When you're stressed

Suho One Shots

 

'We're sorry but we're afraid that your grades aren't good enough.' That was one of the things you had been hearing for weeks now. The other excuses were, 'We already have too many students.' or, 'We don't thing this education will suit you.' But technically they all just wanted to tell you the same thing and that was that you weren't good enough. They didn't want you even though you had studied so hard to get where you were today.

 
You were looking for an university but one for one they turned you down and it was just as painful as the first time. You had no idea why they didn't want you, it wasn't like you looked weird or that you were an unpolite person. You looked and spoke normal and you always smiled to everyone, or that was what you normally did. But after getting turned down again for the so maniest time you just couldn't get that smile on your face again. You were upset and disappointed as well in those professors as in yourself. 


Of course you were slowly getting sure of the fact that it was all your own fault that no one accepted you. Otherwise why would your friend had got accepted already and you hadn't? you just didn't understand and you were growing self insecure from all of this. All these turn downs just made you think about everything that wasn't good about you and maybe it was those things that made them always say no. Maybe they didn't like the way you wore your hair or you were too fat or you just weren't pretty enough. 


You digged in your purse, looking for you phone. There was no way in hell you were going to walk all the way back home, you weren't that crazy. You had rejected Suho's offer to drive you here because you had still wanted to prepare yourself and you had used the time to walk here for that. But now it had led to nothing again, you didn't feel like walking back by yourself while feeling all down and lonely. You found your mobile and quickly called your boyfriend, knowing he would immediately pick up if you called. 


And as you had thought, Suho assured you that he would come right over and you just had to stay where you were and he would be there as fast as he could. So you waited at a small bench because you didn't want to miss him so you still had to walk home and would make him worried also. You stared down on your feet, too sad to really look up and to enjoy the feeling of the sun shining on your skin. You just wanted to go home, eat a whole pot of ice cream and watch a cry movie. 


You heard a car stop in front of you and for a second you were scared to look up, what if it was someone who had bad intentions with you. But then the door of the drivers side opened and you watched how a familiar person stepped out of the car. Suho walked to your side and crouched down in front of you, his hands resting on your knees. "Why are you keeping your head down baby? Are you okay?" You shook your head, not feeling like hiding it from him. Suho always saw it when something was up and he most of the times he knew what to do about it but you weren't sure about this one. 


You raised from the bench without talking to him and walked towards the car. Suho looked after you and saw how you got in. He instantly knew there was something really wrong and something was bothering you. He didn't want you to carry all of your problems by yourself and he wanted to help you, but then you'd had to tell him what was wrong first. He knew you weren't an easy one to talk about your feelings, he always had to force you to talk to him. But as long as it made you feel better in the end he didn't mind. 


He returned to the car again and took place behind the wheel, but he never started the engine. He just turned his body towards you and watched you carefully. You sighed, knowing he wasn't going to drive off before you had told him everything that was on your chest. You looked up at him and met his reassuring expression, the one that always made you feel like everything was all going to be okay. You stared down at your fingers which were playing with the end of your dress but then Suho put his finger under your chin and lifted your head. 


"Tell me what happened? Did they reject you again?" You bit your lip as your eyes filled themselves with tears. You couldn't handle this stress anymore, you only had a month left to search for a school and you were afraid you weren't going to find one in time. You hadn't been able to sleep from thinking about this during past few nights and your body was slowly having enough from all of this. Suho noticed your wet eyes and pulled you against his chest, pressing your head against his shoulder. "It's okay baby, you'll find another school. They made a big mistake for not accepting you." He mumbled and you shook your head what made him frown. 


"What if they're right? What if I'm not smart enough to go to university? Maybe I'm just too ugly and they just don't dare to say it." Suho pushed you away from him and his look made a shiver roll down your spine. "You're not ugly _______-ah! In fact, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I've never seen someone like you with your blushing cheeks and your shiny and healthy looking hair and your pretty skin. You truy shouldn't worry about your appearance because that's not what's wrong. Now, you just have to keep searching and I'm sure you'll find a school, surely now I'm going to help you with looking for one."


You looked up at him and inside you were so happy with him suggesting that, but you couldn't take his offer. "You don't have to help me. You're so busy with exo and stuff, you should use your free time to rest and not by helping me to find a university." You froze when he took your head in his hands and stared deep into your eyes, making you blush. "I want to help my girlfriend so she'll believe in herself again and so she'll realize she's smart, talented and beautiful. And before I accomplished that, I don't care about sleeping since you haven't been doing that yourself miss. You thought that I wouldn't notice right? Well, I have, and now we're going home and I'm going to feed you ice cream and make you cuddle with me on the couch unil you fall asleep, even if you don't want to."


You smiled and nodded, actually that sounded just fine. This was what you had planned to do by yourself, but doing it with Suho would be even better. Suho smiled and pecked your lips before finally letting go of your head. "Good girl. Now let's not think about that university anymore for today." He said before he started the car and drove you home.

 


Requested by exoLbeautyot12