When your wisdom teeth got removed

Suho One Shots

 

You were lying on his lap, letting out another moan of pain. Yesterday they had removed your wisdom teeth, and now that the anesthesia was fully worked out it was extremely hurtful. You were feeling like someone was constantly poking into your mouth with a knife or something sharp and no matter what you did the feeling didn't disappear. You had no idea how long you had to bare with this, but you hoped it didn't took to long because then you would go insane. 


If the pain wasn't enough then you were also looking like a blown up guinea pig. Your cheeks were swollen and were slightly turning blue. You looked ridiculous and you weren't planning to get out of the door until you could fully cover it with some make up so no one would notice it. But at the moment your face was twice its normal size and there was no possible way you could hide this from other people. 


your friends wanted to come over, to tease you, but you had told them not to come because you wouldn't open the door. It wasn't only because you didn't want them to make fun of you but also because you were really tired and this pain was just making your mood swing every minute. There was only one person you allowed to be with you right now, and that was if he didn't laugh with you. 


Suho your hair as you hid in between his legs and relaxed against his touch. "Does it hurt that much?" He asked a little concerned and you nodded. Somewhere he wanted to laugh, because you did look funny with your big cheeks, but seeing you like this made that he didn't found it funny anymore at all. He didn't like to see you in this much pain and he wished he could help you but the only thing he could do was waiting for the painkillers he gave you to start working so you would feel at least a little better. 


He knew you had never wanted this, you had felt just fine with three extra teeth in your mouth, but the dentist had said that it had been better for you to let them get removed, so Suho had convinced you to do it. You had never liked hospitals, and definitely not doctors but you had agreed as long as he promised to stay by your side, and he had. He still was, and he wouldn't leave you until you were totally recovered. 


You turned around, so you could look at him and he retained a chuckle, his lips squeezing together into a straight line. You frowned at him and he quickly got a hold of himself again. "I'm sorry baby, I wasn't laughing at you, I swear." He reasured you but you sniffed. Talking was still difficult since every time you moved your jaw it hurt. Even smiling took you a lot of effort even though you loved to smile. 


Suho pulled you straight on his lap and you snuggled up against his chest, enjoying how warm he was. He chuckled softly and decided that he had to make sure to keep you busy so you didn't have to think about the pain too much. So he grabbed his guitar which was standing a little further because he knew just as good as anyone, the only way for a person to feel no pain was while sleeping. 


"I'll play you a song, lie down." You obliged and lay down again, making yourself comfortable. He began to sing one of his songs and you listened to his smooth voice, trying your best not to smile. The notes which entered your ears were calm and made your heart beat drop a little. You focussed on the lyrics and inside of your head you sang with him, knowing the text yourself too. 


Eventually it became harder for you to follow and your eyelids started to become heavier with every blink. The melody made you drift away and the pain was slowly reducing. It was relieving to feel how your breath left your lips at a steady pace. Suho noticed and smiled to himself while looking down on your peaceful figure, still singing his song so you surely wouldn't wake up. He waited until he was sure you were in a complete diffent world before he stayed still and put his guitar away again. 


He carefuly shifted his body so he could lay down next to you and moved you closer to his chest. He sighed contently and your hair, loving how soft it felt in between his fingers. He pressed a kiss on the top of your head before he laid his head against your shoulder and closed his eyes. He hoped you would feel a little better in the morning so you could smile again without pain, since after all he loved to see you smile. He chuckled slightly before drifting off to sleep with you.