened at my office, I know I was at fault but seriously if you saw what we saw then you would be curious about his personal life right. Anyway what done was done and I think he misunderstood what I said to him that day. I tried initiating conversations with him since Amber left for Paris but I only got a few responses like a nod, hum, yes and no which was ticking me off. It’s silly but I kinda miss our bickering, he never smiled at me and he just keeps his straight face whenever he enters my office. Seeing him smile to the other employees specially the ladies made my blood boil. Even when dad and Uncle Liu was around he was still cold towards me and seeing how he interacted with Soojung made me realize my true feelings for him, Aish! But he’s not even my type or is he?

 

When dad and Uncle told us about Amber’s birthday ball Soojung was panicking on what to wear I mean seriously and she’s telling me that she’s not in love with that dork? Stubborn Soojung! Of course I wanted to look good too so we went to Victoria’s boutique that day but I was in deep thought, how can I work with Yuri on organizing Amber’s birthday ball if he’s not talking to me? That night I really couldn’t sleep well coz Yuri’s been swarming inside my mind, Aish, I should really apologize I mean sincerely. Soojung and I were having breakfast when the door bell rang the next day, I didn’t expect that he would come that early so without combing my hair I rushed to the door, he looked at me with widened eyes I know he wanted to tease me or to laugh but he kept his straight face. I was really disappointed but It’s my fault isn’t it? Soojung was teasing me nonstop when Yuri came and I had to go with him to arrange the invitations. I wanted to initiate a conversation with him because I couldn’t take the silence between us anymore, It’s now or never Sica. Yuri, I called and he just hummed without looking at me, his eyes were focused on the road, I just wanted to say sorry. There was an awkward silence I sigh looking at the rear view mirror, “Nah, forget it, it’s cool Sica” he mumbled as he turned to me giving me a warm smile, my heart skipped a beat, no it was pounding and I knew I was blushing so I decided to look away.

 

We tried to finish everything in just a day of course we hired people to organize the ball, and tomorrow we’ll be at the venue for the decorations. It was still awkward between us, we weren’t bickering anymore but he’s treating me so nice since this morning, well I’m lying if I say I don’t like it. It’s just weird coz he usually teases me and we ending up bickering or either hating each other. I kinda feel uneasy since I kinda notice that Yuri’s been glancing at me from time to time. Yeah Soojung told me to use this hall since she likes the ambiance of this place, or maybe this hotel is special to her since it was mom and her who actually chose the interior design for this hotel, yup it’s one of our chain of hotels here in Seoul. The place was already for the celebration, just in time it was already six when we finished I was quite tired but not as Yuri since he insisted to do everything for me, which is weird. I was hesitating to ask Yuri to have dinner with me but I guess he read my mind, we’re inside his car when “would you mind to have dinner with me, I’m quite hungry” he said and chuckled nervously, why would he be nervous? And why Am I this happy when he asked me out first.

 

I went home with a smile on my face and Soojung was eyeing me curiously.  “Yah! Unnie did something good happen?” she asked cheekily. I just shrugged my shoulders of course I won’t spill any detail to her or she wouldn’t stop teasing me. Stop being too nosy Soojung and eat these food that I bought for you, she pouted and gave me her puppy eyes which was too adorable.  I know that she wouldn’t eat that much again, Aish! Eat this okay! Amber will be worried if you won’t eat Soojung and please don’t starve my niece here I pointed at her belly. I know she’s craving for Amber’s cooking but eottoke? The llama isn’t here “Aish! Fine! I’ll eat” she mumbled defeatedly “but that Jerk didn’t even check up on me! He’s not even worried about me!” Soojung blurted disappointedly pouting like a kid, I could only smile looking at her. If only you could see yourself Soojung deny it all you want but you’re in love with that llama I thought to myself.

 

After that day Yuri and I are in this different zone, I mean we still bicker but not as before, I called it flirting. I don’t know for me it’s like that, because he’s been shy to me every time we’re alone I mean he never does that even before and his stolen stares, yup! I know that he’s been stealing glances at me. God! I think Soojung’s really right, I have feelings for him, does he feel the same? Because knowing Yuri he might be fooling around with me you know what if he’s just trying to get back at me. Soojung was undeniably stunning in her dress and me? Of course I made sure that Yuri will only look at me, funny huh he pisses me almost every day since I came back but here I am,  wanting to impress that ! Stupid Sica! Well, today’s Amber’s day anyway and Soojung should take the spotlight I mean look at her, her baby bump is already quite visible but well, I guess it’s in the genes. She looks so pretty and hot I bet Amber wouldn’t take his eyes off her. Speaking of can’t take my eyes off, I couldn’t take my eyes off Yuri when he came inside the room where we were waiting for them; I was speechless for a moment I only stared at him. He’s undeniably handsome that I couldn’t stop myself not to check him out, “Ms. Jessica ‘the tigress’ Jung, hello” Yuri waved his hands which stop me from my thoughts. What he did next made me jump, he kissed me! He kissed me on my cheek without any permission! Yah! How dare you Kwon! I heard Soojung giggling while I chased Yuri; I was blushing real hard and smiling like a fool.

 

The moment between Soojung and Amber touched my heart, I kinda felt envy on how they look at each other. I used to look the same way to the guy that I’ve loved the most, but it was just too good to be true. I hope I’ll find the guy who will love me truly, Soojung’s lucky to have that llama, if she’ll say she’s not in love with him clearly she’s lying. I was immersed in my day dream but this Yuri’s ruining the perfect moment, Aish! See we’ll never get along, he was wincing in pain when I stomp on his feat, he just wouldn’t shut up even for a moment. Tiffany was teasing me nonstop when he saw us holding hands I mean Yuri and I, he kinda escorted me when we walk inside the hall earlier. Aish! I really don’t understand this at all one moment we’re bickering then he’ll turn into this sweet guy. The night was getting deeper and I noticed Soojung’s been sulking even though her friends were all busy chatting and laughing. I was on the table near them, aw! My sister’s so in love that she couldn’t even eat without Amber, keke, the llama was quite busy, too bad.

 

When Soojung stood up and walked away I decided to follow her, I peeped inside the comfort room but she wasn’t there. On my way out I was startled when Donghae’s face popped out of nowhere, the person that I was avoiding the whole time is right in front of me. My throat went dry when he grabbed my arm when I ignored him; I just wanted to get away as fast as I could. Yes I’m scared, who wouldn’t when this freak spent his whole time stalking me before I ran away when dad told me that I’ll be marrying him. No effin’ way, I know what kind of person he’s, he’s scary and hostile I clearly remember that night when I was with my friends at our bar in Gangnam. Donghae was there and there’s this guy who tried getting my number of course I didn’t give it but as soon as the guy walked away two of his men went straight to the guy and started beating him up to death, and yes the guy died after away suffering from serious injuries.

 

Everything happened so fast I was trying to get away from him, I was so scared but I manage to put up a straight face but when he pushed me to the wall, feeling his breath on my neck made me shiver in fear, god help me!  “Playing hard to get doesn’t suit you, How dare you refuse to be married to me, you fool, or do you want me to take your” Donghae leaned closer and tears were welling up to my eyes. “Hmm… smells so good, I bet I would really enjoy ing you in my bed Jessica” he mumbled, I couldn’t even take his words, disgusting! I slapped him so hard and insulted him back but I think that was a wrong move, could someone just come and save me, I looked around but there’s no one, “You know no one would come, this is a private zone” he said with a smirk and was about to touch my hips when I heard a voice.  “Babe?” I wanted to throw my arms to Yuri that very moment. “You okay?” he asked sternly, I felt safe when he grabbed my waist protectively. Donghae was taken aback and he looked at Yuri’s arms that was on my waist, I should be scared right now but feeling Yuri’s arms around my waist made me blush a little and did he called me babe?

 

I felt like suffocating there was silence but when I looked at Yuri, he’s staring at Donghae intently, he’s angry I kinda felt scared because I never saw him like this and seeing his clenched fists.  I need to do something. Donghae was smirking provocatively while Yuri kept his straight face but his knuckles went pale and I panicked. I immediately hugged Yuri’s waist I wanted to laugh because he was a lil bit jumpy when I did, I think this is awkward for him too.

 

 Yuri and Donghae exchanged few words and I was praying hard that they won’t get physical.  “Chill bro, I’m just talking to your girl” Donghae mumbled in a sarcastic way with his signature evil smirk. “Don’t ever go near my girlfriend again, I know what you are Lee Donghae” Yuri warned and I froze on my standing, wait?! What! girlfriend? I’m his girlfriend!? “This is a free world man, chill” Donghae blurted chuckling I really wanted to punch his face right now he’s really provoking Yuri but I sighed when he remained calm or that’s what I thought. “Is that so, then I’m free to do this” Yuri mumbled and the next thing I saw was blood on Donghae’s cut lips and he was on the ground. Yuri pulled me away and my heart beat crazily when he intertwined his hands on mine “girls should be respected, remember that” Yuri said which amazed me. It feels like I’m in an action movie and Yuri’s my savior, he looks so cool and handsome and sigh…

 

We stopped at the door and before we went back inside the hall he turned to me with worried look “you okay?” he asked scanning my body. “You hurt?” he added and sighed in relief.  I just nodded shyly since we were so close; I can’t believe that of all people Yuri was the one who’ll save me. I thought that Donghae and I wouldn’t cross paths already guess I was wrong; he’s clearly insane as I remember. “Don’t go near him again” Yuri spoke looking at me intently, I’ve never seen this side of him even before. It was not intentional I was trying to avoid him the whole night Yul, he just hummed in response, thank you I mumbled sincerely, indeed I’m very thankful that he came just in time. I was startled when he hugged me, I was speechless but I could feel my heart beat beating like crazy “go inside” he mumbled as he pulled away. I think he was surprised with his own action too because he gave me an awkward smile as he turned around to leave my eyes landed on his fists, it’s bleeding. Maybe from the impact, Aish who told you to punch him anyway?

 

 Yuri! I called following him but he didn’t stop I was unconsciously following him when he stopped and looked at me. He raised his brows and folded his arms around his chest, Yah! This Jerk one moment his sweet to me now what! He rolled his eyes then I realized that, omg! I blushed so hard realizing that I followed him inside the men’s room, but since it’s a private one I don’t care, we’re not doing anything wrong anyway. I glared back at him and he just shrugged his shoulders as he went straight to the faucet. I heard him hissed and I approach him, *SMACK “Aww!” he exclaimed and pouted at me. I wanted to hit him again but since he saved me and he looked so adorable right now I decided not to. Idiot! I didn’t tell you to punch him “Well, thank you, I just save you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter