Under the tree

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  KRYSTAL’S POV:

 

I haven’t sleep so well, I wanted to say sorry but haven’t I done it not just once what’s the use of saying sorry,?Aish! why does he have to provoke me anyway, why does he make me feel so confuse and guilty, I don’t even know what I’m feeling. But the kiss made my mind spin, something in his touch that draws me closer to him, the feeling I never felt with anyone else. Is it because what happened between us, I can’t understand why my body reacts like that, and lately I hate the feeling I get whenever I see him with Taeyon.  I woke up searching for him, I was worried but I saw a note on the fridge “out for jogging” that’s it? he’s really mad huh? An idea clicked in my mind, I don’t know how to cook but only this simple breakfast, I was smiling remembering those times when mom is still alive, unnie and I woke up with this same kind of breakfast. I was almost done when I felt his presence, again my body tensed up he was staring at me and I’m not used to it but I’m lying  if I say I don’t like this feeling. I pretended to act cool, but damn as soon as I laid my eyes on him, he was drinking the water thirstily with his soaked black tank top, every gulp made my throat dry, it was the iest thing ever! I quickly looked away to hide my heated face, cursed this pregnancy hormones! I can’t be feeling this way especially for him.

 

He was so silent so I insisted conversations with him; I can see that all my cute acts are working. Don’t ever think that I can’t see his stolen glances at me; I guess his just startled with my actions. The whole time he was staring at me like he wanted to ask why I’m being nice but he just remained silent, his silence is what I hate the most but I’ll let it slip today.  I had the guts to say sorry but I was disappointed since he doesn’t seem to care and he quickly left which is a good thing coz I suddenly felt sick, I hate when this happens but they say it’s normal. It’s not ceasing at all I think I have nothing more left inside my stomach, my knees felt weak and I’m very dizzy right now. I just wish Amber wouldn’t see me like this but my heart beat stopped when “are you okay?” he mumbled with a worried tone, I’m not yet ready for this I’m not ready to tell him about the baby, even unnie doesn’t know about it yet. I panicked and tried to get away from him but it’s no use I was about to fall when I felt his arms around my waist then I was startled when he carried me and his seriousness scared me, good that he listened to me, this is just not the right time to talk about the baby, I’m not ready if he knows then our dad will know and I just don’t want to be pressured right now, the wedding preparation is too stressful and everything is just so fast. I’m sorry Am, I could see his worried look when he laid me to the bed, his touch and presence were too comforting that I was able to doze off.

 

 Amber’s a great cook so I commanded him to cook for me, lately my appetite really dropped and unnie’s been doing a great job cooking for me I know she’s worried too, but oddly I don’t fancy her cooking unlike before But when I tasted Amber’s cooking, seriously I literally wanted to eat everything at that moment, it’s so appetizing for me. That’s why I felt kinda embarrassed when Amber teased me, I almost cried when I thought he didn’t even cooked for lunch but I was touched when he waited and even cooked for me. I felt sorry when I bit him but it’s his fault anyways, I was beyond satisfied with the food but my mood dropped when he uttered that stupid joke I mean yeah, I married him not because of love, I mean I don’t know but what about the baby. That divorce thing should come from my mouth not his, he even said the L word to me, it’s not even a funny joke to begin with. Aish! Such a jerk! “Hey Krys, I’m sorry… come out now please, it’s dinner time” he mumbled knocking outside our bedroom door.  Of course I couldn’t let this dinner pass, if I was only caring for myself sure, but I can’t starve my baby. I walked out of the room coolly, not uttering any word to him and the dinner was so silent while he kept on staring at me. I didn’t say a single word and went inside the room after that.

 

The next days are far more worst since I was not feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter