Converge

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  JESSICA’S POV:   “Unnie” Soojung ran to me as soon as I entered our home, it was a tiring day for me of course all things that I need to learn in our company that is now currently stuck in my head plus that annoying Kwon! Hey why are you crying? I asked her worriedly as I her back; they say pregnant women’s emotions are unstable most of the times. Did that llama hurt you? Tell me! “No, I was just, I, I think I’m, I’m jealous over Taeyon, I don’t know, I really don’t know unnie” she mumbled in frustration as she buried her face on my chest. “I don’t know why I’m feeling like this unnie, I shouldn’t feel this way, I just can’t maybe because of the pregnancy hormones right?” she said and sighed deeply. I hid my smile, stupid Soojung! Is it so hard to admit that you fell for him? After our dinner I tucked her in our bed, I admired her sleeping face she looks so carefree and more beautiful when she’s sleeping, she always did. Soojung, you’ve grown too fast and soon you’ll already be a mom but you’ll always be my baby sister.   I remember when we were young she used to cry like this when she’s upset over something, she’s upset with herself because she couldn’t admit that she’s really jealous seeing Amber with other girls. “Unnie, I’m sorry for lying” she said facing me as we lay in our bed I can see that she was too anxious, I know what she’s referring to so I played along pretending to be innocent. She hugged me tightly “I’m pregnant unnie, please don’t be mad” she pleaded with her cracked voice. I told her I knew she was pregnant ever since I came back that Tiff told me about it, she told me that she was so upset because Taeyon was texting Amber all the time not just that but her frequent calls which made her more upset, and how dare that llama! I know he’s working with her but I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt since he doesn’t have any idea about Soojung’s pregnancy.   I knew Taeyon so well, she was one of my close friends and she loves to steal guys that are taken if you know what I mean. Last time I heard she had an affair with a married man, and now Amber. If she’s fond of him then this is really something, Soojung needs to sort out her real feelings with Amber before it’s too late knowing Taeyon, believe me she always gets the guy that she desire. What is she up to? I heard from Tiff that Taeyon changed when her father died but hearing what Soojung is ranting on how touchy she is with Amber must be something huh. Truth is I haven’t talk to her ever since Tiffany; our friendship broke when she and Tiff’s ex boyfriend cheated on her, that’s why until now Tiff’s been single. But when I was gone I heard that Tiff already forgave her and all I haven’t met her since I came back.

 

Soojungie must act fast or else, I’ve decided that since she’s planning to tell Amber about the pregnancy it’s better for her to stay with him plus that llama should take full responsibility of what happened and she agreed. You should have seen the face of that llama when I told him that my sister is moving in with him, and the moment of truth came. I noticed that Soojung was really anxious about this evening, I mean who wouldn’t right? Amber came with the guy that I hate who else the Kwon; I knew that he was nervous too he could feel something was up right? Maybe he thought that he did something wrong, I put up my angry face earlier when I told him about the dinner. Yuri looks good today I won’t deny, but he looks so stupid trying to avoid my stares huh? Am I that scary? Whatever why do I care anyway, I purposely thank Amber for the flowers with emphasizing it loudly so that my sister could hear, I clearly saw her stared at us and rolled her eyes before she went back to what she was doing. The whole dinner was silent Soojung and I exchanged few words same as the two boys, I noticed that Amber and Yuri are so close, and I admired their closeness they’re like brothers. I have to say that Yuri’s seriousness is quite attractive but it doesn’t mean that I like him, I think I was staring at him for a long time that he cleared his throat, I was awaken of my thoughts then I saw him smirking and he gave me a wink, eww! Never! Did he just think that I was looking at him intensely!? Aish this guy!

 

Yuri kept pestering me the whole time, he didn’t even liked my cooking, how dare he! I took the initiative to help my sister who seems to be hesitating at this moment; I dragged Yuri towards the kitchen to leave those two alone. “I see that you want to be alone with me this much” he said teasingly when I notice my hand was still holding his I quickly jerk away and he just led out a loud chuckle. “I was kidding don’t be too obvious” he teased; you wish!  I dragged you here coz they need to be alone. “I thought you miss me so much” he said with a smirk while I was listening closely to the newlyweds conversation, while Yuri kept on babbling, Aish he’s so annoying! *SMACK! “Pssh! So violent!” he grumbled rubbing his head, shut up! “You know eavesdropping isn’t good” he commented, I glared at him and rolled my eyes when he got close to me, look who’s talking “what? I’m curious too” he said shrugging off his shoulders.

 

We’ve been packing her clothes for two days, seriously she has lots of clothes in her wardrobe I don’t blame her maybe mine is two times her closets size. She told me that she feels at ease now that I already knew about her pregnancy and of course Amber, I can also see that she’s more at ease now. How can she stress herself over that matter, and I don’t think that she could still hide her morning sickness because it’s getting worst day by day. Today was a busy day in the company and that Kwon is not helping either, why does he have to annoy me every single day! It’s really impossible for us to get along, where’s he anyway I need that files asap! I decided to go to Amber, but I saw Taeyon following him from behind the two were laughing,  made me curious. I see why Soojung is jealous I don’t think that she hadn’t change at all. I decided to go back to my office I haven’t had lunch yet because of that stupid Yuri what’s taking him so long anyway.  I furrowed my brows on the paper bag on top of my table. “Don’t miss lunch no matter how busy you are, have to run errands” ~Yuri, the handsome. I scoffed as soon as I saw the last words so full of himself as always! Thank god, the files are all here and the free lunch which reminds me that I’m so hungry right now, a smile crept into my face, he’s not so bad after all.

 

I was just about to leave the office when Amber came in, “noona, going home already?” he asked hesitantly. Isn’t it obvious llama? He just hummed in response and seems to be in a deep thought, spill it out Amber! “Yeah, see the truth is I…I’m really nervous about Soojung moving in with me” he blurted out straightly slumping his body on the chair. I raised my brows is he saying that, Yah! Are you saying that you don’t want her to move in your house! She’s your wife! Are you hiding something from us? “Yah noona! Seriously? Hear me out first, you see I don’t know Soojung that much, I was wondering if you could give me some pointers about her likes and dislikes” he mumbled timidly, it was so cute that I couldn’t stop laughing. I mean this is the first time that a guy asked me about my sister’s preferences, another good point. “Aish! Forget it” he said sulking as he motioned to stand up from his seat, Yah! Sit down stupid! He sulked even more, let’s see. Wow! An hour had pass, better treat my sister right you hear me llama? “Uh??? I will” he said with a deep sigh well I added maybe twenty things that I disl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter