BROTHER

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AMBER’S POV:

 

 

My ears couldn’t believe what I heard it was Donghae all along, but why; I was awakened by my thoughts when I heard a gun fire. Aiden shoot Donghae hitting his left chest, *Bang My eyes widened when I saw Lee’s man fired his gun, I closed my eyes as I pushed Aiden’s body who’s just few steps away from me. God! I felt the bullet piercing its way into my flesh straight to my chest, I grunted in pain as I landed on the ground, but quick enough to grab the gun right in front of me, the gun that Aiden took from me when I was asleep. I was able to hide the gun earlier when Donghae was busy arguing with his father. The man slowly made his way to me *BANG I shoot him right to the head, “Amber” I heard dad called in a muffled voice and Aiden came rushing to me “What did you do!” he shouted as he took off his shirt to cover and put some pressure on top of my wound, I just smiled at him weakly feeling the stinging pain in my chest. The look on Aiden’s eyes as he approached me made me feel warm, he cares for me, he does. The old Lee was too shock or too broken on what happened, Aiden stopped from his action when he heard a gun clicked to his head, “Too bad you miss the shot Aiden” Donghae croaked, with blood dripping to his wound and mouth. Donghae kicked the gun that I used and it came across the floor far away from our reach.

 

I tighten the grip on Aiden’s wrist as he close his eyes as Donghae was about to pull the trigger when “Put the gun down Donghae” his father commanded as he was back to his composure now. Donghae turned his head “why would I, father” he mumbled sarcastically. “Coz I said so” he commanded with his firm voice Donghae laughed “I’m not a puppet, do you really think that you could still control me?” he gawked at his father, “they better die like their mother” he turned his gaze on, eyeing us like a prey’s. Why? Why are you doing all of this? I was able to croak as I clutched to my chest trying to stand up, “Amber stay still” Aiden warned but I slapped his hands away from me. “You’re asking me why?!” his voiced echoed throughout the room and he chuckled like a mentally ill person, “Your ty little mother ruined my family” he paused and turned to his father “She’s the reason why my mom isn’t coming back!” he shouted “You and your mother did this to her!” he was in rage. “Shut your mouth” Aiden retorted angrily, I’m still puzzled, what happened to his mother? The older Lee was lost for words he just stared at us, something in his gaze is telling me that there’s more to it. “I know everything is my fault, forgive me Donghae” and for the first time I saw sincerity to his eyes. Aiden took the time to make his move and without any word he tackled Donghae to the ground, Aiden was able to grab Donghae’s gun; he stood up as he pointed the gun to Donghae. I tried my best to hold the pain as I drag myself to stand up, geez the bleeding won’t even stop even though Aiden tied the cloth around my chest. I need to do something, scanning the room, I saw Uncle Jung eyeing me, I think he’s trying to break free from the rope. Dad I called as he eyed me worriedly and his gaze turned to Aiden who’s not backing down. 

 

Donghae was chuckling,” there’s no point, neither of us can escape this place now, we’re all gonna die” he said confidently. Aiden gritted his teeth as he was about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter