I never will

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AMBER’S POV:

 

When I saw her again at the restaurant I knew I’ve missed her so much it’s almost a month since I kept my promise and never did I bother her. Though I admit that I’m still hurting, I just couldn’t say no to her especially now.  How can she be this beautiful? She drives my mind crazy. Well, maybe I’m really crazy because I know no matter how I tried to shut off these feelings for her I just couldn’t. So much for spending my time drinking for this past weeks, well it’s the only way to ease my heart ache. Good thing Hyung is always there for me, and I’m happy that Minah is here she’s my best friend we met in Taiwan since she was the daughter of dad’s friend and we’ve became close since she studied fashion designing in New York so we kinda grew close. I guess fate brought us here since I wasn’t expecting that I’ll be seeing her which caught me off guard. I was shocked when she invited me for dinner but with her father of course but those glares that she’s giving me is sure scary even she’s afar I swear I could feel her iciness all over the restaurant.

 

It was really awkward plus I knew she was mad at me because I was kinda late seriously I’m so damn busy this past few weeks plus Krystal occupying almost 100% of my brain ain’t helping either. I sprinted my way all through the parking lot, I was stunned when she bursted at me. I was quite annoyed; she just accused me of flirting? It’s Minah we’re talking about here my best friend, after how she treated me now she’s accusing me to my frustration I kinda raised my voice on her. But tell me why can’t I be mad at her? Just seeing her made all my tiredness go away, all my frustrations from the investigation, and even the hurt feelings that she put me through. This feeling that I get when she’s around me, I feel like I’m at ease, how can  I possibly forget that I love you Krystal when this heart beats like crazy every time your near me. Can’t you give me a chance to love you? Those words she said maybe true but I’m willing to do everything Krystal, even if I end up being hurt by you. As if god answered my prayers, “I want to try Amber” she mumbled giving me a smile and she said sorry for her actions. I wanted to lift her up in happiness but I stopped myself to do so. I was so happy hearing that from her but Hyung’s words struck me, he’s right, Argh! Is loving someone this hard? I’ve decided, I will love you Krystal even if you don’t love me back but as a precaution I won’t let it show that much, I just need to keep it in me, right.

 

I feel so happy today since I’ll be seeing her fitting her wedding gown, but of course I acted cool thank god Minah’s here, I’ve noticed  that she’s not in her mood again, so I was hesitating if I should talk to her. Those glares of hers were too nerve racking I swear she was glaring at me that whole car ride. I was waiting impatiently when she entered the dressing room while Vic noona and Minah is discussing about my suit’s design, I didn’t even know that noona was a famous designer in Korea. It’s taking forever “relax Am, she’ll be out soon” Minah whispered playfully, I gave her my innocent look “I know you, don’t act like you’re not thrilled” she mumbled giggling. When the curtain opened, I was stunned; no I was beyond speechless, wow! She’s beyond perfect, her curves ugh! And she smiled at me, god! She’s a goddess, I feel so stupid right now coz I really don’t know what to say and I know they’re laughing at me now and I thought Minah will back me up Aish! I can’t be too obvious right, dang it! I stuttered almost every word; Vic noona just gave me a meaningful smile. So much for not being obvious.

 

Thank god I invited everyone over or else it would be just awkward even though Minah and Hyung is with us, I really enjoyed talking to her friends they’re all nice to me and I like them. I’m glad that I ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter