AJ in Korea

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV:

 

“AJ how was your flight?” Yuri a tall tan skinned guy welcomed the guy who just came out of his sports car. “Well it’s nice to meet you too hyung” he mumbled sarcastically and walk pass Yuri who just led out a chuckle. “Seriously Amber, you know Uncle right? and I know you, you would still do whatever he asks you to even if it’s half heartedly” Yuri mumbled as he run after Amber who was walking swiftly ahead of him. “Welcome young master” the maids and butlers greeted him “what’s up with the young master” he asked Yuri who was beside him “Come on Am, chill” Yuri bowed to the maids to apologize about Amber’s mood. “He knows that I won’t say no to his decisions but can’t he just respect that I don’t want to get married, playing around, having one night stand is much more fun” he mumbled and plopped his body on his bed. “Come on Am, she’s not that bad and besides if you knew who she is I know you would never act this way” Yuri teased.

 

“Yah right, just leave me alone Yul, I’m tired and please I’m not interested in marriage you know that” he groaned in frustration “Yeah right, let’s just see Amber, by the way I’ll be arranging your schedules for next week, you don’t have any personal plans for next week right? His personal secretary asked “Yul seriously, you’re the only Korean friend/ Personal assistant/ best friend/ brother that I know here” he said with his narrowed eyes, furrowed brows and sarcastic smile.“Don’t worry Am, next week you’ll be the most famous bachelor here in Korea but for a brief moment though since you’re getting married , Uncle is really brilliant for proposing the partnership between JGroup” he mumbled. “Yeah, yeah whatever, you know I hate fame, I hate crowd, so when do I’m gonna meet this soon to be wife of mine?” he asked sarcastically. “Someone’s excited huh? Well soon Am don’t be so impatient, too obvious” Yuri mumbled walking to the door, “Yah! “ Amber exclaimed throwing his shoes to Yuri “try again” Yuri laughed at his childishness. “Next time it will really hit the bulls eye, you kwon” Amber shouted.

 

Amber groaned and huff his cheeks, again he knew that he couldn’t say no to his father, coz he’s all the family that he had left. His mom and Hyung took off when he was six he remembered that day when he and his dad came back from Taiwan. His mom and brother were already gone, he didn’t know the reason behind it, but he always see his dad crying. As a smart kid he never asked the reason why, and Amber or AJ which his friends calls him was left alone with their maids in the house coz his father was always away and busy with their business. Sure he spends time with his son but as a little boy at the age of six it left a big hole in his heart. Sometimes he wakes up crying and looking for his mom, but only his butler Mr. Kwon, an old man in his 50’s somewhat he finds comfort with him maybe because he’s like a father to him and that’s where he met his best friend and brother from another mother, partner in crime Yuri, they were introduced by Mr. Kwon when Amber was eight, Yuri was two years older than him and he was the grandchild of Mr. Kwon.

 

As Amber grew up, he became so shy around with girls, and was often being bullied in school so Amber was homeschooled not until high school where he was enrolled in an ordinary school in New York. He studied, martial arts and music when he was homeschooled so he was quiet confident when he reached high school, at fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter