When he saves you out of a fire

Suho One Shots

 

You were sitting in bath, enjoying the warm water bumping into your skin and making you feel clean. You liked lying here, thinking and worrying about nothing at all. This was the moment of the day that you could sit back and relax, not needing to stress about files and complaints from your boss or any of that crap. That was the reason why you took a bath every day, just to have this feeling of doing nothing. But not everyone liked it that you spent so much time in the bathroom so others couldn't use it, your sister for example. "Can you come out? I'm planning to go out tonight and I have to get ready." You rolled your eyes when you heard her knock on the door and ruined your prefect moment just like that.
 

With a big sigh you lifted yourself out of the bath tub and heard the little drips hit the water as they streamed down your body. You grabbed a towel and Wrapped it around your shivering body before walking outside and meeting your sister at the other side of the door. She shot you her normal innocent, angelic smile before walking past you a closing the door, claiming the bathroom as her own. "Tssssk...!" Left your lips and you walked to your room to change into your pajamas. You and your sister were completely the opposite of each other. She was a party animal while you were someone who liked to stay at home and read a book or something. You got changed and walked to the kitchen so get some cookies which you could eat  while reading and maybe for a cup of your favorite mint tea. You tried it before, going out with friends and get home drunk, but that didn't last long. You weren't someone who liked to stay up late and who could handle alcohol, it was just nothing for you.
 

The voice of your sister sounded through the house while she was blow drying her hair and you rolled your eyes while walking past the bathroom and made your way to the couch. It didn't mean that you were the opposite of each other that you didn't like each other, you had always loved each other and did many things together. When the doorbell rang you didn't hesitate once before standing up from the couch and opening it. It could only be two people who came here on an evening like this, or it was your sister her partner that came to pick her up, or...You opened the door and a smile instantly spread over your face as you stared into his shiny eyes which looked straight back into yours. "Well good evening young lady." His smooth voice said as he reached out for your hands so you could pull him inside. "I missed you." You said and pecked his lips before nestling yourself against his chest in his warm embrace. "I missed you too, I'm sorry I didn't call that much But I just didn't have the time for it. I barely had time to sleep or eat."
 

You looked up and slipped your fingers over his tired face with his dark circles under his eyes that showed you just how hard the past days had been for him, so yes you understood he hadn’t called. "It's okay, don't worry about me. Let's get you to the couch so you can rest a bit and gain some energy. Have you eaten?" Suho smiled as you pulled him with you and placed him down on the sofa. You wrapped a soft blanket around his shoulders and he pulled you down next to him. "Yes I have, but still, what should I do without you?" You giggled and he laid his head down on your lap. "Well I guess that at least you wouldn't starve without me." He sniffed before making himself comfortable and closing his eyes. "It feels so good to be back." Indeed it did, you were so happy that he was finally back home. You had felt Lonely is bed while he had been gone.
 

You your fingers through his soft hair and felt him relax. It didn't take him long to drift off into a long longed sleep and you watched over him, your own sleep trying to pull you down. "Ohh my god you're back?!" Your sister came out of the bathroom, totally dressed up and was surprised to see that your boyfriend was back. You glared at her and brought your finger to your lips to tell her she had to be quiet. Her lips formed an o shape when she realized he was sleeping before miming an apology and waving you off. She was gone and probably not planning to come back for the next five hours so you wouldn't have to worry about her and her noise anymore. As you looked down Suho was still sleeping peacefully as if he hadn't heard anything at all. You chuckled softly at his cuteness before wrestling yourself from underneath his head and replaced your legs by a soft pillow so you could lie down beside him.
 

You were tired yourself and you were sure that now your boyfriend was back you would sleep better than you had done in nights. As soon as you were comfortable you felt someone move beside you and two strong arms wrapped around you. A small smile covered your face as you pushed your back even more against his chest. This made you feel so good, finally being in his arms again. Before you knew it you were completely out of this world, absorbed into your own dream land. This was the best sleep you had had since a really long time and it was as if you had never slept this deep before. If someone would have dropped a bomb beside you, you even wouldn't have heard it. It was also only when you felt some warmth disappear from next to you that you became somehow awake again. Knowing that Suho had to go to the toilet a lot even during the night you didn't move at all and just patiently waited for him to come back while being half asleep.
 

But it took him a lot longer than normal and you smelled something strange, it hadn't been like this before you had went to sleep. You groaned as you rubbed your eyes and tried to sit up. When you opened your eyes you were just in time to see Suho rush out of the bathroom and grabbing your hand. You squealed when he pulled you off the couch in one fast go and quickly pulled yourself away before giving him a strange look. "What the hell are you doing? It's 2 in the night." You said with a loud voice, seeing the panic all written over his face. "The neighbor called, there is a fire breaking out in the apartment block." Your eyes widened and instantly you were awake. A fire in the block, what if it would get up here? Immediately the thought of saving as many things as possible but you knew there wouldn't be any time for that. You nodded and agreed with him when he tried to pull you out of the apartment once again. You didn't care that you were in your pajama’s, you just had to get out of here.
 

You both speed walked down the hall to the stairs, hand in hand, trying not to lose each other. The adrenaline was rushing through your veins and the way your boyfriend was squeezing your hand told you that he was feeling the same. You had never seen a fire from close before, you had never thought it would happen to you. When you reached the stairs you were both surprised to see that you couldn't see anything at all. The smoke that was coming out of the burning apartment was hanging everywhere and made it hard to see and to breath. You stopped quickly, scared of having to go through there, Suho turned around and saw that you were afraid. "We have to get out of this building baby, we can't stay here or we'll die."
 

He looked into your eyes and tried to convince you to go with him but it wasn't as if you had any other choice. So you nodded and followed him down the stairs, feeling your heart beating in your throat. The lower you got the more smoke there was and you almost couldn't breathe and your panicked state wasn't helping. You felt dizzy as you tried to move one foot after another and trying not to trip. He noticed that you were becoming less stable and even though he was having a hard time himself he could feel that you were doing worse than him. Without hesitating he lifted you up bridal style and ran faster to reach the exit. You closed your eyes and leaned your head against his chest.
 

When you felt the cold night air surround you, you took a deep breath to fill your longs fresh air, relieve washed over you, you had made it. Outside there were firefighters standing ready to attack and to find the other people that were still inside. As you reached them doctors gave you a blanket while your boyfriend sat you down so they could check the both of you. When they told you you were okay he rushed back to your side and gave you a big and strong hug. "God, that was so close. Luckily I had to pee." You giggled softly and settled yourself in his embrace. "Thanks for saving me." You mumbled, now feeling sleepy again. "Of course, I wouldn't know what to do without you."