When your water breaks in their practice room

Suho One Shots

 

"Noona, you're still dancing great for a pregnant woman!" You shot Kai a glare as he smirked at you. "Of course I dance well. What did you expect?" You teased and he just shrugged but let you be, and you were happy that he did. Suho was alway making sure you sat still and that you wouldn't move to much so you wouldn't hurt yourself and you and the baby were safe. 


You were at the end of your pregnancy and were suspecting the baby any time. You were nervous because you had noticed the changes of your body and it scared you. Your belly felt much harder now and it became harder to sleep through the night because the baby was constantly moving inside of you. You and Suho were prepared for the baby's arrival and you were both excited but you were the one who had to be going through all of the pain first. 


You were still twirling around the room when Suho came back in together with Xiumin and he saw you dancing with Kai. "Jagi! What are you doing? Sit down on the chair over their." He pointed to the chair and you placed your hands on your hips, wanting to mock about him being to strict. It didn't mean that now you were pregnant you had to be treated like a little child and had to be babied all of the time, you wanted to do the things you wanted to do and Suho was preventing you from all of those things. 


But at the moment you opened your mouth your voice was swallowed and your eyes widened in disbelieve. You had felt it, you were sure about it. Suho looked at your surprised face and waited for you to do what he had asked but then you let out a loud gasp and grabbed your belly. "." You muttered and reached your hand out to Suho. "What?" He asked as he ran over to you and grabbed your arm to support you. "M-my water broke." You mumbled and the other guys who had come in just a while ago stared at you in disbelieve. 


Suho stuttered a little before he seemed to understand what was going on. "I-I need to get the car. Stay here! Kyungsoo hold her!" You squealed as Suho leaved you in Kyungsoo's arms and spurted out of the room. You were beginning to panick as you were now left with a bunch of guys and without your boyfriend and this baby was still trying to get out of your body. "Ooookaaay, let's sit down." Kyungsoo tried to stay calm but you saw at his face that he was just as surprised as you.


"Are you going to give birth here noona?" Tao asked and your eyes widened as your breath fastened. This couldn't be happening right now, why now out all of the moments? "_______-ah, what if you can't hold it until you're at the hospital and you deliver in the car?" Chen asked with big eyes and because of all the hormones and the whole situation you just teared up. You sobbed out loud and then suddenly the first pain blast hit you out of nowhere. "AAAAAAWWWW!" You screamed hard and the members around you jumped at the sudden sound. 


Suho came back in and had obviously heard your cry of pain and rushed to your side, seeing how the others had made you cry in the time he had been gone. He was planning to get angry but then you let out another deep moan and wrestled yourself out of Kyungsoo's arms just to get into Suho's. He wrapped his arms around you and held you as you groaned in his shirt, trying to stay calm. "Noona, you have to breath." You listened to Luhan's comand and just hoped that it would help, but who were you lying to.


"Joonmyeon, I'm dying..." You whined and more tears were shed as he hushed you and tried to make you stop crying but you couldn't. "TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!" You yelled and everyone flinched at your loud voice. "Take her hyung, she's getting angry. You don't want an angry girl who is about to push out your baby is a few moments." Suho ignored Baekhyun and lifted you. He carried you all the way outside even though you were heavy and fat. "I'm never getting here again when I'm pregnant." You puffed and Suho laughed before he growled lowly as you squeezed his hand and screamed out his name. This was going to be a long way to the hospital...

 


Requested by JellyBubbleGush