Speechless

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

AMBER’S POV:   I was so worried since yesterday after she vomited like everything, and how her mood changed, I know she’s mad at me that’s why I’ve prepared everything for today. I just hope she’ll like it, I mean it’s my first time doing all this stuff and I don’t want her to think that I’m pushing her to anything. She still wasn’t talking to me that much and honestly it’s better to see her glaring at me, shouting, or even ordering me around than this I guess I’m not used to her being too quiet. After our trip to the teddy bear museum and our amazing lunch we went back to our villa, again I received a scary glare from her when I asked her to change her clothes to a comfortable one but I’m glad she still followed.

 

I didn’t expect that she never rode a motor bike before I mean she should’ve right? The princess was scared; I couldn’t stop smiling seeing her pouting in defeat. Everything is already in place all I need is to bring this hot headed princess to our destination, Aish! This girl was protesting all the way. She was wearing this denim shorts, white plain t-shirt, sneakers and a light pink lipstick as her free hair was blown by the gentle sea breeze. Soojung never failed to mesmerize me with her beauty like really how can a girl be this perfect and how am I supposed to concentrate on the road when her body is too close to mine guess she’s afraid to fall. “Wow, the view is so nice” she mumbled looking at the breath taking scenery as I drove slowly.   I could only hum in response but the truth is I was staring at her face she looks happy; I hope she’s genuinely happy right now even if it’s not because of me. “Yah! Focus on the road will you!” she exclaimed with a smack on my head. Sorry I mumbled and drove swiftly; I can feel her grip tightened around my waist when I fasten the speed which gave me a great idea. “Are you doing this on purpose?” she mumbled I could feel her breath on my neck that I couldn’t stop smiling “you’re enjoying this aren’t you” she added even though I can’t fully see her face I know she’s scrunching her nose. Maybe? I responded playfully, she fell silent and my body tensed up when she buried her face on shoulders; I have to thank this bike for giving me so much advantage. Keke.

 

Hey princess, spread your arms like this I spread my arms briefly letting go of the handlebar earning a smack on the head again “don’t ever do that, I want to live longer” she mumbled annoyingly. So do I princess, now quit being a baby and spread your arms you’ll feel like flying come on, we both look at the sun’s direction, just in time I mumbled to myself. Looking at her smiling like that, spreading her arms freely is more beautiful than looking at the sunset. “It feels great, I feel like flying” she gasped happily it’s the first time I see her like this, if only we met in a different way then maybe I could see her gentle side more often.

 

Perfect timing, I was dragging her with me, Aish! This princess is really I was hurrying up or we could miss the sunset.  She pulled away “Yah! I’m hungry and the sun is setting already, it will be cold to stay by the beach” she protested.  I’ll make you warm then I blurted out, that came out wrong! I face palmed myself realizing what I said, I saw her blushing and I could tell my face is now beat red. I mean, I…I…, don’t mean anything by that, Aish! Can you just stop asking questions I exclaimed dragging her with me. Just in time, my heart wanted to explode when I felt her hands on mine, I wish time would stop so that we could sit all day like this watching rthe sunset this is the first time that we’ve been close without any awkwardness, I gaze at our hands once more this isn’t a dream at all just as I thought, coz the moment the sun was totally down she immediately released my hand.

 

“Yah! Are you even listening to me?” Hyung mumbled and hissed, sorry Hyung “Aish! Honeymoon is over, could you focus on what we’re discussing right now” Hyung was beyond annoyed. Yah! Hyung! Since when had you become so grumpy! It’s not good to start the morning like this! Aish! It’s my first day of work after our honeymoon, we arrived yesterday afternoon and now here I am back to work, I wish it was longer coz right now I’m missing her already. Maybe I was spacing out earlier, “Yah! Seriously Amber! You look like a creep in that smile” it was Hyung again. Aish! Stop spoiling my mood hyung! “Did something good happen? Did you?” he asked teasingly with his smirk as he sat back to his sit. Yah! It’s personal but no! I wouldn’t dare, but we almost kissed I smiled recalling that moment our dinner under the tree. “Hahaha! I never knew you were this slow, seriously you’re happy with an almost kiss?” he was laughing his heart out. “Don’t put your hopes high bro” he muttered reading the files on our table, Aish! You call yourself my brother; you should support me on this. “I am, and since I’m your brother I’m just reminding you to not expect too much so you won’t be disappointed at the end” and again he’s right what if she was just carried away at that mome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter