When you're on your period

Suho One Shots

 

"Aaaahhh! I wish I was a boy!" You sulked as you tried to get comfortable on the bed, but you already knew that was never going to work out. Your was high up in the air as your face was in your pillow, but even this pose didn't make the pain reduce. You hated this, the time of the month when you would have strange mood swings and you had the urge to eat strange food combinations. And you weren't the only one who hated this week, your boyfriend did also. 


"Jagi, are you okay?" You heard an angelic voice ask you carefully, trying not to piss you off. "Do I look okay?" You fired back and turned your head so you could look at him. Suho bit his lip to retain a chuckle but eventually shook his head. "Well, not really." He confessed and you moaned before changing your position again. "I didn't know you were this lithe baby." Suho joked as you tried to put your leg in your neck. "Shut up oppa, you have no idea how it feels." You mocked and he nodded his head firmly. "You're right, and I'm happy I don't." 


You growled some inaudible words at him and you saw how he sighed before making his way to the bed. He sat down on the edge and looked you in the eye lovingly. "I'm sorry that you are a girl, but I'm happy you are one because otherwise I wouldn't be able to love you as much as I do now." A smile crept over your face and the pain was forgotten for a second when you heard his cheesy words. "Continue." You giggled but he shook his head and patted your hair. "My baby is so cute." 


You pouted and he gave you one in return. "I'll get you some medicine." He informed and stood up to leave you alone once again. "Fine, but don't stay away for too long." He chuckled before walking away and closing the door of your bedroom behind his back. He was such a sweetheart and he always took such a great care of you. You squealed softly in happiness and held your breath when the door open again and your boyfriend returned with some pills, a glass of water and a concerned look on his face. 


"If you're really in that much pain we should go to the doctor." He stated and had interpreted your squeals wrongly. "No! No doctors! And besides, there's nothing they can do about it anyways." You took the medication from him and swollowed it with the water before handing him back the glass. He placed it on your nightstand and stood there in front of you awkwardly. "Should I leave you alone?" He asked, scratching the back of his head because he actually had no idea what he had to do. Sometimes you would want him to stay, other times you wanted him to stay away from you. 


"Stay with me." You said quietly and your cheeks turned red as you patted the place next to you. He smiled and accepted your inventation by lying down beside you and pulling you against his chest. "I'm sorry that you have to go through this." Suho played with the tips of your hair and his breath tickled on your skin. "Well thank you mother nature." You let out a small giggle and crept closer to him. It turned silent inside the room for a moment, Suho probably wanted to give you the chance to sleep a little. 


But unfortunately your cramps still wouldn't leave you alone and the medicine wasn't working yet so sleeping wasn't something that was possible right now. You growled before rolling over so you were on your back and glared at the ceiling. "If I could take over your pain I would." Suho's sweet voice whispered in your ear and you shot him a smile. "Thanks oppa." You bit your lip when you felt how his hand slipped to your belly and how he started to make circles. "You should keep it warm, then it hurts less." You arched a brow but felt how the pain started to go away. 


"How do you know that?" He shrugged and you saw how a blush traveled over his cheeks. "The last time you were on your period I got kinda worried because you were in this much pain so I did some research." Another smile slipped across your face. "Oww, that's so sweet." He chuckled what made the hairs on your arms stand up. "I'll do everything to help you jagi." A relieved sigh escaped your lips as you felt how the pain in your stomach finally decreased. "Then nap with me." You mumbled while rolling back into his arms and pushing your cheek against his chest. "I would love that." He respond before pecking your forehead and circling his arms around you.