Worth it

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YURI’S POV:

 

Life is really complicated, I never expected to meet her again, most of all here in Korea. I don’t know but I hate to think that meeting Sooyoung again isn’t a coincidence. Seriously? I’m still dealing with my broken feelings with Sica and now my ex popped out of nowhere? I mean she’s not just an ex but she was the love of my life, at the same time turned to be my greatest pain. After four years and here I am face to face with this girl, still the same Sooyoung, she always gets what she wants. Well I was just forced to have a coffee with her because first I don’t want to be rude since we’re working with them and second I want to see Sica’s reaction and I was quite disappointed since it seems that she doesn’t even care if I go out with other girls. Sigh. I wouldn’t lie; I did missed Sooyoung, who wouldn’t right? When you thought she’s the only girl for you, the girl that I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with. It’s awkward but it seems that she’s forgotten what happened between us. As much as I would like to treat her or see her as before I couldn’t because when I look back I only remember the pain she gave me, and being a professional as I am I tried setting those things aside and act normal as I could.  I remember everything but right now my heart is already owned by a certain someone I’m sure of that, I just hope she’ll snapped out of her sane mind, why would she date the same guy who broke her anyway, I just don’t get you Sica.

 

As expected from Sooyoung seems like she forgot everything she did to me, I’m over it I know but why does she have to flirt on me obviously. Besides, she’s married now isn’t she? I don’t want to get into trouble just because of her again, and I’ve been very cautious with my actions around her. Why does she have to appear in my life again? Why now? I have no one to talk to right now and Amber must be resting, sigh. I was deep in my thoughts when I heard my door bell rang, I wasn’t expecting anyone at this hour, odd. I was more surprised to see Sooyoung standing in front of my door step, “Hey, I hope you don’t mind, I asked Jessica regarding your address” she uttered knowing Sooyoung she won’t say no if I say I couldn’t let her in coz I’m busy so I sighed in defeat. It was really awkward like what am I supposed to say to her right? I feel suffocated and I guessed she’s not blind to see that. “I will not beat around the bush anymore Yuri” Sooyoung blurted in a serious tone, we’re sitting by the living room and I was sweating anticipating for her speech.

 

“I came here not just by coincidence” she confessed looking at me intently. Why do I have a feeling this is about the past “you know I wanted to apologize what happened between us since I never got to chance do it” she swallow a lump on and I led out a chuckle. The memories from the pass came rushing over me, and I remember ever detail on how she dumped me. “I know it’s unforgivable Yuri, that’s why I am here to straighten up my mistakes” she continued and all I could see was sincerity in her eyes. I was about to speak up when she placed her finger on my lips “I don’t wanna hear it, just let me Yuri, let me show you, dad is no longer here to break us apart and you know that I did it for him right I chose him over you because of dad” she continued and I am really speechless. She left me hanging with millions of thoughts in my mind, do I still love her? Can we have another chance, I know that she was just forced to break up with me that day but, everything’s been said and done plus even though they’ve divorced now, still she married that guy and she couldn’t lie I know somewhere she loved him too.

 

I was walking along the hallway when I nearly bumped into Sica, shoot I’ve been avoiding her too. Sigh. Sooyoung and I, our story is already in the past but why would she have to show up and messed up my mind again? Why are girls even hard to deal with? I need Amber! But he’s too sick and probably enjoying his rest day with Soojung, lucky dork. I tried to focus on my work but how! When Sica kept popping in my mind and Sooyoung wouldn’t stop bothering me either. Thank god that Sica stopped bothering me since Sooyoung popped out of nowhere or else I’ll crack up my head with two beautiful ladies swarming all over my brain. I really missed Sica but I know I’ve no right to even miss her, besides she’s back with that jerk. It was almost lunch time when I went inside Sica’s office just to remind her about our meeting with Soo but the sight of her sleeping soundly caught my attention. How can I ruin her sleep when she looks so adorable, I wanted to kiss her at that moment but I controlled myself instead I planted a kiss on her forehead. Sica ah even when you’re sleeping you still look this beautiful, I love you, I want you to know that I whispered and panicked when she stirred a lil bit so I quickly left her office with a smile on my face, I just stole a kiss from the ice princess.

 

I kept my cool facing Sooyoung right now, and Sica’s been out of herself since this morning so I took the floor to lead Sooyoung around. Maybe she has love problems, oh well none of my business anymore right? But that guy better treat her right this time or else I’ll beat him to death if, Yah Yuri! Stop you’re not even her friend anymore. Sooyoung seems to be excited I could see it in her eyes, fashion was always her passion and opening up her store in all of our malls here in Korea is a brilliant idea besides she’s well known in the fashion industry, heiress and fashion designer not to mention the CEO of her own company who wouldn’t fall for a strong woman like her. But before she was this strong she used to be well, she used to follow every decision her father wants for her, but I’m glad to see her doing the things she love right now and her smile you could see a genuine smile from her. I kept things professional between us I don’t want Sica to think that I’m flirting right in front of her, wait doesn’t she know about Sooyoung and me right?

 

Sica’s action seems kinda rude, I ended up talking to Sooyoung alone coz it’s either she’s glaring at me, rolling her eyes and purposely walking ahead of us. This girl, at least she should try acting like a professional one, I don’t know what her problem is anyway. Since she didn’t brought her car with her I had no choice but to drop her home and being gentle man as I am I wanted to make sure that she’s home safely. It was really awkward since Sica’s been so silent, and I’m not used to it, I’d rather have her angry at me or even nag at me but silence? Even though we’re not in good terms lately I wished nothing changed between us, I really missed the times that we fight, I miss you Sica, do you even miss me?  I took a glance at her before I motioned to leave when I felt a tug on my shirt. I felt my whole body stiffen when I heard what Sica said, I couldn’t focus on anything but my own heartbeat. “I love you Yuri” did I heard it right? Am I just dreaming? I turned around to face her; she looked at me worriedly with her teary eyes. I just stared at her completely shocked from her confession; I think she got impatient the next thing I heard was loud slamming of her front door. So stupid! Aish Yuri! The girl you love just confessed to you! Aish! Sica ah! I called out, open the door please.

 

JES

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter