mood swings

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AMBER’S POV:

 

Soojung must have been tired, thank god that her vomiting and stomach ache stopped or else I would be going alone in Busan right now. Driving for quite long isn’t too much tiring when you have a very beautiful creature sleeping right next to you. Sica noona told me that it’s better to bring her with me besides I wanted her to be by my side always, she even told me how Soojung was when I went to Paris and it made me happy, not because she’s not eating well if I’m not around but having the thought that she needs me by her side makes me smile. I had to apologize to the guests for leaving that night of my birthday celebration since Soojung felt sick after eating something unpleasant but I think she just ate too much that’s why. Of course I was observing her the whole time, and wow pregnant woman’s appetite is really unbelievable but how can I stop her when she looks so cute while she eats.

 

The view of the sea is perfect, but nothing will be more perfect than this girl, I reached for Soojung’s hand kissing the back of it gently causing her to stir a bit, just rest princess. It’s only when she sleeps that I got to hold her hand and kiss it like this, I don’t want to initiate skin ships with her first for I’m afraid that she’ll freak out. I  would only touch her if she allows me to if only we’re just like those couples then I could hold her in my arms everyday but we’re not. Ever since that night that I slept crying in her arms I feel like every walls between us disappeared. I mean I always felt comfortable when were together even though we’re awkward with each other at times but this is different why do I feel like she loves me too, it’s something in the way she looked at me, the way she wrapped me in her arms that night. How I wish it was love that I saw in those eyes not pity, and I never expected that she’ll open up to me like that.

 

I think I’m lucky because of all the people she opened up those feelings to me, and I’m glad that I could comfort her in my arms like she did. All the heaviness in my heart was replaced with her warmth taking my pain away. I would do anything to make you love me princess; I hope one day you’ll get to say those three words that I’ve been longing to hear from you.

 

Finally, we’re here and princess is still sleeping soundly I bet she would be hungry by now. Hey princess wake up, I mumbled poking her arms I smiled as I saw her stir on her seat rubbing her eyes cutely. “Hey, I’ve slept that long?” she asked with her sleepy voice, well you’ve been sleeping and eating a lot lately princess.  I was startled when she raised her voice “Do you have a problem with my eating now stupid?!” she blurted giving me a glare. It’s not what you t-think Krys I was just “I don’t want to hear your words you stupid llama” she mumbled angrily slamming the car’s door as she got out.  I carried all our things to our room and as soon as we reached our hotel room she quickly got inside the room without any word, she’s really angry. Aish! Stupid Amber of course she’s pregnant and sensitive Soojung ah I’m sorry, I didn’t mean anything by that I tried to knock again but she won’t open up. Soojung please open up, you need to eat and I have to be on time for our meeting later.

 

A few more knocks and it’s hopeless I sigh in defeat when I heard a knock on the main door “Hey, Am” Tae noona greeted, I let her in and apologize for not been able to meet with her yesterday. “It’s okay Soojung’s health is more important, where’s she anyway?” she asked scanning the room. I sighed deeply “Oh” she blurted looking at me meaningfully as we sat by the living room to discuss some business matters. “Had a fight?” she said teasingly, I just nodded “it’s normal Amber” she patted my shoulders and chuckled looking at my face, Aish! This noona is really not helping. “Well everything is in place now so I guess, I’ll see you later Am” noona said as she motioned to leave I almost forgot about Soojung since I had fun laughing at noona’s silly jokes. I was about to knock again when the door swung open and looking at Soojung’s facial expression I bet she’s still not in the mood. Hey I called but she didn’t respond, I grabbed her arms gently but she wasn’t looking at me hey Soojung please look at me she wasn’t protesting so I lifted her chin to face me.

 

Seeing her red eyes made me panic, hey what’s wrong? I’m sorry okay I didn’t mean anything from what I said I was stunned when “Am I too fat for you?” she asked w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter