LOVE

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AMBER’S POV:

 

I’m not putting my hopes high but I could feel that Soojung loves me too; this past month had been so sweet for me. I feel so love knowing that she needs me beside her, I know the main reason was her pregnancy that she’d became so attached to me but lately I’m feeling that it’s more than that. I hope one day she’ll say those three words that I’ve been waiting to hear, I know she cares about me so much I could see and feel it but I need to know how she feels about me. Knowing Soojung she’s not that vocal about her feelings but I wish she’ll say those words to me too, It’s hard  and it hurts me inside whenever she won’t say those words back to me, but I’m still hopeful. Just when I thought everything’s in place, why is she avoiding me again? She’s been acting so cold ever since we came back from Busan, I’m really frustrated, I feel like giving up, it seems like whenever everything’s in place there’s something bad always happens at the end. I feel like she’s slipping away from me again. Why Soojung ah? Is it because what happened that night?

 

~FLASHBACK:

After our lovely dinner, I prepared Soojung’s bath, I just thought of a hot bath for her since she was complaining about her throbbing feet and aching back.  Soojung’s been acting like a spoiled brat tonight, I guess it’s her way of punishing me for ignoring her for two days. She just wouldn’t stop ordering me like a servant “Amber feed me” she pouted crossing her arms earlier, I was pretending to be annoyed but deep inside I was enjoying feeding her, she was too adorable, and damn I wanted to kiss her at this moment sigh I need to control myself. Blame Aunt Kwon for putting those dirty thoughts inside my head. Princess still wasn’t satisfied and she ordered me to carry her around the house like right now I’m taking this big princess to her bath and she’s smiling playfully at me. Aish! I will die early if you’ll let me do this every day princess I mumbled poutingly receiving a slap on my chest, see violent as ever. “This is your punishment for leaving me bored for two days servant, plus you won’t die becsuse I wouldn’t want my servant to die early, I still need to you” she mumbled giggling and I couldn’t help but laugh too.

 

So you need me now huh? I danced my brows teasing her, “Of course, I need you” she mumbled softly and turned her head away and I blushed from what she said. She hopped from my arms as soon as we reach the front door of the bathroom. Shy princess is always cute, “Go now servant let me have my bath” she ordered raising her brows and of course I did what she told me to. After a few minutes I heard her calling me and I came running towards her, anything you want princess? I tried not to look at her since you know technically she’s under those flower petals and bubbles. “You’re funny! You won’t see anything so quit turning your head away” she blurted giggling which made me blush. “Massage my feet servant” she said evilly lifting her foot from the soapy water, I heaved a deep sigh, Soojung ah why are making this hard for me. If you only knew how y you are right now, I sat beside her and started massaging her foot gently, I know I was doing the right thing coz I saw her lean her head as she closed her eyes.

 

“Thanks Am” she whispered still with her eyes close, I smiled looking at how comfy my princess is right now. I was startled when “Why are you smiling like an idiot” she blurted locking her eyes on mine and I was speechless. I-I just remembered something, “You’re not thinking about erted thoughts, or are you?” she said which caught me off guard; the next thing I heard was Soojung’s nonstop laugh. I smiled forcefully but the truth is I was embarrassed by her words since at the back of my mind I was really thinking of those thoughts. Stop teasing me Soojung, Aish this girl she was laughing real hard throwing her head back I know I am blushing right now. But just look at her, she’s so damn y, throwing her head back as she laughs, just how smooth and inviting her neck seems to be, god Amber get a hold of yourself. I need to get out of here before I totally loose myself and with that I stood up quickly and motioned to leave when I felt a grip on my wrist causing me to lose my balance.

 

*SPLASH Next thing I know I was inside the Jacuzzi with her all soaked, I could see that she was holding back her laughter, biting her lips and her face was all red. Yah! Jung Soo Jung! I just had my shower! “It’s not my fault, stupid” she blurted out laughing, stop laughing or I’ll tickle you to death you evil princess! She kept on laughing at me and even stuck her tongue out, let’s see. I started tickling her feet I knew how sensitive her feet was “Yah! Stop it!” she shouted as was trying to escape from my grip on both of her feet, “Yah! Amber!” she whined, I was enjoying my little revenge when her feet landed on my face, geez this girl is really violent. Urgh! Damn it was really painful that I winced in pain burying my face in the palm of my hands. “Am, I’m sorry” I heard her panicky voice, “hey” she mumbled as she came near me.

 

“Am, you hurt?” she asked worriedly but I was too stiff on my position because I could feel her soft skin on mine, my heart beat raced faster than earlier and I think she forgot that she’s totally right in front of me. I didn’t budge and kept my face buried in my palms, god please help me control these hormones! “Amber ah, say something please” she cupped my face trying to brush my hands off my face and like a magic all my defenses broke, “your lips” she whispered and my whole body was electrified with her warm touch. She brushed her thumb wiping the blood from the small cut looking at me intently, why do you have to bite that lips Soojung. I was looking intently on her lips, and the distance between us is really perfect for me to feel those lips on mine again, Soojung ah just this once I don’t care anymore. I fill the gap between the space between our lips, and my head just went blank when she responded with my kiss.

 

I pulled her closer as I carefully wrapped my arms around her waist not too tight coz I might squeeze her tummy. She was playing with my hair as our chaste kiss went to a passionate one, and the temperature started to heat up when she sat on my lap, Oh god! This isn’t a dream anymore! I was so drown in her kisses and her stares, I knew we both wanted it I could see it in her eyes; I could feel her love through her kiss which made my mind spin. She wrapped her arms around my neck and deepened our kiss, the sound of our lips colliding filled the room, I was quite taken aback coz Soojung seems aggressive; she pushed my back to the edge and started my neck. My breathing became irregular and I’m lying if I say I wasn’t coz I really am, and I was getting hard on. I started rubbing her voluptuously rounded s and I was more when a moan escaped . She stopped my neck as she throws her head back from the pleasure of what I was doing, I returned the favor and started planting kisses on her neck. She bit her lip and I know she wanted it as much as I do, I continued her neck and she brushed her hair back giving me more access to continue.

 

I look at her eyes asking permission

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter