obvious

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 AMBER’S POV:

 

When Soojung told me that she’s pregnant I was really, okay maybe I freaked out a bit. I was so astonished, I was beyond happy but then questions filled my mind. Yuri Hyung is always a life saver you know, my heart was beating crazily as I went to talk to Soojung privately. Everything started to sink in my mind as we talk; I looked at her as she told me how she discovered she was pregnant and the changes in her body. I felt bad for her; I mean I should’ve been there for her I know how everything that happened went too fast and now she’s pregnant. I felt sorry for her, we both know that what she thought about that night for her it was a big mistake, she said it herself I just hope she won’t regret any of this two months pregnant oh god I really can’t believe that this is all happening but I won’t deny the fact that it’s the best feeling ever.

 

All of my happiness faded when Sica noona talked to me, I felt like all my effort went to drain. I was starting to think that finally she realizes that Aiden’s not coming back and just maybe she’s starting to have feelings for me too even just a little coz when she kissed me I felt her love. I felt it, it was not just a kiss it was more than that, how her lips touched mine I thought I would never get to feel those soft enticing lips again. It was the best night ever knowing about her pregnancy and the passionate kiss but I guess I was wrong huh? Hyung is right, he warned me about expecting too much and he even scolded me for not telling him everything. I was so out of it even the whole car ride, but of course I noticed her stares, her pouts, her milky thighs and her baby bump, it’s quite visible already and I couldn’t help to fall for her even more, sigh I’m really hopeless when it comes to you Jung Soo Jung! We were bickering a few when she lost it when I told her that it was her fault because she initiated the kiss then her words struck me again. Yeah! Amber what do you expect that she’ll love me, but her actions are too confusing! I really thought that she’s jealous with Taeyon noona, Argh!

 

I was so tired doing everything for her I mean seriously she’s in her princess mode right now, I feel like a stupid dog who only nods and follows to her requests. I was so down so I didn’t bother to argue with her this time since my mind was pre occupied with those thoughts, how can she make me go crazy like this. All my worries disappeared when I saw how adorable she was as she eats my very own grilled beef I mean seriously this girl could really eat a lot, I was stunned by her big appetite but she was too cute. I’m so whipped I know, who wouldn’t? How can she still be this beautiful in my eyes even though, man! She eats a lot. I thought the tiring day already ended and her highness was already asleep I was wrong, “careful!” she mumbled as she grabbed my arm , who wouldn’t be startled when she just appeared straight right onto my face without any noise. Seriously my back hurts from the fall and her being on top of me is not really helping, I can feel her weight and those s on my chest plus she’s just wearing her with an oversize white shirt, y right? I couldn’t stop checking her out so I pushed myself to focus on her face which was so close to mine. “Yah stop staring! And go buy me some dried mangoes” she commanded as she quickly stood up from our position, great the princess is back.

 

Hyung will you stop teasing me! “But you really look like a panda Am, seriously! What else did you do last night?” Yuri was teasing me nonstop since I got in the office. Aish! I didn’t get enough sleep okay? Remember my wife is craving for sweets and we didn’t do anything just to clear things up, stop teasing me I’m too tired Hyung. “I was just kidding bro, ooh your ‘wife’” he said wiggling his brows. Whatever man, how’s Aunt Kwon? “Don’t change the subject man! I will fetch her from the train station later” he said smilingly, I know Hyung misses his mom so much I can see it all over his face. I told Hyung to leave early, and to finish on time I decided to skip lunch so that I can go home early, geez! I seriously look like a panda when I saw my own reflection on the mirror.

 

The house was empty when I got home and seriously my eyes was closing on it’s own that’s why I had to call Mr. Park to drive me home. Oh I miss my bed so bad, yeah right but it’s now owned by the princess now. I laid my back on the couch and soon my eyes fluttered I was deep in my sleep. “Yah! Where have yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter