Aye! Princess!

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AMBER’S POV:

 

I hate being sick but I don’t mind if my beautiful wife is taking good care of me personally. Soojung’s been so caring, and she’s being extra sweet, I might get use to her treatment of me. Seeing this side of her makes me fall for her even more, no doubt that Soojung will be a good mother and I’m so lucky to have her with me. Even though I knew she was just forced to marry me I’m still hoping that everything will last, I want her to be mine forever it may sound selfish but I can’t just let her go. Sigh, yeah I still have doubts, who wouldn’t right? We look like a couple in love but still she never said that she love me, it still bothers me but right now I wanted to enjoy this moment. Soojung joined me for lunch and sure her cooking really improved, I finished the beef noodle soup that she made in less than five minutes, I could feel her eyes on me and I love how she stares at me that look but I acted cool, I don’t want her to feel uneasy right? “Yah! Llama have you drink your medicine yet?” she asked eyeing me carefully, yes ma’am! I blurted giving her my dorky smile.

 

“Good boy” she patted my head and sat beside me, I was flipping the channels on the t.v. “Yah! I’m getting dizzy to what you’re doing, stay still” she ordered and grabbed the remote from my grip. “Here, let’s watch this movie” she mumbled leaning her back to a comfortable position. I eyed her tummy, and stared at her intently, damn Soojung; you’re so beautiful in whatever angle. I saw her curve a smile, she raised her brows facing me and we got stuck to this staring game. “Why are you staring at me?” she asked innocently, I-I was just uh you know, Aish Amber quit stuttering! “You what?” she asked again demandingly, I sigh she really wanted me to say it, coz I think you’re breath taking I mumbled looking away, Aish this girl! She giggled and bit her lower lip, “aw, why so shy baby?” she teased, wait did she just called me baby? I raised my brows, since when did I become you’re baby? I asked grinning widely as she turned beat red. She was about to escape when I grabbed her wrist preventing her to leave, “Aish! Let go of me stupid” she mumbled glaring at me, but I just gave her my wide grin, I won’t tease anymore, stay here with me please.

 

In an instant her mood changed, she gave me a glare on more time “stupid” she mumbled leaning her head on my shoulder. Baby sounds pleasing Krys I mumbled and she just hummed in response, I think she wanted to watch the movie so I shut my mouth and focused on the movie too. Soojung stirred so I arranged our position to a comfy one. Getting my signal she moved closer and her head is now resting on my chest and my arms were wrapped around her body. I smiled looking at our current position, and I laughed seeing the scene on the t.v. It brought back old memories, “yah, the kid is drowning and you’re laughing? She scoffed and smacked my chest. I just remembered something, I explained, she really doesn’t remember, does she? I was deep in my thought when Soojung pinched my thigh. Ow, yah! What was that for? “That’s for not listening to me dork, you’re spacing out! Are you thinking about someone else?” she mumbled looking at me intently.

 

Yeah, I’m thinking of someone, I teased and she glared at me even more, you know when I was six, dad and I went for a short vacation in Taiwan. Let’s just say at that time I wasn’t a good swimmer yet, we’re in my grandparents

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter