Butterflies

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KRYSTAL’S POV:

 

I was waiting impatiently to see Amber I know we had that moment last night but something changed like everything’s been where it supposed to be. I know I’ve been so hard on him but he’s been so patient and understanding with me ever since how can I be so selfish? I only thought of my feelings and me all this time, I should be more sensitive to his feelings, I felt my heart pounding crazily when he told me that he won’t ever leave my side and those three words it feels so right coming from his mouth. Just wait Amber, I promise to utter those words back to you; I’m just, I really don’t know how to say it to you directly. Yuri guided us into the elevator, I really can’t wait to see that llama, where’s he anyway? I was swept away when the elevator door swung open; I just melted with his smile and my heart went crazy, I never felt this way ever but one thing became clearer to me I’m in love with Amber Liu.

 

Unnie was giving me those meaningful smirks, and I was suppressing the smile on my face I don’t want Amber to think that I’m crazy and no way that I’m going to show what I feel for him not when Yuri oppa is here he might tease me to death. God why does he have to be so hot in his suit right now? His stares were not helping either, Vic unnie did a good job on this dress that I’m wearing, he don’t even have to say it obviously Amber’s drooling over me, I do look hot even with my baby bump right? Of course I do. All I can say was tonight was magical for me, I really feel like a real princess on the way he treats me tonight, well, he always treat me like one but everything seems different in a good way. I felt so happy seeing him smiling genuinely, Amber seems shy ever since last night, so cute. I know he might be taken aback with my actions with him; I wanted him to feel loved.

 

I felt butterflies on my stomach every time our skin touches and my heart, gosh! How can he have this effect on me, I smiled remembering the first day we’ve met, how I felt these things just like right now how his goofy smile remained inside my head. My body melted when I felt the warmth of his hug, “Sorry, I just needed your hug” he uttered as he let go of her “hope I didn’t squeeze the lil Liu” he mumbled looking at my tummy with amazement. I know he wanted to feel it, because I could feel him do that every night when he tucks me in the bed and it’s the first time that we’re doing this, he should’ve just ask me. Of course I would let him I guess he’s just afraid to ask. I could see the happiness all over his face; he looks stupid but well handsomely stupid for me.

 

I smiled gazing at Amber’s neck as he stepped on the stage with me welcoming the guests; the necklace looks perfect on him. I guess it was meant for him after all, and good that he liked it I really don’t know what to give him since he's not the type that seems to interested in material things anyways. My smile faded when I saw almost all of the women were looking at him intently as he spoke flashing their smiles and I clearly saw how their eyes sparkled when my Amber flashed his smile. Ugh! Stop that Amber now I should guard you not only to Taeyon! But then all my jealousy faded when he wrapped his arms around my waist as he guided me down the stairs, I bit my lips trying to suppress the smile on my face.

 

I waited and waited for Amber to go back to his seat beside me but I guess the jerk was too busy entertaining his guests. I know I already ate with him before he was dragged by dad along with him but Aish! I’m getting impatient, hungry and jealous! That llama he better behave himself or I’ll strangle him to death if he dares to flirt or even smile, did I say smile? He just did it to Taeyon and she kissed him and he just let her! He just let her! I don’t care if it’s on the cheek it’s still a kiss! Amber’s mine! Mine! Argh! I’m so pissed right now! My friends aren’t helping either! Fine! I stood up and walked away from the hall, right now I’m just too hungry and I headed for the bakeshop in front of the hotel. Stupid Amber! Stop being nice to everyone especially to that Taeyon!

 

I know I made him worry so much; I kinda ate too much that night which made me feel so sick, well I was so damn hungry. I had severe stomach ache that Amber had to rush me to the hospital at dawn. It was just indigestion but looking at Amber’s reaction you could tell how much he loves me, I know that I’ve hurt him over and over. Ignoring and rejecting his love for me, I hope it’s not too late to show my true feelings for him. Unnie’s right and even Yuri oppa, how can I blind but who wouldn’t right? Everything was a mess back then and Aiden, the fact that he was his brother makes everything so complicated. All the time I was confused, blaming Amber for ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter