When you have a secret date

Suho One Shots

 

You looked in the mirror for one last time, just to check or your make up was looking fine. When you were sure you looked okay you quickly grabbed your cap and pulled it over your head and pushed all your hair underneath it so it wasn't visible. Then you searched for your sunglasses and shoved them on your nose and zipped your jacket. You hated doing this, you were a girly girl and now you were dressing like a man. 


"Someone's sneaking out again." Your bandmamber Sarah was grinning at you and you just stuck out your tongue at her while grabbing your bag and swinging it over your shoulder. "At least I have someone to sneak out with." She shot you a glare before stepping aside so you could pass. "I'll pretend like I didn't hear that, now have fun." You waved at her and made your way outside, knowing that someone was waiting for you. 


You pushed the door open and he immediately caught your attention. He was wearing a gray hoodie and black jeans. His cap was covering his currenly blond hair and his eyes were hidden behind a pair of sunglasses. You had to say it youself, if you wouldn't have known who he was you also wouldn't have recognized him. You made your way towards him after checking or no one was following you and his head snapped up when he heard your footsteps. 


"Hey baby." He smiled at you and you ree, being happy to see him again. "Let's go quickly before someone sees us." He nodded in agreement and grabbed your hand, pulling you with him. It wasn't easy to date secretly, it was actually really hard. You had almost been caught once before but you had been able to talk yourself out of it, since then the two of you became even more sneaky. 


Yes, the guy you were walking next to was no one else than Kim Joonmyun or Suho, the leader from EXO-K. The two of you were already dating for a couple months now and had kept it a secret because you didn't want to mess with each other's carreers and because you were afraid that the public would react badly on the news. It's not that you didn't want people to know that Joonmyun was your boyfriend, it was just really difficult. 


You were deeply lost in your own thoughts and almost forgot about all your surroundings when suddenly Suho got you back to reality by squeezing your hand. You looked up at him and saw his concerned expression. "Are you okay? You seemed like you were thinking about something." You shook your head and shot him a smile. "Never mind, it's not important." He pouted but nodded, understanding that you didn't want to tell him. 


You arrived at the car and he opened the door for you, looking from left to right to make sure no one was following you. When the coast seemed clear he closed the door and walked around the front of the car to get to the drivers side. You followed his movement and smiled, how did he manage to be so flawless? He climbed into the car and sighed in delight as he pulled the sunglasses off his nose and revealed you his beautiful brown eyes. 


You smiled at him and he smiled back before pulling the cap of your head so your long black dyed hair with dark blue locks in between fell over your shoulders. "Blue? I like that." He laughed and ruffled your hair. You laughed with him and hit his hand away, not wanting him to ruin your hair. "I'm happy you are, I was actually scared for your reaction." You confessed sheepishly and he chuckled. "As long as you keep it dark I don't mind babe." You rolled your eyes and thought back about the rime that Suho had told you that he wouldn't like it if you wouldn't colour your hair blonde. 


"You're giving the good expample." You stated and mentioned his hair but he just chuckled while starting the engine and driving off. "This is not my fault, blame the members." You clacked your tongue in disapprovement. "You're too good for them, you should get a little harder for them." He subtle ignored your comment and that made that a silence crept over the two of you. You stared out of the window, watching the passing trees, trying to stay awake. 


"Are you tired?" Suho asked from his side of the car and you slightly turned to him. "No, what makes you think that?" He chuckled and pointed to your eyes. "Seems like you can barely keep them open." You pouted and he smiled at you, placing his hand on your knee. "Practice has been hard these days." You explained and he nodded. "I know what you're talking about." It turned silent again, that was the nice thing about Suho, you didn't need to talk. 


He parked the car in a little lane and told you that you were at your destination. Because you were dating secretly you couldn't go just anywhere you wanted to and you had to go to places where not many people came or no one would recognize you. You opened the door and stepped out. You took a deep breath, smelling the grass and the trees which were now surrounding you both. "You're taking me for a walk?" You asked before looking at him, just to see that he was already staring at you. "Yeah, I thought you could need some relaxing nature where you had some time to think." 


You nodded to him and took the hand he held out to you. He always knew what to do, what you needed and you didn't even had to tell him. He always said he could read your face like an open book. "So, do you want to tell me what's bothering you?" He looked down at you and you could get lost in his eyes. He was always so caring, such a good boyfriend. "I was just thinking about us." You said carefully and you saw a little glimp of panic appear on his face. "What do you mean?" He stared ahead nervously and you giggled at his cute action. "Doesn't it bother you? The sneaking, the secrets, the covering?" 


Suho sighed deeply next to you and loosened his grip around your hand just so he could turn you so you were facing him and he placed both of his hands on your shoulders. "Baby...I do, it does bother me, a lot even. But that doesn't mean I can change anything about it. I don't want to bring you in danger, and your carreer is going so great now, I wouldn't want to ruin things for you." You smiled while cupping his cheeks and his skin with your thumbs. "I know, I'm sorry." He shrugged and pecked your lips. "I understand you, I'm feeling the same about it. I wouldn't want anything else than saying everyone that you're mine, but it's not that easy."


For the rest of the evening you forgot about that subject and your boyfriend did everything to distact you from those thoughts. He told you everything about his days and s and he listened to your stories about yours. You talked about some stupid things which weren't important at all and it felt so good to not have to worry about anything. After a long walk and a great conversation you returned to the car with a much lighter heart and a smile glued on your face. 


"I had a great day, even though it was a lame date." Suho said as he removed his eyes from the road for a second, jus long enough to look at you. "Me too, and the date wasn't lame, it was very relaxing." Suho smiled next to you and squeezed your hand slightly, happy that he had been able to turn this day into a good one. "I'll call you as soon as I get home okay?" He said as he parked the car in front of your dorm, in the shadow so no one would see you getting out. "Sounds good to me." You winked at him and wanted to step out of the car but Suho tugged at your wrist so you fell back into your seat. 


"What are you..." You started but he interrupted you. "You weren't thinking about leaving your boyfriend without a kiss right?" You arched your eyebrow but then giggled as you saw him pout. "No, of course not." He chuckled before circling his arm around your waist and pulling you closer to him. "I love you okay, don't ever forget that." You wanted to reply but he didn't let you as his lips landed on yours and he kissed you passionately. When you were need for air you pushed him away and panted a little. "So...you'll call me?" You asked and he nodded, his eyes sparkling. "I surely will, goodnight my love." 


A shiver ran down your spine because of that cheesy nickname and he chuckled. "Goodnight." You pecked his lips one more time before finally getting out of the car and walking into the dark. Immediately you were surrounded by people and the only thing you could think was why they were still up at this hour and hope that they hadn't seen you getting out of Suho's car. You quickly made your way inside and as soon as you reached the door you saw how a silver car drove off. He had waited until you were inside to make sure you would get in safe. 


You sighed as you got your glasses and your cap off your body and threw it down as soon as you got into your room. You jumped a little when you heard a knock on the door and looked up to see Sarah standing there again. "How was it?" She asked and approached you carefully. "It was nice, as always." You smiled at her and she seemed to relax. "So you're not upset about your secret relationship this time?" You shook your head and patted the seat next to her to tell her that she had to sit down. "No, I talked about it with him tonight and I know now that the only way that our relationship will survive is if we keep this still. I love him Sarah, I can't let him go." 


She told you that she understood and that she would support you, but you knew she wanted you to focus on your carreer and not on someone else. "Feelings are feelings right?" You nodded and squealed when your phone rang. You saw the name on the screen and your insides were screaming from happiness as you pushed the green button. "Hey Suho-ah, are you home?" You didn't even notice that Sarah had left the room, but that was not important right now. The only thing that mattered right now was your boyfriend who was talking to you on the other side of the phone. 

 


Requested by EverlastingFangirl