When you change after a fight part 1/3

Suho One Shots

 

You were furious, and that was the least you could say. You had been waiting in the restaurant for 1 hour, by yourself at a table, with a lonely glass of wine. You had a date with Suho, but of course, the guy never showed up and you made a total fool out of youself. Once again all your hopes were crushed, he had forgotten about you again. This wasn't the first time he had ditched you and made you humiliate yourself, and today you had said to yourself, no more. 


You knew how important his job was and that it was his dream. But it was your dream to be with a man who had time for you and who kept his promises, and Suho didn't do that. He always said he would come, but eventually he wouldn't show up anyway. It was killing you to wait every time and then having to leave again all by yourself. When was the last time you and Suho had had some fun together, 5 months ago? You had known when you had started this relationship that it was going to be hard to see each other, but enough was enough. 


He would always say he would make sure that he would make it next time but you started to doubt or he was really trying for you. Maybe that was just what he told you and then he would innerly laugh with you because he knew he wouldn't try anyway. You didn't know or you could still believe him, or you could still trust him. The last couple of months you had been feeling so lonely and unloved. Had you thought about cheating, honestly, yes. Had you done it, of course not. 


Suho was leaving your heart in the cold and you didn't want that no longer. You didn't want to be second anymore, you no longer wanted to be forgotten. You wanted someone who would drop everything at the moment you called and would rush over to you, even if it was just for the silliest thing, and Suho would never be able to do that for you. His job would always be first and you would always be the pathetic girlfriend who sat at home, by herself without a boyfriend. 


You didn't even make an effort to wipe away the tears wich were streaming down your face like waterfalls. They were only the prove of how sad and angry you were feeling so you just let them stream. Your phone was ringing loudly in your bag and your heart screamed to you to pick it up but then again you said to yourself, no more. You walked home and didn't anwser your phone even once, did not even look who it was even though you didn't need to look to know that. You were happy that this time he at least called you, but it was already too late. 


You reached your apartment block and stomped up the stairs, you needed some movement so the elevator was no option. You had to get this anger out of you before Suho would get home because otherwise you were scared you were going to hurt him, or yourself. When you finally reached your front door you quickly opened your bag and began to search for your keys. In the mean time you looked at the lit up screen form your mobile to see that you had 6 missed calls from Suho, but you weren't going to call him back at all. 


You found your keys and with trembling hands you put it into the keyhole, being happy you didn't dropped the them. You turned it around and heard the door unlock before you opened it and smashed it back close. You didn't care or you would wake the neighbours, they could hear everything. You threw your keys and bag on the table without caring and then ran to the bedroom you shared with Suho. 


Yeah, you and Suho sleeped in the same bed, but with that everything was said. You never cuddled together because his muscles would hurt from practice. You would never talk a little about how the day had been because mister was too tired from his rough schedule. You even never had because he was't in the mood when he got home. You didn't want to live like this no longer. You wanted to get the attention you needed and the love you deserved. Everyone had always told you that you deserved a guy who carried you on his hands, but hell this wasn't that life. 


You flickered on the light and went straight for the closet. You weren't even going to change out of your dress and heel into some comfortable clothes, who cared about that anyway. You got out your suitcase and a bag and quickly ran back and forward between the closet and the bed, everytime with a new load of your stuff. You didn't touch Suho's side, he didn't like it if you touched his stuff. When you were done packing you zipped everything up and looked around the room, wondering or you should take some pictures with you. But you quickly shook your head and knew that it was probably the best if you forgot about him as fast as possible. 


You grabbed your bag and swung it over your shoulder and then pulled your suitcase of the bed and rolled it behind you as you left the room, looking around for one last time. But just when you were about to leave the front door opened with a loud bang and your, at the moment still boyfriend came into your sight. He was panting from running all the way here and his bangs were glued to his forehead from the sweat. Well at least he had tried to make things right, but now you were so done with this guy. 


"W-where are you going?' He asked with trembling voice as he noticed your lugguage. "I don't know that luggage yet, but I guess I'll figure that out on the way." You said coldly and Suho's eyes widened, realizing that you were truly planning on leaving him this time. "No! Wait, I swear I can explain..." He started but you shook your head. "No, no explaining. I have some words for you who which are much clearer than your stupid explanation." He was about to say something but you next words indeed cut him like a knife. "Let's break up." 

 


Requested by worldunderwraps