When you can trust him part 2/3

Suho One Shots

 

With a big sigh you let your head drop and grumbled something because your glasses slipped off your nose. You pushed them with your index finger and read the text in your book for another time. It was unbelieveble, you were reading this already for the fifth time but your brain just didn't save the information. After a couple second you forgot it again and you could start all over again. If this would proceed like this you would be busy whole day just to study one page. 


You had no idea why, but you just couldn't concentrate. Your mind was thinking about other things all the time and your eyes were distracted by all your surroundings. If just Suho would have been here right now he would have made sure you would study accept for doing other, less important things, but of course at the moments you needed someone the most, he wasn't there. You had to tell yourself that you had to focus and that this was important but that was not that easy at all. 


He had told you that he wouldn't text you today because you had assured him that you would be very busy today and you had lots of work for your incoming project, which was not a lie. Normally you and Suho texted the whole day, as soon as he had a break your phone would buzz and you didn't had to think twice about who it could be. Suho and you were very close and told each other everything, you didn't have secrets for another. You always knew how his day had been when he got home and knew how to treat him in the evening depending on how his day had been. But today, you hadn't had one message from him yet and you didn't like it at all. 


You knew it was the best for you, because as soon as Suho would text you you probably wouldn't be able to study again until the whole conversation between the two of you was over. He knew well enough himself that you weren't able to break a chat between the two of you because you didn't want him to leave. The times without him were lonely and so you depended on those moments you could talk to him over the phone. Your heart would always beat twice as fast when you would see the screen of your phone lit up and his name appear on the top. Those moments were the once you lived for each day, to chat with the man you loved. 


You in all the air in between your cheeks as your eyes slipped to the colorful markers which were lying a little further away on your desk. You had no idea why but suddenly they seemed so much more interesting than other times. Your hand was already on its way to grab them so you could play with them and color your book, making a beautiful rainbow of words, but you quickly snapped out of it. "Bad girl!" You called yourself and you groaned hard, realising that now you were even starting to talk to yourself, you were going crazy. 


"Okay ______, let's try again. You were talking to yourself now anyways so it was not like it could become much worse." You sighed and gave yourself a boasting speech before grabbing your book again and going over that same page again. "Oh yeah, I knew that." You giggled by yourself as you realized that finally things were saved inside of that stupid brain of yours and you were remembering things. "I'm so good..." You sang and shrieked when your phone rang, almost feeling busted because of your stupid behavior. 


You saw that an unknown number was on your screen which you found really strange so you quickly ran to the window and looked into the garden just to make sure that no one was spying on you or was watching you, because then you would be embarrassed as hell. When you were sure there was no one out there you pushed the button to pick up the call and held it against your ear, letting the person on the other side take the lead. "Noona? Are you there?" You recognized the voice and sighed in relief. "Tao-ah, you scared me. Why are you calling me with an unknown number?" You cursed him and sat down on your bed to calm down your fast beating heart. 


"I'm sorry noona, but I didn't have your number, I'm calling with my own phone." Your brows arched and met each other in the middle of your face. "Why are you calling with your own phone?" It remained silent on the other side and you were wondering or he was still there but before you could ask he was already talking again. "Because I have to tell you something about hyung." This time it was your turn to stay still. Tao called you to tell you something about Suho, something he probably hadn't told you yet. Who knew what it was? Maybe you even didn't want to know, but curious as you were now you just had to. 


"Okay, what's up?" You asked and Tao cleared his throat awkwardly, probably also feeling a little bad because he was about to gossip about his leader against his own girlfriend. He started talking and during the whole time you received information you held in your breath. When Tao was finally done talking you felt like your longs were about to explode from the lack of oxygen. "And do you know why he didn't accept her number?" You asked and Tao told you he didn't know the real reason. "Thanks Tao-ah." You hung up on him and wanted to call Suho to ask him for an explanation but you decided not to do so. 


He must have had a good reason to reject that girl and you were dying to know why, but you didn't want to get to know over the phone. You wanted him to tell you this face to face so you were just going to wait until tonight, because than he would get home. You gave up your attempt to study and dragged yourself downstairs, to the living room where you took place on the couch. You were actually pretty nervous about this whole thing, why didn't he take that number? Of course you felt flattered by it and it only made you trust him more. But was it truly because of you? Or was there another reason why he had turned her down? Well, there was only one way to figure that out, and that was by asking him.

 


Requested by worldunderwraps