When he kisses you in the rain

Suho One Shots

 

You stared out of the window, feeling a little depressed as you saw how dark the sky was. You didn't like rain, it was the weather you hated the most. It was wet, cold and made the air smell so bad, plus everything became so muddy after it had rained. The door of the car opened and you blinked as a glimpse of light shone into your eyes. You looked up to the hand which was held out to you and grabbed it so you could pull yourself up. 


The crowd screamed, voices too loud and high for your ears to handle. Flashes came from everywhere and were uninterrupted as your heels clacked while you made your way to the red carpet. The man next to you was holding an umbrella above your head, making sure that not even a single drop would touch your skin. You found it so cliche, so overreacted, you were also just a human with an expensive dress and a little make up on your face, but apparently for some people that was a big difference and it made you diffent from the rest of the world. 


You put on a smile, lifted your hand and waved, like a doll who was always doing everything on cue. The paparazzi enjoyed your actions and tried to catch the best shots while screaming for your attention. Fans were trying to reach out for you, thinking that if they would have touched you that they would be feeling better, that they would become special. You didn't understand, there was nothing special about you, you could sing and there it stopped. You didn't have any superpowers, you were just a person with imperfections like every other human being, but nobody seemed to notice. 


Just when you were about to walk away, make your way inside to make yourself comfortable and wait until you could go home and get some sleep, someone's voice asked you to stop. In no time a sincere smile was around your lips as you turned to see this handsome guy heading your way. He smiled at you, his eyes sparkling with this warmness you could only find in his. He was held dry by his own umbrella, so that his suit wouldn't be ruined and his shiny styled out hair would stay in place and wouldn't become fuzzy. He was wearing a wonderful black suit, combinated with a nice pair of black shoes, making him look like a celebrity, making him look just like you. 


The people in front of you began to go crazy as he reached out his arm and wrapped it around your waist, pulling you under the little space under his umbrella so your bodies collided together and shaped in each others forms. If you thought that there had been enough flashed already you could over think that again now. If two celebrities were standing a little bit to close to another and were making just a little more body contact than actually needed it caused others to lose their minds. You noticed it every time, every time Kim Joonmyun would close the distance in between the two of you this was exactly what happened. 


"You look really pretty." He whispered in your ear, making sure that only you and the two men behind you could hear him. You smiled up at him, making him show his one in return. "You don't look so bad yourself." You responded and he chuckled softly while looking ahead, giving the other people his attention, like he was suppost to do. Not that people had to understand wrong, you did love your job, you loved the thing you did, you loved to sing. But all of this, the attention was nothing for you, you liked your privacy and now you had none of it left. But it was something you had accepted over the time which had gone by. 


"You're looking like something's bothering you." He muttered while smiling brightly, facing the crowd like this conversation wasn't having place. "It's the rain, I hate it, it ruins my mood." You whispered back and laid your hand on his chest, turning your body more onto his, making some of your fans jump up and down from excitement. "Why do you hate rain?" It was the first time he truly looked you straight into the eyes since he was standing next to you. You shrugged, nodding your head to the front, motioning that he had to focus. "Because it ruins good moments." 


You were surprised when suddenly you felt yourself getting wet and you shrieked when you noticed that you were no longer underneath the umbrella. The people in front of you were just as shocked but soon started to lose their minds and started shouting louder than you had ever heard before. Your eyes widened as Suho's hands cupped your cheeks and pulled your face closer to his, making your lips crash on each other this hard that his teeth hit yours. Your eyes fluttered close, making all the flashes disappear for a moment, making you feel so normal and like a nobody. Your hands grabbed his jacket as he kissed you, the drops dripping down on both of you in a fast speed, wetting you from head to toe. 


He pulled back and grinned at you. "Not every moment." You giggled and shook your head, not believing what he had just done. He then grabbed your hand and started running, dragging you with him while laughing. Together you left the scene, followed by cries and wishes for you to come back and do it again. You both panted as you slowed down while reaching the door of your dressing room. "Well that was something new." Suho laughed while tugging at the sleeves of his blazer so it slipped off his shoulder and then swung it through the air behind your back to it covered your wet arms and shoulders. 


"From now on, everytime when it rains, you'll think of this moment, and you'll smile." He said cheesily while his thumb caressed the back of your hand.  You tried to retain a giggle and pulled big eyes when you heard your manager call out your name with a stern voice. "Oh oh, I smell trouble." Suho nodded but only smirked. "And when you're in trouble you can do two things. You can or face it or...RUN!" You shrieked happily as he sprinted off again with your hand firmly in his.