Home

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

KRYSTAL’S POV:

 

“I love you so much, and love you even more everyday” he mumbled, his eyes never left mine his words pierced through my heart and how he said those words confidently made me fall for him even more. “But I love my brother too, and I can see that he’s still” he didn’t continue his sentence but he hung his head low. My heart ached seeing him like this, I’m sorry Am, it’s because of me I’m the cause of all of this. It’s true if I didn’t exist then things wouldn’t be complicated as it is right now I thought to myself and sighed. “Don’t be sorry Princess no one is at fault, you are the best thing that ever happened in my life, you and this lil one here” he said as he cupped my face and I couldn’t control my emotions anymore after hearing what he said I felt the heaviness inside my heart lifted and my tears started to fall. Why are you so kind Amber? What did I do to deserve your love? Ever since you met me I only brought you pain, but it’s way too different now, coz like you I was afraid to admit that I’ve fallen deeply, this feelings that couldn’t compare to no one I thought and stared at him deeply.

 

Amber clutched his head, which made me stop crying, Am? What’s wrong? I asked worriedly scanning his face. He forced a laugh “Hey, don’t worry I’m fine, it’s just I think my headache came back, and I think those meds are starting to take their effect on me Soojung ah” he said with his bedroom voice, and droopy eyes. Let’s go to bed then, “But I’m way too sick Soojung, you can’t sleep beside me, I’ll just sleep on the couch” he protested making me glare at him. “Arasseo” he pouted like a cute kid knowing what my glare means, I assisted him as we climbed the stairs slowly and he chuckled “I should be the one taking care of you” he said looking that I’m quite having a hard time too. I shooked my head, you’ve always taken good care of me at least let me do this Am, “but you’re my princess” he uttered whisperingly I smiled at his words. I am but you’re my prince too so stop protesting or else I’ll leave again; I rejected what I’ve said coz his shoulders dropped and he fell in silence. I opened our bedroom and damn I missed this scent so much and our bed, and of course I miss this guy who didn’t speak a word since earlier. Am? I called as he went straight to our bed, tucking himself in, I sighed, and sat beside him, I was kidding Amber, I said as I held his hand. “Are you really leaving again?” so you’re back just because I’m sick?” he asked with hurt in his voice. I shooked my head, of course not, I’m sorry it’s because you keep on pushing me away every time I try to do my part as your wife, Amber I want to take care of you too which I’m completely failing. His face lightened up hearing what I’ve said, “It doesn’t matter, I love you and that’s all that matters to me” he said and held my hand tighter. We stared at each other for a while and I leaned closer capturing his lips and he was taken aback, “Yah! Soojung!!! I told you I’m sick” he blurted panickly making me laugh at his dorkiness, you’re still the same dork that’s why I love you so much I mumbled chuckling at his reaction  and chuckled even more when his face turned red from what I’ve said. Aww! My Amber is such a cutie pie!

 

 

Amber held me in his arms, but since I couldn’t lay on my back anymore I was lying sideways facing away, he was back hugging me, and I used his strong arms as my pillow. It’s been so long, and I’ve missed this so much, I longed for this every night, and right now everything feels so right. It’s magical how Amber could make me feel so safe in his arms, how he makes my heart beat like this, “Soojung” he mumbled with his hot breath tickling the base of my neck. “Good night, you really won’t leave again right?” he asked, I won’t stupid, I told you I’m not leaving your side and even I was away you were always in my mind. I could feel him smiling widely coz his face was now buried on my neck, god stop doing this to me Amber. “Whatever is the reason of you leaving I won’t ask anymore, I’m just really happy that you’re with me” he mumbled, it’s because I feel so guilty, for everything, I don’t want to hurt you by staying away but seeing Aiden hurting too I couldn’t the guilt from the past kept hunting me I thought and sighed deeply. Thanks Am for everything, for being so patient and understanding, and for being you I sighed when I heard light snores coming from him. Turning around to face him slowly not wanting to wake him up, I smiled seeing his face up this close again , I hope I’d met you first so that this wouldn’t happen to us the situation that I’m in right now, I feel so trapped in between.

 

 I touched to feel his forehead and smiled, his fever subsided already, I was so upset when I saw those pictures and jealousy clouded my mind. I’m jealous type of person and a possessive one too I had past relationships but never have I felt that kind of jealousy, but I shouldn’t have left that room Amber. I caressed his cheek, imagining how his dad slapped him; it must have hurt so much, emotionally. I heard unnie whispering over the phone early this morning, I th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter