When he misses you

Suho One Shots

 

You walked into your dressing room. It was 5AM and your concert would start in 3 hours so you had to get ready. Your make up had to be done, you had to get dressed and your hair had to be styled. This would all take an hour so you were prepared against the boringness. You had your phone with you on which you could play games or you could text with. You seriously needed something to do or otherwise you would just fall asleep again. 


Your make up was just getting done when you felt your phone vibrate on your lap. You groaned because you couldn't look at the text because you had to stay still. You wrinkled your noise in annoyance and your stylist gave you a weird look. "Are you okay?" She asked and you smiled at her. "Sure, I just have a text and I can't really look." She understood and took a little break so you could do what you had to do. 


You checked your phone, curious to know who was texting you at this hour. Your eyes lit up when you saw Suho's name cover your screen and you quickly clicked on it so you could read his message. 'Hey babe, would you mind coming over? <3' You frowned when you saw it and started to think why on earth he would ask you that. He would always say he wouldn't want to bother you on your work and that he didn't want you to worry about him, but now you were. 


"Excuse me, but I have to go somewhere for a second, I'll be back in time." You said and your stylist made a face, knowing she would need to start all over again once you were back. "Fine, go. But don't forget to come back early enough because otherwise your manager will kill you." You giggled but thanked her before hopping of your chair and heading to the door, still staring to the text on your phone. 


Did he need your help with something? Was something wrong? Did something happen? Did you miss anything? You couldn't think of a good anwser on your questions as you walked over to his dorm. It was still pretty dark outside as you made your way inside. As always you were invited very well in the dorm, as the girlfriend of the leader everyone liked you. You always took great care of the other members and you could find it very well with them, what also Suho liked a lot. 


You made your way to his room and knocked on the door softly. It was quiet inside, just like normally. Suho would mostly read or search something up on the internet so he would never make lots of noice. "Yes?" You heard from inside and that was your cue to open the door and walk in. He shot you a worn out smile when he saw it was you and you were surprised to see how he was lying on his bed with the lights off. "What are you doing?" You asked as you closed the door behind your and searched for his bed in the dark. 


You felt how he held out his hands for you and you grabbed it so you found the bed with ease and you could lay down beside him. "I'm trying to sleep a little, I'm so tired." He muttered while crepping close to you and hiding himself under your arm. "Then why did you ask me to come over?" You let your fingers comb through his soft hair and he sighed contently. "Because I missed you." You frowned at him but firmly wrapped your arms around him anyway. "You know I was at work when you texted me right?" He nodded, almost half asleep. "Yes, but I just couldn't wait any longer, I had to see you."


You giggled at his cuteness. "But now you're sleeping." You gasped in surprise when suddenly he shot straight again and looked at you through half open eyes. "No, I'm not." He smiled down at you before leaning in and bringing his face close to yours. "Thanks for coming jagi." He nuzzled his nose against yours sweetly. "You know well enough yourself I would always come if you ask me." You stared back into his eyes, not loosening the contact longer than a blink. "I do know that, you can't resist me." You laughed at his comment and wanted to deny it but he didn't let you because he pressed his lips on yours. 


"Now, how long do we have left?" He asked and you turned your head to look at the alarm clock which was standing on his nightstand. "I actually need to go back..." He moaned and trapped you in a big hug. "Can't you stay?" He gave you a pout and you placed your hands on his cheeks. "I can't stay and you need to sleep." You informed and he sighed deeply. "But I want you to sleep with me." You blushed but shook your head. "I wish I could but you know I can't baby." He nodded, of course he understood. He rolled off of you so you could stand up. 


"Here, get in." You held up the covers and he happily crawled under them. You tucked him in and placed a kiss on the top of his head. "Dream about me." You giggled and he smiled. "I always do." Your cheeks turned red again and he chuckled. "Good luck at your concert baby." You nodded and quickly pecked his lips before slipping out of his room again. You bit yout lip as you saw yourself in the mirror which was hanging at the wall across you. Your stylist was going to kill you.