When you watch a romantic movie together

Suho One Shots

 

You swung your intertwined hands from back to front as you walked through the cold night. It was a beautiful winter evening and of course there was no better way than to spend it with your boyfriend. You looked sideways and saw that Suho was just stearing ahead with a thoughtful look on his face, as if he was in a different world right now. You didn't like it when he dreamt off like that when you were out on a date. It made you feel like you were boring him and like he didn't find you interesting anymore. 


You bit your lip as you thought about those things, hurting your heart. Suho frowned as he felt your hand hold onto his tighter and turned his head towards you. He noticed your worrying expression and quickly squeezed your hand in order to get your attention. You jumped slightly from the sudden movement but looked at him with big eyes. "Are you okay?" Suho asked and you gave him a weak smile and a nod. He didn't search anything behind it and believed you, thinking you must be tired or something. 


You both continued your walk in silence before you spoke again. "Oppa, do you think I'm boring?" You asked smally, staring down on the pavement underneath your feet. Suho sniffed as he shook his head and rufled your hair with his free hand. "Of course not! I think you're very interesting. You're weird sometimes, but surely not boring." You glared at him but he just send you a playful smile before patting your head. Now you were convinced of it you felt relieved and the mood seemed to change in between the two of you. 


You arrived at your destination, the thing you had been looking forward to for weeks now. You and Suho were only together for 2 months and every date felt like a miracle. Suho pointed to the bords with movies and looked down on you. "What movie do you want to see?" He asked, pulling you to a bord with a much too scarry cover. "Well, surely not that one." You said, tugging his arm to get him away from it. Suho just laughed, knowing he would get this reaction from you since you hated horror movies. After looking around you finally stopped in front of the plate of a romanitc movie, something that just couldn't be wrong to watch. 


"Oppa, let's watch this one." You said while pointing at it and waiting for Suho's final anwser. He saw the excitement inside of your eyes as you said it and a smile crossed over his face, how could he possibly say no to that. "Okay, let's watch it." He said and chuckled when you made a cute jump out of hapiness. He quickly grabbed your hand again in order not to lose you as you walked to the checkout to get your tickets. He knew how easily you got lost in crowds and then he wouldn't be able to find you again. So holding your hand became a must after 2 months of being together. First he had felt quite awkward about the contact, but now it just felt natural. He even disliked it now if he couldn't hold your hand. 


Suho told you he would pay and even when you complained he didn't let go of his offer. Suho always payed on dates, it was someting he thought he had to do as a good boyfriend and secretly you did really like it. After getting some popcorn and drinks you finally went to search for your right room and sat down somewhere in the middle of the many rows. You loved this so much, sitting beside your boyfriend in a red chair with only one arm rest in between the two of you and the only thing to keep your attention from another a big screen in front of you. The movie hadn't started yet so you turned your body to his in your seat. 


"Thanks for taking me." You mumbled and Suho gave you a strange look. "Aren't you suppost to say it when the date it over?" He asked and you just shrugged, not carring about the timing. Then the lights went out and all the people who were sharing the room woth you became just as quiet as you. Your eyes were ficed on the screen while you were trying to follow the storyline. You immediately found out who were the two main characters and slowly you became absorbed in everything the did and said. It was an interesting movie and Suho also didn't complain so you thought you had made a good choice. 


As the movie proceeded the two people on the screen began to grow closer to one another at a very hot party. Both of them were drunk and their friends left them alone while they went to get some drinks. You immediately sensed those two weren't just going to stand there talking to each other but you waited for it to happen. And before you knew they were all over each other, trapped in a hot kiss with no space in between their bodies. You shifted in your seat, feeling your cheeks heat up. You and Suho had never kissed before so it made you awkward to look at this while he was sitting next to you. Telling yourself not to think about it you quickly grabbed your phone to see the time. 
 

"Are you alrigh?' Suho suddenly asked, making you turn your head out of surprise since you hadn't expect him to say anything. You blinked your eyes repeatingly as you noticed how close his face was but for some reason you couldn't pull back nor look away. "I-I'm fine." You whispered, trying not to make too much noice so other people wouldn't notice the situation in between the two of you. The sounds of two other people making out on the screen didn't really help eather and before you knew it your cheeks blushed bright red. Suho stared right back into your eyes, seeming to forget about the movie for a moment. You felt his hand slide up your arm and resting in your neck before he leaned forward. 


Your eyes widened as a first reaction when his lips touched yours. You saw his were firmly closed and his expression even looked quite relaxed for what he was doing. You blinked one more time before your body relaxed too and your eyes fluttered close. You anwsered the kiss and leaned in yourself. Suho's thumb rubbed against the skin of your neck as he pulled back and pecked your lips one final time before sitting back up in his seat. His face had a pink colour as he cleared his throat, happy to see that the couple in front of him had also stopped kissing. Innocent as you were you brought your hand up to your face and touched your lip with your index finger. 


Suho eyed you sideways and smiled at the cute movement. You then fixed your position and crossed your legs over another, trying to find a comfortable way to sit after all of this. You were feeling a little numb, but it definitely wasn't a bad thing. You now knew you surely had made the right choice of movie since it had brought you to your first kiss. If Suho would react like this every time someone else kissed on tv you were going to take him to these kind of movies much more often...

 


Requested by VIPistheHottest