When he treats you harshly

Suho One Shots

 

You were sitting on the bathroom floor, staring at your wrist in awe. It was totally red and you winced ever time you moved it. You knew he hadn't meant to do it and you knew that after all it was probably your fault for making him angry but after all he was still the one who had done this to you. Suho had bruised your wrist, but it wasn't the first time he had hurt you like that. He never did it on purpose but he just didn't know his own power and what kind of effect he had on you. 


Suho had been a wonderful boyfriend in the beginning, you two were already together from the moment he had debuted with exo. But the longer this relationship lasted, the less respect you got from him. He always got late on dates or even forgot them. He was always tired when he came at home you would barely have a real converastion with him. He always had criticism on everything you did, your cooking, your cleaning, your schoolwork, he just didn't appreciate all the work you did for him anymore. 


And then there were those moments when you two would get into a fight and you would say something wrong. Suho wouldn't mean to do it but sometimes he pushed you or he grabbed you a little to harsh which caused you to get hurt. He didn't know it, you had never told him before he was being to harsh on you, you had never showed him your bruises. But what you did know was that you didn't go on like this anymore. You wanted your old boyfriend back, the guy you had fallen in love with. The boy who cared for you and treated you like a princess. You were tired of being the person who he could use as his victim to let his stress out on. You wanted a normal relationship without needing to be afraid to say or do something wrong. 


So that evening you decided there was no other option for you anymore then to pack your bags and to leave for good. You weren't planning to ever get back here again and you were just going to start a new life. It was of course going to be hard to forget Suho since the two of you had also had good times and had also made good memories, but now it was time to let those all go and to move on to someone who treated you better and who you could make new memories with. It was hard to leave everything behind but it was the best for everyone. 


You sighed as you placed your key on the table and stared at your bags which were standing a little ahead of you next to the front door. At first you had planned to leave without telling him, and just leaving while he was at practice. But then you realized that you wanted to confront him about everything he had put you through and you wanted him to know it all. You didn't want to seem like the badass in this story and you didn't want him to have a reason to be angry at you and to come and look for you. So you were just going to wait for him until he got home and then you were going to talk to him and then you would leave. You knew you were making it harder for yourself but this was the only way you could do it. 


You hobbled to the couch and laid your jacket next to you. What was the point of turning on the tv anyway, there was nothing interesting on. So instead of that you looked around the room, trying to make pictures of everything with your brain so you would never forget what this place looked like. Would you ever put another step into this apartment again? You had no idea or you were ever going to come back here but just in case you could better memorize it the way it was now. Your eyes fell on a picture that was standing on a little table next to the couch. You smiled at it, it was a photo of you and Suho at your best friend her wedding party. You had still been so happy back then and you had still been so clueless. 


But now you knew better and you were many years further than that picture. You had gone through much things and you knew that it would never be the same again. You would never be able to love Suho again like you had done back then. Not now he treated you like this and hurt you, you had to run away for yourself. The door of your apartment opened and you held in your breath, knowing that the first thing he would see when he came in were your suitcases. Right now you wished you had left earlier when you had still had the chance, but that was too late now. You sighed and lifted your head, seeing how a overwhelmed Suho walked into the living room. 


"Baby? Why is your luggage standing at the door? Are you going on a trip?" He asked as if he had no idea what was going on, but probably he just didn't want to believe the reality. "I'm not going on a trip Suho-ah, I'm leaving you." You said with a firm voice, letting him know that you had made your dicision and there was no way how he could still change your mind. You saw how Suho's face fell and he stumbled forward. "B-but why? I thought we were happy?" He stuttered and you swallowed away your own tears when you saw his appearing in his eyes. "Yes, we WERE happy. Before you became famous and your head got stuck in the clouds. Do you have any idea how you have been treating me lately? Do you want me to show it to you?" 


He blinked his eyes in disbelieve, trying to deny that he had ever done something to you that possibly hurt you. But then you raised and pulled your sleeve up, showing him the bruise around your wrist. "This is what happened yesterday, when you told me I was a horrible cook and I couldn't do anything right, that I was just a nobody who couldn't even make her boyfriend something eatable. Do you know how hard I tried to make you something? Did you even think about the effort I put in that food before you said and did the thing you did?" Suho's mouth opened but closed again, he had nothing to said, he knew you were right. 


"I don't want to stay with someone who changed into a person I never wanted him to be. You are no longer the Suho I love and before you find that one back again I won't come back to you. I will find someone who will treat me right and if you're not changing faster then that I find someone else I don't care, because I will not wait for you. I loved you, I truly did and we have done some great things together but that's over now. You live for your job, but I live for love and you can't give me that anymore. It's time for us to open our eyes and to see what's truly happening here, and that's not something good. I need to do this for myself, because if I stay here I will be unhappy." 


Your words felt for Suho like someone had just slapped him across the face. He had never realized he had hurt you, as well emotionally and physically and he felt so sorry. He wanted so badly to convince you to you stay with him, but he knew that wouldn't be fair to you. You were right, he had been living the idol live and he had changed. He had to find his true self again and after he had done that he would find you and beg you for forgiveness. But for now the only thing he could do was letting you go and wishing you the best, because he loved you and he didn't want you to be unhappy, even if that meant he would be heartbroken.


"I just...I want you to know that I'm sorry." He sobbed as he tried to hold his tears back, but they flowed out anyway. You smiled at him and nodded, lying your hand on his cheek to wipe his tears away. "I know, and you are a great guy Suho, deep inside I know you still are." You whispered and then gave him one last hug. He wrapped his arms around you tightly as he hid his face in your hair, smelling your shampoo for the last time. "I love you _______-ah, I always have and I always will." You nodded, again you knew that. With that you let go of him and took a step back. "Then I guess this is it." You said and looked around again. "Goodbye Suho." You mumbled, your own tears now escaping as you left him in the living room.

 


Requested by _Banglo