Out of place

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

SICA’S POV:

 

Tell him to have his lunch Yul, he can’t go on without an empty stomach, we both watch Amber passing by going to his office. He looks so distressed right now; he’s been pushing himself way too far. Yuri heaved a deep sigh “I don’t know how to reach out to him anymore” he mumbled with worried eyes. Well, talk to him, corner him, do something “I did, doesn’t he need me anymore?” Yah! Stop that that’s the last thing you need to think of right now babe. “I know, but he’s never like this, he never keeps anything from me, first of since when did he and Aiden became close?” he mumbled with jealousy in his voice, he’s too cute right now. I chuckled, and his eyes squinted on me, you’re too cute when you’re jealous babe I said and sat on his lap. “I’m not jealous, why would I?” he said rolling his eyes, aww you’re so obvious I mumbled and sealed his lips with a kiss. “As much as I wanted to kiss you more, you know I have to be in the meeting” he said glancing at his watch. You’re exchanging my kisses for that meeting with Sooyoung? “Yah! Sica ah, you make it sound like it’s just me and her on that meeting f.y.i it’s a company’s meeting, aish! You jealous tiger” he said poking my cheek. Hmppff, I said crossing my arms, just don’t let her kiss you again or I swear she’s gonna lose her hair, all of it. He chuckled, “Aigoo! You’re too possessive Sica ah, you don’t have to remind me love” he whispered hugging my waist tightly. “I really have to go or else” he said wiggling his brows and flashing his naughty smirk, Yah! ert! I pushed him away and I stood up, this , “As if you’re not imagining it right now Sica ah, you’re so cute when you’re blushing babe” he stood up and stole a kiss on my cheek playfully and run hastily to the door “Bye Sica ah” he winked at me before he disappeared and I can’t help but to smile from ear to ear.

 

I continued working on my PC and I wasn’t able to notice the time, Yuri hasn’t even sent me a message, he better behave himself. I ordered my secretary to go ahead of me and glancing at Amber’s office lights were still on, I better knock out some sense to this llama head, I knocked at door and made myself in. His face was contorted, and as soon as he saw me, he closed his laptop, “Jess, what’s up” he tried to smile but honestly he looks like a fool to me right now. Did Uncle Liu “Yeah, he wasn’t amuse” he mumbled as he grabbed lose his neck tie. Looking at his eyes, I see sadness, and damn he looks so weary, are you even sleeping well Amber? He was taken aback at my question “I don’t know noona, why is this even happening I mean the investors back out so fast when we already sealed the deal with them, losing two big projects in a row, it all just happen in almost two weeks, I don’t see anything wrong with our proposals and god! Our stocks really dropped! I know it won’t even affect our company but it’s a very big loss, is something wrong with me? Am I not doing things right?” he closed his eyes and his voice full of disappointment. Hey! Just breathe Amber, I don’t know either, dad was, well I’ve got a buzz from him earlier,  I was there too Am, and you presented well, maybe Donghae did something? You know, “Omg! You’re a genius noona!” he exclaimed making me jump from my seat, Yah! Dork! You! “Oops, sorry, but even though, as if he knew our presentation so well that he even make a higher percentage profit offer and benefits to the investors? Who would reject that kind of offer right? I’m just, it never happened to us, never” he pointed out. Did you even have lunch Amber? Geez look at you “I know, I really lose some weight and going home being all alone makes me want to just go to bed directly” he said with sadness in his voice. Amber, why are you avoiding Yuri? He’s hurt you know, saying those words to him I think he finally realized coz he was speechless for a moment, “Sorry, but how can I drag him to this, he was always been there for me, and now seeing him happy with you, I don’t want him to worry about me anymore, I’m a grown up now I sure can handle myself” he said earning a smack in the head. “Yah! Seriously! Ugh! I think my headache was worsened, you hit so hard noona” he whined massaging his head. Serves you right stupid! He eyed me, you miss her? “So much” he said sadly “I miss them” he corrected me, making me smile warmly at him.

