Close to you

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV:

 

Amber was getting impatient waiting at the ground floor, all the guests were already inside the hall so he decided to go and fetch them instead. He was indeed nervous because he badly wants to see his wife and wanted to know her reaction when she sees him. He was pacing uneasily since it’s his first time to celebrate his birthday with this kind of crowd. Press was prohibited inside but still they kept on swarming all over the area, Mr. Liu greeted his son giving him tight hug but he noticed that his son wasn’t comfortable with everything. Yuri spent the whole day convincing Amber that everything will be fine “just don’t think of this as celebration of your birthday think of it as an event where you’ll need to meet your rivals and friends in business world” somewhat Amber felt relieved. Amber fixed his bow as he waited for the elevator door to open and as soon as it opened his was stunned by the view in front of him and all he could say was Hi.

 

Yuri and Sica chuckled seeing the two and their reactions with each other. The elevator ride was quite silent, Amber couldn’t stop glancing over Soojung who’s just beside him, while Soojung pretended to look straight but she kept on smiling in her thoughts seeing how Amber couldn’t take his eyes off her. Soojung smirked to her sister, who’s just beside her, and Sica wanted to burst in laughter but she held it in and maintained her iciness. “Told you bro, her eyes are glued on you” Yuri whispered to Amber who turned red and nudge Yuri’s stomach. Krystal bowed her head to hide the smile written on her face she clearly heard what Yuri said.

 

The elevator ride seems taking forever Amber wanted to get off the lift, he thinks he needs air since Krystal seemed to all the air from him. His heart was pounding like crazy and if Yuri and Sica wasn’t in the elevator ride with them god knows how much he wanted to crush his lips on Krystal’s. On the other hand Krystal was feeling the same as Amber’s, when the elevator door swung open it seems like time stopped for her and all she could see was Amber’s handsome face and his smile the same smile that made her fall for him. At that very moment the truth hit her, and Yuri’s words echoed inside her mind. “Oppa’s right I just couldn’t admit that I, I fell for you Amber, the first time I saw you” she thought and right now her chest wanted to explode when the realization had finally hit her. Seeing her sister’s reaction Jessica pulled her dazed sister inside the elevator before it closes.

 

Yuri and Jessica were eyeing each other meaningfully as they observed the two; they smiled looking at their dongsaengs being so shy to each other. As much as Sica denies that she’s not attracted to Yuri she can’t coz when she opened the door earlier she was blown by Yuri’s charms. They were bickering yes but it wasn’t like before, somewhat their bickering involves those deep stares and sweet smiles. After Yuri’s cold treatment to Jessica, she made an effort to fix their hot and cold relationship with each other. Jessica took the chance since the elders asked them to organize and arrange the venue and arrangement of Amber’s birthday ball. Yuri gave Jessica a wink as soon as the elevator door swung open leaving the two behind. Amber cleared his throat as he offered his hand for Soojung to take “thanks” she mumbled stepping out of the lift, the two purposely walked slowly eyeing Yuri and Sica from afar nearing the huge hall. Soojung noticed Amber’s anxiousness “you okay?” she asked turning her head to face Amber as they both stopped walking “I’m just not used to this kind of crowd” he chuckled and sighed.

 

“Same here, Let me fix your bow tie” Soojung leaned closer fixing his tie and collar properly then she brushed her hands straightening his suit. “There” she mumbled looking at him intently. Amber gulped seeing their closeness while Soojung’s heart is beating so fast.  “Thank you” Amber murmurmed not breaking his stare which made Soojung’s heart leap, she was about to remove her hands from Amber’s chest when Amber held them gently. “Thank you, you know about last night” he mumbled while she just shook her head. “It’s nothing and thank you too, for everything” she gave him an assuring smile as she tried to escape from his hypnotizing stare. She was taken aback when he pulled her in his arms and hugged her tightly her body stiffened for a moment and after a while they she closed her eyes feeling the warmth of his hug. “Sorry, I just needed your hug” he uttered as he let go of her “hope I didn’t squeeze the lil Liu” he added looking at her belly which made Soojung laugh.

 

Amber was staring her bump for a while now he was hesitating if he could caress Soojung’s belly, he wanted to feel her bump so badly but he’s unsure if he can. He was startled when Soojung grabbed his right hand and put it on top of her growing bump “you should’ve asked stupid” she mumbled shaking her head. The two laughed as they find the situation a lil bit awkward in a good way though. Amber saw that Soojung was trying to grab something that was inside her purse. “Looking for something?” he asked curiously. “I bought this long time ago, when I was with mom and unnie in France, this caught my eye when we were shopping and I just found it in my closet few days ago when I went through my old stuffs funny I know it’s a guys necklace but I still bought it, it’s special to me because it’s the last time that I saw my mom in good health” she mumbled with a sad voice. “Wow? But are you sure you’re giving this to me?” Amber asked scanning her face, “Of course stupid, it’s special so don’t you dare lost it okay” Soojung mumbled as she instructed Amber to stay still.

 

Amber closed his eyes inhaling her scent as Soojung was so close to him, she was the one who initiated that Amber should wear the necklace now. Soojung smiled as she observed the necklace around Amber’s neck “I think you really bought this for me” Amber teased he was expecting a glare or a smack.  “Well, it’s weird, but it perfectly suits you” Soojung said and smiled “Happy Birthday” she added sweetly. The two continued walking through the hallway coz they were aware that Yuri and Jessica was waiting for them impatiently.

 

“That’s my brother” Yuri cheered for Amber as he observed the two lovebirds from afar, and seeing the two made Sica smile widely. “Yah! Will you shut up, you’ll ruin their moment” Jessica scolded Yuri who was so happy at the corner cheering for Amber. “Aish! Here comes the witch again! Mind your own business, will you!” Yuri stuck out his tongue to Sica who stretched her hand and gave Yuri a smack. “Yah! Are you looking for a fight again! Jung!” Yuri scrunched his brows looking at Sica intently. “Oh Yeah! Bring it on you tanned skinned giant with a brain of a five year old kid!” Sica grumbled and scoffed. “Yah! What did you just call me? You paled skinned witch without a brain!” Yuri exclaimed and smirked. “Yah! Kwon Yuri! Take back what you said you!” Sica grunted and stepped on Yuri’s foot. “Ouch!” Yuri yelped and kneeled to massage his foot “Geez! You’re really a monster!” he grumbled in pain. “You deserve that Jerk” she scoffed looking down on Yuri who’s in pain.

“What’s happening here unnie? Stop fighting with oppa” Soojung scolded her unnie shaking head. “You okay Hyung?” Amber asked chuckling. “Okay? Do I look okay? Geez this witch is really!” Yuri stood up and composed himself. Sica just raised her brows and turned her back on them, “what an attitude” Yuri said and hissed. “Will you two stop, you bicker like an old married couple” Soojung hissed with her arms crossed while Amber just laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter