PANIC

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV:

 

“He hasn’t’ come home yet” Soojung mumbled hesitantly on the other line “What! He left you all alone! You’re on your due and he dares to leave you alone!” Sica flared on the other line. “Okay, call me immediately kay? I swear I’m gonna snap that Aiden’s head if I see him” Sica blurted angrily on the other line but Soojung giggled and assured her that she’s fine. On the other side Amber dragged Taeyon in a private bar, the two chugged down the alcohol into their throat in just one gulp and chuckled as they finished their drink simultaneously. “Go home Amber, at least you got her as your wife, she’s yours remember that” Tae mumbled in a sad tone. Amber took a glance on the nearly drunk noona, “But they kissed, she let him kiss her, it hurts so much noona” Amber protested, Taeyon smiled bitterly “I’m leaving Amber, I know, but of course I won’t fail you on our partnership” she confessed making Amber look at her intently. “Leaving ? But why? Is there any problem? Tell me so that I can help you” Amber said worriedly making her giggle, “This problem couldn’t be solved by money Am, I’ll sure be back if I’m totally over her” she said and signaled the bartender for another drink. “Oh, so you did confess to her?” Amber broke the girl’s silence, “Yeah I did, but you know what she said? She said that we’re never going to happen, her words hurts so much but you know what’s worst? The look on her face when I confessed to her, and how she’s been avoiding me for a month now” Taeyon said in her pained voice and took her drink chugging down .  The kiss played on Amber’s mind, he saw how his brother pulled and kiss Soojung and without any word he couldn’t watch anymore so he ran as fast as he could outside. “You should go home Am” Taeyon repeated “claim what’s yours and don’t ever lose, even if it’s to your brother” she patted his back before leaving the nearly drunk Amber alone.

 

The clock striked one in the morning, Soojung huffed in frustration, praying that Amber would come home so that she’ll be able to explain what happened earlier. It’s way pass her bedtime, she haven’t had dinner and remembering how Amber looked so hurt earlier made her sigh like a hundred times already. She tried calling him but his phone was off, fear crept into her thinking that something bad might have happen to Amber. As she stood up the couch slowly the front door swung open revealing a half drunken Amber, thinking that she was already sleeping he passed by the living room motioning to climb the staircase. Soojung felt so bad, following Amber’s back her eyes widened as she saw him packing his clothes. She panicked, “Yah! Amber what are you doing?!” she blurted breathlessly. “Leaving” Amber answered avoiding to look at her face, “what?!!!” Soojung exclaimed in disbelief. “L-Leaving?” she clarified as Amber ignored her and continued packing his stuffs “Is it because what happened earlier?” she asked as she tried to approach him but he backed away, tears threatened to fall from her eyes on Amber’s actions on her. “Am, you need to listen first, at least hear me out” she mumbled pleadingly with her cracked voice. “Let’s just stop here Soojung, everything is clear to me, let’s stop playing this game already, I’m accepting my defeat, I could never have your heart” Amber whispered the last part as his shoulders dropped. Soojung shooked her head in disbelief, she felt a little discomfort and pain on her lower back part. “No!” she shouted, “At least hear me out please” she mumbled as she grabbed his hand, but Amber slowly let go of his hand on hers. “Yah! Stupid! Do you think I’m just playing with you! Were all my efforts not enough?!” she mumbled frustratingly as her brows contorted in pain.

 

“Then why! Why would you kiss him, why would you let it happen! Huh! Jung Soo Jung!!!” Amber shouted with tears streaming down his face, she was taken aback seeing him cry. “He kissed me, I didn’t kiss him there’s a difference Amber!” she retorted, as she felt the pain on her lower back intensifies. She winced as she supported her waist, Amber wasn’t facing her and she hated it, she approached him smelling alcohol in his scent. “Amber” she called making Amber step back ward seeing how close her proximity was feeling dejected Soojung held her tears, “I thought I showed you enough, I told you to trust me Amber” she sighed, shoulders droop, Amber remained silent he wanted to hug her so bad but that kiss kept torturing his mind. “Henry told me that Aiden is alive few weeks before he showed up, if I don’t love you, I wouldn’t be here, I love you long before I realize that I was in denial of loving you!, how could you not see that! If you love me then you should know that!” she confessed as she bursted in tears, her brows contorted in pain, indeed she’s not imagining anymore, the pain is getting intense right now. Amber was stiffened in his standing hearing what she’d said, but after a few moments he chuckled “if that’s all true then why would you let him stay that long! What else happened! Huh! You know how much it hurts to see you with him? I never asked anything from you in return Soojung but why can’t you just tell me what exactly happened earlier” Amber said with a desperate sigh. “Just trust me Am, can’t you do that?” Soojung cried even more, Amber looked away not wanting to see her crying face coz he knows he would just crumble seeing her cry. “I called your unnie, she’ll be here, I…I want to clear my head first” Amber uttered with heaviness in his heart, he wanted to stay but he’s in pain too, just a few more words from his wife and he would stay but he was disappointed when she just stayed silent.

 

 A deafening silence, on the other hand Soojung was biting her lip with her head down low, eyes b with tears first from Amber’s distrust and secondly the unbearable pain at her lower back. She wanted to speak or prevent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter