A???

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YURI’S POV:       

 

I couldn’t believe my ears that night, it’s not my fault I really didn’t expect that she’ll utter those words to me, stupid Yuri! I couldn’t sleep and I wanted to pull out my hair from frustration, I glanced at the clock, great it’s ing 3:00am, Sica! Don’t do this to me, I’m really going crazy, I tried to reach her phone many times but I think she turned it off, sigh. Thank god Amber’s back, he laughed as soon as he saw me entered his office “Omo hyung!” he gasped, Yah! I know right I have dark circles around my eyes; he was covering his mouth holding his laughter “Yah! Quit it llama! This is all Sica’s fault” I blurted eyeing him scarily. Amber was trying so hard not to laugh, alright laugh all you want you! I tried to hit him but failed, “Yah! Seriously just tell her that you love her too” Amber blurted looking at me intently. Yah! Do you think I didn’t try? She slammed the door at me, I even waited outside for like an hour, she won’t open. “Yeah, she won’t come to work today too, she’s really avoiding you hyung” he mumbled while looking at some documents. What?! Aish! I couldn’t even go to her house even if I wanted to, why do I have to be freaking in charge with that event with Sooyoung uh! “Sorry Hyung, my hands are tied up and you know she’s the one who asked for it personally” he mumbled wiggling his brows on me. “So? How are you?” he asked in a serious tone as he dropped the file on his desk.

 

Thank god Amber and I had a talk or else I’ll totally lose myself, I didn’t know that being in love with Jessica Jung will make me go crazy, I’ve never even felt like this even with Sooyoung. I was too damn busy with the preparation and all, so I have no other choice but to spend more time with Soo, guess she’d changed for the better, more mature and smarter. But it’s been two days since Sica didn’t appear in the office, I missed her a lot, and she’s the only one that I could think of, I couldn’t wait for this event to be over so that we could talk, I tried reaching her but Amber told me that Sica’s been avoiding everyone including Soojung, sigh. I just hope she’ll be in this event, I gather up my strength and confidence so that I could tell her how I really feel but I hope she’ll listen to me this time.  My heart started to beat fast when I saw her entered the hall, my jaw dropped, Aish why is her dress too y anyway, I could see those guys checking her out, like their eyes would pop out any minute. “Tsk, jealous?” Soo whispered teasingly, of course not! I tried to laugh but deep inside I wanted to rush to her side. “I know you Yuri, don’t lie to me” she mumbled as she held my arms. Yes, I already told Soo about Sica after she well, she asked me the other day if we could start again, so I bluntly told her that I’m totally over her, that I move on and well, I told her that I’m in love with Sica of course.  Soo is cool with it and asked me to be friends with her nothing wrong with it right we were really close friends back then.

 

I roamed around in search for Sica and then I saw at the balcony looking at the city lights, I stared at her beauty from distance, “quit staring, man up and go to her” Soo snapped me out from my daze. “She won’t come to you if you’ll just stare at her Yuri, some things doesn’t change” she chuckled, I know what she means exactly, I took a deep sigh “go on! Stop making girls confess to you first, it should be the other way around” she grumbled, and pushed me. Sica’s eyes were cold, I swear my heart is beating too fast right now, I don’t know what came too Sooyoung’s mind and she interrupted our moment, gah! I swear Sica could’ve killed me with her glare when Soo clinged to my arms, “It’s time Yuri, save it for later?” she whispered smiling to Sica and greeted her. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter