When he proposes

Suho One Shots

 

You were sitting on their couch, waiting for them to get ready so you could all leave. You had all agreed to go out tonight to have a good night of fun since it had been a while since you had had some time to relax. You were at the EXO dorm and the guys were happy that you finally came over again. It wasn't that you hadn't wanted to come but you were an artist youself and so you were also busy. You and Suho had had some very annoying schedules these past weeks because they had never matched so you had had no time to visit. But today was the first day in a really long time your schedules allowed you to do something together. 


You and Suho already formed a couple since 3 years ago. The public hadn't got angry about your relationship and what had surprised you the most was that they even had been happy that you and Suho were finally an item. They had been coupling you for a while already and when they had seen that all their efforst had worked out they had been very happy. So you and Suho had no problems with appearing in public since no one really made a fuss of it. Of course there would always be haters, but you tried to forget about them and focus on the people who supported you. 


You sighed as you watched the clock on the wall, you had been waiting for some time now. And then they said that girls needed much time in the bathroom but these guys were even worse. All of a sudden Suho came up to you with a look on his face you couldn't describe. "Baby, I think we have a problem." He said with a pout as he took place next to you on the couch. You waited for him to continue and to say what he had to say. "Kyungsoo is sick." 


He informed and your expression changed into one of pitty. "Poor DO! Does that mean he's not coming with us?" You asked and Suho bit his lip while rubbing the back of his head. "Yeah, but the others want to stay with him so they also won't come." You pouted and thought about what to do now. Your plans were totally ruined but of cours you couldn't blame poor Kyungsoo. 


"Well then we'll go another time right?" You said a little disappointed but Suho shook his head. "I haven't seen you in such a long time, I want to spend some time with you today." Would it be wrong to leave them now? Well you had missed Suho and after all he was still your boyfriend so you found it nothing more than normal that you wanted to spend some time with him. So you agreed to his suggestion and grabbed your purse. "Guys, we're leaving. Take care of Kyungsoo-hyung."Suho screamed into the direction of the rooms and he got some stupid reactions. 


You rolled your eyes as you intertwined your fingers with Suho's as he pulled you out of the dorm. You had no idea why but it was so weird, this wasn't meant to be a date. You had planned to go out with 12 other guys and now there were only the two of you who were left, it almost seemed planned. "So, where are you taking me?" you asked and he chuckled. "You'll see." Was his only short reply and you already noticed that he wasn't going to tell you. You swung your entwined hands from back to front as you walked next to him, following him since you had no idea where to go. 


After a walk of ten minutes he stopped in front of a very corzy looking restaurant. He tugged at your hand what made you look up at him. "This is a very special place to my parents so I wanted to show it to you." He said and you admired the small building. "Why is it special?" You asked as you made your way inside. "Because here my father asked my mom a really important question." Was the only thing he said and you frowned. He was having to many secrets for you today. 


Suho asked for a table for two and the waiter led you to your place. He shoved your chair back so you could sit down and Suho took place across of you. Underneath the table you tangled your legs with his what made him smirk. He was used to the fact that you were addicted to skinship and he didn't mind about it anymore, he even liked it. You ordered your food and in the mean time you talked about some stupid things. 


It felt nice to be able to spend some time with him again, you had truly missed him. It was funny that you never had to worry about anything when Suho was around, for some reason everything always went right when he was around. You ate your food and a smile covered your face the entire time, what made Suho stare at you dreamily. It had been a good idea to dump the others and to just get here with the two of you, even though you did feel sorry for Kyungsoo. 


Suho asked for the bill and you almost begged him to let you pay for this one time. He always payed and it almost made you feel ashamed, like he always had to take care of you. Normally Suho never wanted to let you pay, just because he found the man should pay for his woman. So you surely were astonished when he agreed without any difficulty but you had no time to think about it. The waiter brought you a little plate and you frowned at what was on it. There was no paper on it with numbers which told you the amount you had to pay. 


You were about to ask what the little box was when Suho raised from his chair and crouched down in front of you, sitting on one leg. You gasped as you knew what this was about and tears were already jumping into your eyes, of course this man would never let you pay. Suho smiled as he took both of your hands in his and gave them a little squeeze. "______-ah, I want you to know that I really love you and that every moment I spent with you were the happiest moments of my life. I want to be happy forever but will only be possible if you stay by my side." 


"There's nothing I'd reather want to do than waking up next to you every morning, seeing your beautiful eyes and your breathtaking smile. I want us to grow old together and to have kids and grandkids and whatever comes after that. And I know I at sweet talking but I just love you to death so for you I'm trying my best. I love you so much and that's why I want to ask you the same question my dad asked my mother twenty six years ago, right here in this restaurant. _______-ah, do you want to marry me?" 


You pulled one of your hand out of his to wipe your tears away which wouldn't stop flowing. You noticed that all the other people in the restaurant had turned completely quiet, some of them crying with you while they waited for your anwser. You smiled at him and giggled at his state before saying, "Of course I'll marry you, silly." His eyes grew twice as big and people around you started clapping and cheering. 


He opened the little box just to reveal you a simple, but absolutely beautiful ring. You held back a smirk when he shoved it around your finger before you jumped into his arms. You could see he was a little shocked by your sudden attack but quickly recovered from it. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" You heard and giggled as you heard the wished from everyone around you. Suho grinned at you and used his opportunity to capture your lips in a sweet kiss and tightening his arms around you. 


But when you suddenly realised something you pulled back and narrowed your eyes at him, what made his widen in surprise. "Kyungsoo isn't sick is he?" You mumbled and Suho chuckled. "Nope, as healty as can be." He confessed and you groaned. They were going to pay for it this when you got home, but first you were going to celebrate your engagement. Those EXO members could wait.

 


Requested by asyilasa