Yuri's 'Girl'

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  JESSICA’S POV:   I can see that Amber is taking good care of Soojung; I often pass by the coffee shop to check on her, she’s been gaining weight these past few days since she moved with him. A good sign because she was really underweight, I should visit their house sometime. Tiff and I had been hanging out a lot lately, speaking of.  I think Tiff was eyeing Yuri ever since that show off came into my office when Tiff was there. It really doesn’t suit him; you should have seen the smile on his face when Tiff took his hands, if I didn’t clear my throat I think their shake hands would last for like an hour, seriously? I didn’t know that Tiff’s taste in men changed. Aish! That Yuri really thinks that he’s handsome, handsome my ! But lately he’s been giving me lunch since I was too busy about some project concerning Taeyon’s company.  I guess Amber’s gonna see more of her which is not good for Soojungie. But seriously I appreciate the lunch that he gives me; it helps a lot, but lately Yuri seems busy I rarely see him at the office.

 

Amber said that Yuri took three days off for what? Didn’t he know that he’s needed here? Besides Yuri’s quite smart I don’t have to tell him what to do, but he’s such a flirt which I hate the most he flashes his smile almost to every girl that he meets. Even Tiff asks about him frequently, Aish! It’s too obvious that she has a thing for that tall dark and not handsome Yuri. I was on my way to meet her today at the mall; we’re on this clothing store when Tiff spotted a familiar figure. He was all dressed up, with all smile on his face, he was carrying shopping bags on the other hand, I turned my gaze at the lady, god! I think she’s much older than him but she still looks beautiful, middle aged woman simple yet elegant “Yuri is into older ladies?” it was Tiff who snapped me out of my thought.

 

Just the thought of it makes me want to throw up, I never thought that Yuri’s into old ladies. “Too bad he’s taken” Tiff mumbled with a disappointed tone as she sips on her strawberry shake. Shh…Let’s observe what they’re doing, oh you bet we’re not stalking them okay, we’re just really curious you know. “Sica, stop staring at them like that, you’re so obvious what if he sees us” she whispered. He won’t besides we’re wearing sunglasses I mumbled looking back at Yuri who seems enjoying their date. “Oh no! Look at his smile” she squealed, Yah! Keep your hormones Tiff, and god please he’s not even on the category to be called handsome. “Why do you hate him so much huh? Yuri is a nice guy, geez! Are you a man hatter now?” Tiff scoffed and continued looking at the stupid Yuri who’s smiles from ear to ear. I’ve never seen him smiling like that; he looks so happy, maybe the is in love, yeah in love with an old lady. Our spying didn’t end yet, Tiff and I decided to spy on them more, I shivered when the lady wiped Yuri’s face with her napkin, “awww…sweet” Tiff finds it sweet but it’s a big no for me. It would be much better if she’s just like three to four years older than him but the looks of it she’s way much older. I know Yuri’s a but how can he date a noona, I just couldn’t believe him.

 

I wanted to ask Amber about Yuri’s relationship with that woman I mean he would know right? But I don’t think it’s appropriate after we saw them yesterday I couldn’t take my mind off Yuri. I decided to pass by Soojung in the café before going home, “Unnie, bad timing I’m in a hurry because Amber and I are going to a dinner with Yuri oppa at the tower” she mumbled with excitement in her eyes. Wow just yesterday you were so pissed at Amber for staying up so late with Taeyon; it’s true she was rumbling about it the whole night over the phone. Aish! Too obvious little sis what caught me interested was “I think Yuri oppa has a girlfriend” she mumbled.  I offered to give her a ride home well actually I was thinking if I showed up at their house maybe Amber would tell me to come over the dinner you know.

 

Aish, I was just disappointed, too bad Amber wasn’t home yet, no choice then I told Soojung what I saw and she was so shocked.  “Really? I never thought oppa’s taste is like that, guess I’ll find out tonight” she said as I help her pick a dress. Someone’s trying to impress someone huh I teased “Yah! It’s a dinner what do you expect me to wear then” she glared at me, don’t worry sis Amber will surely love it. “Aish! I told you unnie!”Yeah right Soojung, I cut her off. “Hmm…Why are you so concern about Yuri liking an older women by the way, OMG! Don’t tell me you…” Yah! Jung Soo Jung! Stop what you’re thinking! I’m just curious you know and besides Tiff likes him I said icily, I hope she’ll believe me. She gave me a meaningful smirk “ if you say so” she murmured giving me a teasing look. Aish really, I mean what if he’s just using that lady, you know ,poor lady. “I don’t think oppa’s that kind of guy unnie” she said as she checks herself on the mirror for the nth time. “Let’s not judge him that fast, beside oppa’s a gentleman I can say Amber learned from him” she added and I rolled my eyes and scoffed. If it’s Amber I would agree he’s a gentleman but Yuri? You gotta be kidding me “You hate him that much?” she said giggling “don’t hate him too much or else it could turn into love” she added running away from me. Yah! Jung Soo Jung! Come back here! You!

 

 

YURI’S POV:   It’s so nice to have a time off work, away from stress as well; the main stress of my life these days is none other than your highness Jessica Jung. Everything I do is not enough for her, she loves ordering me around, I don’t know why Uncle Jung assi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter