Unmoved

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV:                                         

 

After seeing Soojung Aiden couldn’t get her off his mind, and seeing her baby bump broke his heart into pieces. He just couldn’t believe that she was carrying his brothers, more of twin brothers’ child. All of it was true, but seeing her in the flesh with Amber and her growing womb, it fueled his anger. He tried to act innocently; of course he was just acting to have a dissociative Amnesia which everyone clearly bought his pretention. Clenching his fists but when the door opened he smile brightly at her “Uncle Liu called me, he said you wanted to talk?” Soojung greeted as she walk to his bed, “here I brought you your favorite bread” she handed him the paper bad and Aiden giddily took if from her hands making their hands in contact, but Soojung flinch when he felt his touch. Aiden was taken aback from her action, it hurt him, but he flashed his smile at her. Aiden cleared his throat before speaking, he knows that she is pregnant with his brother but she wanted to ask her himself, he wanted to hear it from , he wanted explanation, yesterday when he asked about the child’s father their conversation was interrupted when Mr. Liu entered his son’s room.

 

Before he could ask the question again she beat him to it “Amber’s my husband, and this baby inside me, it’s his, ours” Soojung bit her lips after she uttered those words to him, she wanted to look in his eyes but she couldn’t. She felt the guilt that she felt after she knew that she slept with Amber back then, and now finally facing Aiden makes her even guiltier. Aiden just stared blankly at her, flashback from their past rushed inside his mind and even if he knew everything that happened after he went missing he couldn’t control his tears to fall. Soojung panicked when she saw him crying, so she scooted beside him, “I’m sorry Aide, but it was a total wreck back then, everything happened so fast” she uttered and being a pregnant woman her emotions were carried away with Aiden crying, she cried too. Aiden hugged her waist as he sobbed burying his face in her womb, but as if the lil one knew that it wasn’t his father she kicked so hard that she pulled away caressing her womb, and sat on the chair beside her. Aiden was dejected, he examined her face, “Are you okay Soojung?” he asked worriedly when he saw her face contorted then she smiled and answered “The lil princess kicked me”, Aiden watched her reaction and it him, he’d never seen her this happy, he clenched his jaw before he gave her a warm smile.

 

Amber gathered his courage and was on his way to visit his brother, it’s been two days since Soojung left and he’d been drinking before going home, the house really feels so empty without her and it’s killing him coz she didn’t even bother to communicate. He’s a lost puppy, he didn’t even have a proper sleep, he has dark circles around his eyes, and he’d been dodging Yuri’s calls, including Ailee’s. Beads of sweats trickled down his forehead as he gently twist the knob not wanting to wake his brother if ever he’s still asleep, it was still so early in the morning, his heartbeat doubled in an instant, “What do I say? How would I talk to Hyung?” he thought holding a paper bag loaded of food in his left hand. He sighed and opened the door slowly, but he stopped when “Can I touch it?” he heard a familiar voice asked,  he peeped through the small opening and he nearly drop the bag that he was holding, “Soojung” he called at the back of his mind. His throat went dry when he saw her scooted to his side, he smiled warmly at her, and it broke Amber’s heart when Soojung openly gave him the permission to caress her belly.

 

Amber was frozen in his standing and he was snapped back to reality when he heard her giggling, he quickly closed the door making loud creaking sound. Soojung glanced at the door quickly and she knows his features so well her face paled, and she panicked, she was about to go after him but someone held her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter