When he goes to a fortune teller part 2/2

Suho One Shots

 

Suho was waiting for you on a bench in front of the fair. He was feeling so nervous right now that his heart was almost about to jump out of his chest. Two months ago he had first talked to you and the words of the fortune teller still wondered around in his mind. In two months, today... 


He sighed and jumped a little when someone clear behind him. He turned around and there you were, looking as stunning just as you had done on all your previous dates. "I'm sorry I'm late." You muttered a little shy but Suho shook his head. "No, you're not late, I just came here." He lied. Actually he was already sitting here for 30 minuted because he didn't want to let you wait. "Let's go?" You asked and he raised and walked beside you. You talked about some stupid things and made some stuped jokes while making your way through the people. 


Then at a sudden time the conversation fell silent and you were lost in your own thoughts while your hand brushed against Suho's. You barely noticed since you weren't paying attention. But your gaze slipped down when Suho suddenly grabbed your hand softly. You looked up at him while blushing but he just looked straight ahead while biting his lip. You smiled and he pointed his eyes on you as you moved your fingers and intertwined them with his. He chuckled and swung your hands from back to front while continuing walking. You were feeling so happy right now that it was indescribable. 


"Yah, do you want to go in there?" Suho asked and pointed to a roller coaster with his free hand. "Uuhm, not really." You said with a high pitched voice but he just laughed and started to pull you torwards it. "Come on, it's going to be fun!" He affirmed and stood in line. You really wanted to get yourself out of this but he didn't let you. And soon enough it was your turn and of course Suho chose the places in the total front. "Oh my god are you kidding me?!" You screamed when the ride started and you climbed up a hill. 


Suho was just laughing at your reaction but was actaully just as scared as you were. When you were at the very top you felt like peeing in your pants and crept closer to him. "This is your faaauuuuullt!" You screamed when you went down and you started squealing. You pushed your head against his chest and he wrapped his arms around you while screaming just as hard. When the ride ended you were still hiding yourself in his embrace as you tried to calm down. "We're never doing this again." You breathed while Suho helped you out to get your feet on the ground again. "Why not? It was fun!" He said while holding your hand again without hesitation. 


You just sniffed and made an ugly face. "Can't we do something more..I don't know...slow?" he chuckled and nodded while he pulled you with him. The night developed pretty well and by the time you reached the same bench again where you had started you were holding a cute teddy bear he had won for you and you felt like happiest girl alive. Suho had held your hand the whole evening and had treated you like a princess. You felt like it was the best night of your life. 


You stopped when you saw a fortune teller and tuggen at Suho's hand. "Suho-ah, do you want to try?" You asked him and he stared to the woman you were pointing at. Suddenly he started to grin but nodded. "Sure, that sound good." He pulled you with him and you both took place on a chair. The woman gave you a sweet smile and smirked at Suho. You didn't understand the comunication between them so you ignored it. "So, do you want to know your future?" She asked and you both nodded. "Well, then give me your hands." 


You obliged and gave her your hand. She looked at his first and then at yours. "I see that you found what you were looking for." She said to Suho and he blushed as he nodded. "It's time for you to show it now, just make the first move boy. And you..." She focussed her eyes back on your hand. "In five minutes you'll be even happier then you are now." She said in a mysterious way and winked at you. With those words she sent you away and you were a little bit disappointed. "What the hell." You muttered with a frown on your forehead. "________?" Suho suddenly whispered beside you and you turned your head to look at him. 


You squealed when he place his free hand in your neck and drew you closer. "Want to start a future together?" He asked with a cheesy smile and you giggled. "That would make me really happy." You anwsered before you wrapped your arms around his neck and pressed your lips on his. He smiled into the kiss as he grabbed your waist and kissed you back. When you pulled back he hugged you tight against his chest and his eyes landed on the place where the fortune teller had still been a couple minutes ago. He smirked and led you back to the cafe. Maybe your future was easier to read then you both had thought. And with a little bit of help you had found each other now. And suddenly your future seemed so clear.