First Encounter

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eight Months earlier

AUTHOR’S POV:

 

“Aiden Liu! Get your out here or I swear I’ll tell the chief that you’re drunk again” Henry shouted at his partner over the phone. He’s now inside the car waiting for Aiden to come out of the bar, “This kid, how can we catch those scumbags when he’s in there drinking” he hissed. A few moments Aiden came out of the bar with a big smile plastered on his face. “I know that smile Aide, is that chick that you’re hook into? What’s her name again” Henry shook his head seeing Aiden’s stupid smile. Well, knowing Aiden as a serious guy it’s seldom for him to see his partner and best friend smile like this. Ever since Aiden’s mom died he was drowned in alcohol, girls and clubbing. “It’s Krystal, what a beautiful name right? Well it suits her coz she’s a goddess Hen” Aiden mumbled with his dreamy eyes. “I think you’re in love man” Henry teased as he drove to their next destination, arresting one of the men of the most notorious drug lord in Korea Lee Byun Hun.

 

“Damn it! That Park Soo Jin is a slick son of a b***” Aiden cursed in anger, his eyes were so red he couldn’t believed that he let that man slipped from his hands. “You okay Aide?” Henry gasping his breath still fresh from the fight down stairs. “He escaped Hen!” Aiden shouted in anger clenching his fists and shoulders that was bleeding profusely. “Chill Aide, they were too many, we didn’t expect this to happen” Henry mumbled as he helped Aiden to stand supporting his arms. “I know how much you wanted to catch him bro, but seriously he won’t tell you straight that Stefan Jung killed your mom even if you kill him” Henry said trying to cool down Aiden from his anger. “I shouldn’t have drink so that I will have the strength to run after him” Aiden mumbled as he grunted in pain.

 

“Stay still will you? Running after him is a very bad idea Aiden, if Stefan Jung is really one of Lee’s man then he will do everything to protect him and remember he’s one of the most influential business man here in Korea, you need to have firm evidences before you throw some accusations at him” Henry tried to straighten out Aiden’s thinking he knew his friend since they were in college so he knows that Aiden can be so stubborn and will do things in his way. “Let’s get you to the hospital man you look like crap remember that you have a date with your dream girl tomorrow you don’t want to look like hell in front of her right plus chief would totally nag us for hours because of this” Henry sighed.

 

Aiden couldn’t sleep for his mind was full of the incident earlier, blaming himself for drinking, if he didn’t drink then he would have captured the man who’s finger prints were found in her mother’s car. He sighed, it was already 2:00 am he forced himself to sleep but then again the thoughts of this girl named Krystal whom he met two weeks ago lingered in his mind, her beauty that could captivate millions of hearts, her smile, but then there’s something about her aura, that draws him into her, maybe because the girl was not like the some girls that he used to sleep with. Aiden couldn’t take his eyes on the girl when he first met her, he was really drunk that night, he was vomiting on the back alley when he heard a girl’s voice, he knew that the girl might be in trouble since she was surrounded by men in black suits. “Tell him, I’m not going home, and definitely I won’t be taking orders from you guys, now get out of my way” she heard her say furiously.

 

Aiden was trying to take a good look on the girl’s face. “Sorry, but it’s his orders” five men said in unison as they surrounded and tried to capture the girl. “Yah! She told you to leave her alone” Aiden who was drunk blurted as he was trying to get hold of himself. “Mind your own business; you don’t want to get hurt don’t you?” A tall fair skinned man mumbled approaching Aiden with his evil smirk. “Try me” Aiden mumbled boastfully. If he was not drunk he could have won the fight but he was not in his sane mind and normal condition, the first tall man came and gave him a hard blow on the faces which surprisingly and successfully dodge by Aiden with a huge smile plastered on his face. “Even a drunk man can kick your asses, pathetic weaklings” he mumbled with his unstable gait. Krystal rolled her eyes indeed she was annoyed at the drunken guy who’s so full of himself she knew that he wouldn’t last if his father’s men would start beating him up she needed to do something, she could run to her car which was just a meter away from her but she can’t stand another person being hurt because of her, she wanted to just run and leave but her conscience is killing her.

Another punch came and the tall guy laughed evilly when Aiden hit the floor with his bleeding mouth “weakling’s huh? Look who’s crying now” he mumbled as he clenched his fist tighter, he was about to pick up Aiden for another punch when “Stop it Siwon!  Stop it or I’ll break your bones” Krystal shouted as she gave the men the scariest glare ever. The men look at each other indeed they know how violent she can be when she’s not in the mood, Krystal quickly stoop down and help Aiden who’s struggling to stand up “Seriously? You’re drunk and you have guts to pick up a fight?” she mumbled softly with annoyance. Aiden chuckled but when he gets to see the girl’s face clearly he was stunned by her beauty. “Yah!” the girl mumbled and gave him a smack on the head which woke him up to his day dream.

 

“What an idiot, I said can I borrow your gun? You’re a cop right?” she mumbled whisperingly and before Aiden could speak, Krystal successful grabbed his gun, which was behind him between his pants and waist. “Don’t move or I’ll shoot you” Krystal mumbled pointing the gun to Siwon and the other’s. “Seriously SJ, why don’t you just come with us peacefully” Siwon blurted trying to calm the young girl down. “I told you oppa! Move back or I’ll shoot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter