Mess

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    KRYSTAL’S POV:   I know that Amber and Minah are just friends but after she told us that she had a thing for him I can’t seem to stand whenever they’re too close to each other, I’m not jealous okay it’s just I also feel weird why am I acting like this. The fact that my girlfriends like him for me especially Sulli who seems to look up to him is great but I don’t know. I hate the fact that she can talk to him with no awkwardness while our relationship is obviously in a state full of awkwardness. I was glad that Minho oppa was there because I feel so left out since my friends are enjoying their conversation with Amber so as the others. Well since we’ve date a few times and I was pretty close to him of course he was my high school crush back then plus he’s Sulli’s cousin so I feel comfortable talking to him. All I can do was to give Amber my glares seeing him enjoying with Minah and my friends, I can see that my glares were effective he looks so stupid trying to avoid my glares.   Everyone got their turns in singing but when it was his turn, god his voice I really didn’t expect it to be so good, I was amaze by it of course I tried not to be so obvious. Everyone was enjoying but I think he’s enjoying himself the most; I was busy talking with the girls when “Ooh, look at Amber” it was Minho who was looking down to the dance floor which was visible from the VIP room that we’re in. “If we don’t know that the two are just friends I would really think that she’s her girlfriend” Minho commented again earning a glare from his cousin. “What? I’m just saying you know” he mumbled raising both of his hands and shrugging his shoulders. Few moments after we got back to our seats “Soojung is being a good girl tonight huh? You didn’t even drink any alcohol tonight” it was Luna unnie who mumbled with her cheeky smile. “I think she doesn’t want to repeat what happened a month ago” Vic unnie said chuckling I was about to protest when “guy’s you should see this” it was Minho again “Will you stop watching oppa’s moves and stop bothering us” Sulli bursted irkly glaring at Minho “seriously, I think this will start a fight” he mumbled and I rush my way too see what’s happening.   My blood boiled seeing what’s happening if I’m not mistaken it’s Lee Donghae I know he’s not the type of guy to be messed with, I hate that guy but I don’t want Amber to be hurt knowing Donghae he’s a mad person I quickly made my way downstairs. I just lost it when I saw Minah’s hands were intertwined with his plus the booing cheer of the crowd looking at Donghae who’s on the ground. Again I lost it and I screw up once again, before Minah left we had breakfast together that morning she explained what happened. Then her last words never left my mind “Krys, Amber has a fragile heart, if in the end you still can’t love him please set him free, but I’m positive that it wouldn’t happen” she mumbled with a meaningful smirk on her face what does she mean by that? I feel at ease knowing that Minah is really just his friend nothing more.   The same day dad ask me to go home, Amber still hasn’t talk to me it was dinner time when I got home to my surprise Amber, Yuri oppa and Uncle Liu was there. I greeted them politely but the stupid was just staring at me blankly while Yuri oppa gave me his meaningful look. It was oddly quiet and at the middle of the dinner my father cleared his throat “Soojung” he spoked firmly I don’t know but this feels like bad news? “We’ve hired a wedding planner and some extra hands to fasten the preparation of your wedding” he mumbled and started chewing his food again. Uncle Liu and Yuri oppa gave me a warm smile while stupid Amber with the same expression which was starting to annoy me. “The wedding is moved earlier” My dad added not looking at me, I hummed in response before asking when, I almost choke on my own food “End of this month” he mumbled making me lose my appetite.   Now we’re on our way to our ‘honeymoon’ with this stupid annoying ‘husband’ of mine, his attitude of his is really getting into my nerves. What if I tell unnie that this jerk is not treating me right? keke It will unleash Hellsica mode and unnie will break his bones like what happened to poor Yuri oppa. Well it was really a big misunderstanding, and it’s Amber’s fault.   -FLASHBACK-   I was against the movement of the date of our wedding; again I was angry with my father. I was just starting to accept the fact that I will be married against my will and now this. I quickly apologized and left the house, dad ordered his bodyguards to stop me from leaving but I was quite fast. I found myself crying again alone in my house, I wish unnie was here, If only Aiden is alive I don’t really get why this wedding must be set earlier what’s the rush all about. For three days I lock myself inside my house but Yuri oppa kept bugging me about the wedding preparations he said that Amber’s getting busier in the company. Busy? Whatever! How can this wedding possibly happen in a short time preparation? I woke up feeling dizzy again; I should really get some check up coz I’ve been suffering from this for two weeks already which is upsetting.   I decided to meet up with the girls I don’t know what else to do, we had these breakfast and after that I started throwing up again it’s not the first time though. Vic unnie offered to bring me back home but I was surprised because instead of going home she brought me to a clinic, worst it’s Tiffany unnie’s clinic, she’s a doctor and Sica unnie’s best friend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter