When he wants to make a surprise party for you

Suho One Shots

 

You were walking down the hallway, searching for the locker of your boyfriend. You hadn't seen him yet today and you really longed for some of his sweet words. It was your birthday today and everyone kept congratulate you over and over again, you almost got tired of it. You loved your birthday, but you were more of a quiet person who didn't like to stand in the center of attention and now that was the total opposite.


You saw Suho standing at his locker, talking to a girl, one of your friends. You frowned but shook your head, reminding yourself that your friends were his friends. You pulled out a smile and stopped next to him. "Oppa." You said cheerfully and Suho's body seemed to tense when he heard your voice. "Ah b-baby? What are you doing here?" Your friend quickly said goodbye and waved at you before disappearing. 


"I'm so tired of all of this." You nagged and leaned against the blue metal. Suho's expression softened and he put a lock of hair behind your ear. "Ow, but people are just showing you that they love you." He convinced you and you rolled your eyes at him. "Normally they never talk to me, so why would they do now?" You played woth the strings of your backpack and noticed that Suho was acting a little strange. "Are you okay?" You asked him and he nodded firmly, a little too firmly. "Of course!" 


You pushed the strange feeling in your stomach aside and removed your fingers to his shirt. "Do you want to walk me to class?" Immediately you saw the anwser written on his face. "I can't baby, I'm sorry." You pouted, and shot him a sad look. It was your birthday today and he hadn't even acknowledged it yet. You thought that the least he could do for you was spend some time with you today. "I'll make it up to you." He said before pecking your forehead and then quickly walking away, leaving you alone against his cold locker. 


With a feeling of disappointment you walked to your next class by yourself, trying to stay friendly every time someone wished you a happy birthday. Suddenly this day didn't seem so nice anymore, not when the person you loved didn't want to companion you on this day. You just wanted to spend some time with him and talk to him, it wasn't like it would've took him incredibly long to bring you to your next class. 


The hours ticked by slower then normal, even though today it should be the opposite. But after a long time of waiting it was finally lunchtime. With a relieved sigh you got up from behind your desk and picked up all your stuff, putting them back into your bag. You spurted out of the room and moved your head from left to right, searching for you boyfriend. Normally he always came to pick you up and then you walked to the cantine together. But today, he was nowhere to be seen.


Again you walked through the hallway alone and made your way to the cantine, although you didn't feel like eating there today, but it wasn't like you had another place to go. You walked past a classroom and spotted a very familiar hair color in there. It was Suho, who was talking to a couple of his friends. Your heart sank into your stomach as you watched him laugh and smile while you had been waiting for him. He apparently had other things to do and other people to see, but out of all those days he could do that, why today? 


You turned around on your heel and marched away again, this time also angry. You didn't find that you decerved this and he had no reason to do this to you. He knew that you wanted to spend your birthday with him and now he was just ignoring you the whole day. You were sure you hadn't done anything wrong so you didn't get the problem. This was just mean of him and disrespectful. Not to forget that you were his girlfriend and a normal person didn't treat his girlfriend like this on her birthday. 


Normally you always sat at Suho's table in the cantine, together with his friends. But today you decided that it was time for a little change. You walked to the table where your friends were sitting and took place. They seemed surprised by your appearance but seemed happy afterwards that you came to sit with them. They didn't ask you any questions because they saw on your face that you didn't want to talk about it so they talked about other things and finally you smiled sincerely. 


You were deeply trapped into a conversation with Hana when Suho entered the door. His eyes widened when he saw you sitting on a different table, chatting cheerfuly with your friends. He pursed his lips and thouht about asking you why but he didn't and just went to his table instead. The whole time you felt him staring at you, but you never anwsered his looks. You kept your eyes on your food and ignored him as much as you could. 


When the bell rang everyone stood up and took their plates to clean them up. Together with Riney you went to the bin and placed your plates on top before heading to your next class. You two were having your class together anyway so you left with her. "Are you okay?" She suddenly asked as you made your way through those same halls again. "Sure, why wouldn't I be?" You threw her a smile and she pouted. "Well, you ignored Suho the whole break, you're not fighting are you?" You just shrugged and told her that you didn't know. 


You stepped into the classroom and closed the door which caused that you didn't hear Suho calling out your name from a little further away. He figured out that you must be upset with him, but he was just so busy today. He felt guilty for making you feel bad on your birthday but he was going to make it up to you as soon as you got home. But still he felt bad because you were probably thinking that he forgot about your birthday or that he didn't want to spend it with you. He sighed deeply before turning around anyway, walking to his next class. 


The day ended and you walked out of the school building, not expecting Suho to be waiting for you since he didn't have time for you anyway. You took the stairs one by one as you tried not to fall while you were looking through some papers. "_______-ah?" You turned around when you heard Suho's voice and saw how he came running towards you. "Where are you going babe? I was waiting for you." He said as he straightened his back and looked down on you. 


You just shrugged and walked away again, pretending to be busy with your homework. "Hey..." He grabbed your shoulder and stopped you, pulling your back against his chest in the process. You relaxed against his body and didn't want to ruin your own day so you decided not to stay mad at him. You spinned around and threw your arms around his middle, needing a hug. Suho chuckled and wrapped his hands around your waist to hug you back. You stayed there for a couple minutes before you pulled back so you could look at him. 


"I'm sorry, I was just a little busy." You made up as excuse for forgetting him and he nodded to show you that he understood. "Don't overwork yourself jagi, your grades are good, you have nothing to worry about." He said and patted your head what made you pull a face. "Oppa!" You complained what made him smile. "Are you coming?" You asked and started to run down the stairs again, but stopped when you noticed that he didn't follow behind you. You looked up at his face and your expression dropped. He was biting his lip, his eyes were already apologizing for what he was about to say. 


"I'm sorry honey, but I can't walk you home today." He said and for you that was the last drop. Everything you asked him today was too much for him, he was acting like a real jerk. "Fine then, screw you!" You muttered before walking away with big steps, not looking back when he yelled your name with a panicked voice. You were so done with this guy for today and you didn't want to see him. Now it didn't have to anymore, he made clear to you that he didn't want to make efforts for your birthday, well now he could them all. 


You speed walked to your apartment which was only 2 minutes away from Suho's. You were extremely angry right now and this was not how you had wanted to feel on your birthday. You got into your house and smashed the door behind you. You threw your bag onto the table and rushed to your bedroom where you poffed down on the bed and started crying. This was not what you had expected, it was the worst birthday you had ever had. 


You took a shower and changed into your pajamas before taking place behind your desk and trying to do your homework. At a sudden moment your phone started buzzing, and you didn't have to think hard about who it could be. It was Suho but you refused to pick up, if he could ignore you then you could do the same. You didn't want to talk to him anymore and he could in his apology. You weren't a person to become angry quickly but if you were then they had to watch out because that meant that you were furious. 


The buzzing stopped just a secong before it started again. A picture from the two of you together appeared on the screen, but you pushed the red button and didn't even think about picking up. You jumped when the doorbell rang and while grumbling you walked out of your room. There were always those annoying people who though it was fun to trouble a person at such a late hour. You opened the door but immediately regretted that. 


Your facial expression hardened when you saw Suho standing in front of you and you were already closing the door again, trying to smash it in his face. But he placed his hands against it and pushed it back open before crouching down and lifting you over his shoulder without any difficulty. You gasped as you hung upside down and saw how he closed your door and started walking away from your apartment. "Put me down!" You yelled and hit his back with your fists. You heard him hiss a little but he didn't make any sign of letting you go. 


You kept trying to break free the whole way as he carried you to his apartment, still receiving the punches you were giving him. You had no idea what he was thinking, why the hell he was dragging you to his place without any explanation. "Let me go!" You tried again but it had just as much effect as the first time. You let out a growl in frustration as you saw the road passing beside you. "I don't want to go with you, put me back down, now!" 


And he did put you down, he put you down because he was already inside of his apartment so you couldn't run anymore. He closed the door behind him and you cursed underneath your breath. It was dark inside but you knew this place so well that you could find your way blindly. You were about to hide yourself in his bedroom but he stopped you again by taking your wrist. "Let me explain." Suho said and you felt his hot breath on your face. "No! I don't want to talk to you, now let me get the hell out." 


Suho then noticed that you were truly pissed off and he bit his lip. "Baby, I'm sorry." he began but again you silenced him. "Put your sorry where the sun never shines and get out of my way." You reached for the door handle but shrieked when the lights jumped on. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" The apartment was filled with people who had been hiding behind the couch and behind plants. You stared at them with an open mouth and then threw Suho a glare. 


Everyone came from their hiding place and came to congratulate you. You thanked them and eventually calmed down a bit. You now knew why Suho had been busy all day but that didn't mean that you were going to make this easy for them. You were talking with Lay when Suho finally came up to you with a guilty expression. He s his arms around your waist and pulled you against his chest. "I'm sorry, but I wanted to throw you a surprise party and it took more time than I had expected." 


You sighed but still ignored him what made him pout and tighten his grip around you. "Babyyy..." He whined and a smile crept over your face. "Don't be mad at me, I really did my best." You turned around and pecked his lips before running off to your friends again. Suho looked after you with a smile traveling over his lips, knowing that he was forgiven. And eventually your birthday still became amazing, all thanks to your boyfriend. 

 


Requested by minion27