 

 

Our conversation went deeper, and the dork was avoiding the topic about my sister, I couldn’t do anything about it. But seriously they’re both stubborn I’ve convinced the dork to talk to Yuri, I hope so coz even though he won’t tell me I know it’s making my Yuri sad. I need to rush home or else Soojung won’t eat if I won’t scold her, Aish! Their problem is too simple but well it’s their decision on how to handle it right? All I can do is support them, seeing how Soojung cried her heart out to me that night, I don’t ever wanted to see her cry like that again. The last time I saw her crying like that is when mom died, I’m not being the evil one here but I honestly don’t feel Aiden, I don’t know he definitely looks like the llamaber but well I can’t make my heart like that guy, Yuri teases me for being an Anti Aiden. I even hate it when Aiden initiates conversation with Soojung, their twins but Amber is way more charming than him, don’t get me wrong, but there’s something in that Aiden, I don’t know if his flashing his genuine smile to us or he’s just faking it. He’s obviously still in love with Soojung, I don’t really want to dig in my sisters feelings but I know she’s having a hard time right now.

 

 

I’m so gonna kill Yuri for not picking up his phone, where could he be at this hour? Still with that ? Ugh! “Unnie, can you sleep, I couldn’t sleep with you tossing and turning around” Soojung blurted icily scrunching her nose. Yah! Are you scolding me now Jung Soojung? “Aish! I’m so damn sleepy unnie, you know I haven’t been getting enough sleep since” she hissed and paused, I smiled, missing someone huh? I teased. Soojung whined like a kid, seriously she’s so damn adorable right now. Arrasseo, I’ll stop teasing now, come here, come to unnie I opened my arms to welcome her; she snuggled closer to me as she closed her eyes. Is this better? “Hmm” she hummed in response, if you’ll just listen to me and go home Soojungie, “You know I can’t unnie, he doesn’t even talk to me remember, he’s respecting my decision” she whispered groggily but disappointment filled her voice. Stupid, you both are stupid I thought and rubbed her back, just sleep Soojung ah unnie’s here.

 

 

I’m seriously angry right now, good thing that Soojung is now deeply asleep, I went to the kitchen to grab some water when my phone rang. “Babe, I’m sorry, I’m in front of your door right now, I’ll explain” it was Yuri who sounded tired. I rushed to the front door and opened the door for him, my blood boiled inhaling his alcohol scent, have you been drinking huh? I looked at his face and became more furious, did you get into a fight? He just stared at me, “We got into a fight” he mumbled as he wipe the corner of his mouth that has some blood on it. I hissed, wait a minute, who’s we?! I shouted making Yuri step backwards, spill it out you jerk, you were just gone for hours and you come back to me with that? I pointed at his face; he’s giving me a puppy look. Don’t even think that you could get away by giving me that look, “Amber was so drunk, I received a call from Ailee after the dinner with Sooyoung” I clenched my teeth hearing what he said, dinner with Sooyoung, “Babe, don’t get it wrong let me explain first” he pleaded and I just nodded, this jerk, I want the full details Kwon Yuri! “Of course” he stutterly said before continuing. So this Ailee girl is just his friend? I raised my brows “of course, she is, she’s the one who called me and told me that Amber’s been drinking again” he explained. Then how the hell you two ended up like this, where is Amber anyway? “So Ailee had to go, since she’s a busy person too, I bet you know her babe, she’s the famous pretty singer, Ailee” he explained with sparkling eyes. Yah! Do you fancy that girl? “Yah! Jung Soo Yeon! Are you seriously being jealous right now? You don’t even care that I’m hurt” he pouted like a kid “you won’t even let me in, I’m so tired today babe” he mumbled trying to hold my hand. Don’t touch me, Soojung is asleep, you know how she’s been right, so don’t be too noisy, secondly this, I twisted his ears as he yelped in pain “Aww! Sica!” he was whining, that’s for having dinner with that Sooyoung and not even bothering to call your girl! I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter