Why?

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV: 

 

“Everything was perfect Hyung, or I thought it was” Amber mumbled incoherently he was too drunk his face was lying on the cold table in the bar. Yuri just hummed in response hanging his head low he was too drunk but not like Amber. It’s been a week since Soojung and Amber came back from Busan and ever since things between them been like the first time when they decided to move in together. Soojung was too jumpy whenever Amber initiate’s skin contact with her, Amber doesn’t have any idea on what was going on with his wife and it’s driving him nuts. He was starting to get frustrated, that night at the rest house was perfect and they were too sweet to each other just like a couple who’s so in love but now he don’t know. He tried to ask if he did something wrong that might upset her but she avoided him and just yesterday Soojung texted him that she’ll be staying with Jessica for a couple of nights. “I don’t know what I did to make her go away!” Amber murmured and tried so hard to compose himself and signaled the bartender for another round of his drink.

 

“I don’t know Am, like you I don’t have the answer” Yuri heaved a deep sigh chugging down the glass of bourbon that was left in his glass. Sica was kissing the guy who happened to be her ex, the ex who broke her heart into pieces who treated her like trash. Yuri held the glass tightly as that scene flashed in his mind. He was angry and he felt that Jessica was only playing with his feelings, how could he let the same thing happen to him again. Before Sooyoung now Jessica and he slammed the empty glass on the counter as he remembered how Sica responded the guy’s kiss.

 

Yuri dropped off Amber to his house, “thanks hyung” Amber mumbled incoherently while Yuri just hummed in response. Yuri’s eyes were already drooping but he still managed to get them home safely. Amber fished the keys from his pocket remembering that he’s alone at home makes him lonely. He was dragging his drunk self to the room as he started stripping his clothes off living his brief alone. He plopped his body on the bed spreading his arms widely when he felt someone beside him or more likely that person was already there since he got home. Soojung on the other hand woke up due to Amber’s noise and when she saw him stripping his clothes of she immediately turned herself to the opposite direction and covered her body with blanket she closed her eyes trying to erase the images of Amber’s hot body that she just saw but couldn’t. All the avoiding and all her self control went to nothing when she saw Amber stripping off his clothes in front of her.

 

She was avoiding him the whole time after what happened between them at the rest house, she’s controlling her urges so hard remembering how they almost did it that night made her heartbeat go crazy. She scolded herself for coming home tonight, she couldn’t sleep without Amber by her side that’s why she decided to come home. She was pouring out her feelings to Jessica last night because of her frustration, and her sister was not helping for she was teasing her to death for her dirty thoughts for Amber. It’s pretty normal during her stage of pregnancy but Soojung doesn’t want to gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter