When you faint

Suho One Shots

 

"Make sure you guys are ready to go okay! You'll be on in 6 minutes! Hurry hurry hurry!" You sighed out of exhaustion as you stood up from your make up table. When you looked to your reflection in the mirror you were sure that no one was going to believe that you were tired, overworked and emotionally done but that was only because a whole layer of make-up was covering up the dark circles underneath your eyes and the pale tint on your cheeks. This world tour had now been going for three months, from country to country and concert to concert and you would still be away for another month but you were already up. You hadn't slept well in days and the last time you had eaten something was this morning and that something had been a small sugar free cookie.
 

You didn't have any energy left and the last bits you had saved were now ready to be put into some hard dances and trying not to forget your lyrics. For every concert you were somewhat stressed, the good adrenaline running through your veins. But today was special because today's concert was in Seoul, the capital of Korea and that meant that Suho would also be there and he probably also brought the rest of s and a few friends. This made that you were even extra nervous today because you had to impress him, you wanted to make him proud and make the others jealous because he had a talented girlfriend.
 

You loosened your eyes from your own form and walked out of the dressing room to the back of the stage where the rest of your band had already gathered. There the final touches of your outfits were getting done and they handed you your micro. This was the moment where stress normally took over you, everyone together but not saying a word, the crowd screaming in the background, impatiently waiting for you to come up the stage and start your performance. For some stars this was the moment they looked out for with every concert, the feeling of adrenaline rushing through your veins and your heart pounding hard against your chest, normally you loved it too but now it just made you even more tired. "Okay girls, let's rock this place tonight." You all looked up at your leader who tried to make her voice reach over the noise coming from all the fans. She told the same basic things she said every day and at the end you still all put your hands together to do your usual scream.
 

You puffed your bangs out of the way and closed your eyes for a second, making a little pray inside of your head. Then the lights in the room went out and the crowd went crazy, Knowing the time they would see their idols wasn't far away anymore. You went to take in your place on your platform that would raise up the stage when it was your time to sing. You were a lead vocalist of the band so you were one of the first ones to get onto the stage. You listened to the intro video, hearing many screams fill the room as your name was being called, it made you smile. You were here for your fans tonight, to let them know that no matter in which country they lived, they meant something to you. More than anything you would love to get to know every of your fans but that wasn't possible but you hoped that by doing this world tour that you could make it up to them.
 

When the song started you clenched your microphone and your fingers almost turned white. Then your moment was there and finally you went up, singing along with the first song and trying to sing every note right. Everyone cheered and there were lights and boards, it all looked amazing. When all the members of your band were on the stage you all came together in the middle and started your choreography, dancing and singing at the same time. The first part of the concert was great, you found yourself enjoying the Korean sphere that was hanging in the room and performing with your whole heart. You tried to look for your boyfriend in the sea of people but had to give up, there were just too many people in here.
 

Then the first break came so you could change from outfit and fresh up a bit, wiping away the sweat and things like that. You all rushed backstage and got dressed as soon as you could, together with the help of your stylists who did you make-up and hair at the same time you were trying to get yourself in your clothes. Still having one minute left you found yourself the time to sit down and to rest, and that was when you ruined everything. You shouldn't have went to sit, it made you feel how tired and worn out you actually were. One minute was also much too short to rest and to regain some energy so when you had to stand up you felt as if it only had become worse. You raised to your feet and your head turned and you searched for some support by putting your hand on your nearest wall beside you. "Are you okay?" Your magnae came up to you and gave you a concerned look which you quickly waved away. You retrained your composure and smiled at her, pretending as if everything was alright.
 

You followed her to the back of the stage and were ready to go back on but you felt this wasn't going to end well. You were light headed and you felt a bit sick, you were hungry and so tired, why did you let it get this far in the first place? But show must go on and you were going to try and finish this concert and after that you would take a good rest. Back on stage you noticed yourself slip away little by little, with every song that passed you became more and more drained. You saw that your members began to noticed that you weren't yourself, your moves were not at the right timing and you sang of key from time to time while you normally didn't do that. You were someone who always had her voice under control because your voice was your pride. You saw them shooting you glances and you tried very hard to act as normal as possible but you didn't think that was no longer possible. You were pale and even your make up could no longer cover it. You were sweating a lot and you were out of breath, in one word you were bad.
 

At the next part you were dancing in the back and a bit of pressure seemed to fall off your shoulders. You watched your members in front of you and tried to copy the things they did but even that was difficult. Black spots began to dance in front of your eyes and you began to lose your balance, what made that you looked very unsteady, you were afraid of what your fans would think of this. With every second that passed you felt yourself slip away and you knew what was going to happen, it had happened to you before but only then off stage. You did your best to keep going until the next break and when the lights finally went out you felt really relieved. You stumbled passed a few of your members, eager to reach the backstage as quickly as you could, but you were too late. Before you got there you tripped over your own feet and hit the floor, wanting to stay there but knowing you couldn't. "______-ah!" The rest gathered around you, all worried about your health. Security rushed up the stage to help you up while the fans around you mewled in concern, all wanting to know what was going on with you.
 

You stepped up and leaned at the big man that carried you down and disappeared in the backstage, leaving everyone in doubt. When you got in your dressing room they immediately laid you down on the couch and called in a doctor who checked on you. He left again, saying you didn't have enough sugar, you were physically and emotionally overworked and you needed lots of rest. Because you had no other choice the rest of the concert was cancelled for you and the rest of your members continued without you. You quickly drifted away on the couch, having a good sleep since a very long time. When you woke up you felt a presence near you and when you opened your eyes you found your head Suho’s lap "Oh jagi, are you awake? Did you have a good nap?" He asked and brushed your hair out of your face. You nodded and stretched out a little before trying to sit up but the guy under you instantly pushed you back down with a severe look on his face. "Don't even think about it missy! You need to rest so you can get better soon."
 

You pouted at him but nothing worked, eventually he let you sit up on his lap in his arms, firmly pressed against his chest. "I'm sorry for scaring you." You mumbled, being close to falling asleep again. "Just promise me that you won't do this to yourself again. Everyone has their limit and you need to respect that because otherwise it goes wrong. I understand you want to be good for your fans but they'll understand if you need a little time out, it's better than ending like this." You nodded, promising to take better care of yourself next time. "I love you so much and I'm proud of you, you did great tonight." He muttered and you drifted back off to sleep with a smile on your face, safely wrapped in the safe arms of your man.