When you get hurt

Suho One Shots

 

You looked to your left and couldn't help but pout. Suho had already been this detached ever since he woke up this morning and you had no idea what you possible could have done wrong to deserve a cold treatement like this. You had tried everything already to fix this. You had tried to make him laugh, had cooked for him and had suggested to go and do something fun but none of it had worked. 


The problem was just that he wouldn't talk to you. If he would tell you what you have done wrong then you could apologize to him and try to fix things between you but he just didn't say it. He didn't anwser your questions when you asked him what was wrong. He would just shrug and say nothing was wrong at all and that he had no idea what you were talking about. But this all made you very sad and you didn't understand why he didn't see that he was making you feel bad with the way he acted. 


You were now doing the dished in the kitchen while he was sitting on the couch in the living room, watching the television. Normally you would always do the dishes together but you had let him go today because it wouldn't be fun anyway. You didn't enjoy looking at his grumpy face and you actually found it better if you didn't have to see it at all. Plus, you didn't want to show him that you were really hurt by his acting so you decided to create a little distance for today. You were sure that after he had had some time to think that it would be over and that he would be his normal self again. You just needed to give him his time and space. 


You were thinking about everything which had happened today and yesterday. Or you had said anything wrong, something that had maybe hurt his feelings and made him angry at you. Or something that had made him pissed and had hurt his ego. But the harder you thought, the less you remembered of yesterday. Your conclusion was that you hadn't said anything that could've possible did any harm to his feelings so why was he being so mean to you? You wanted to ask him again but you knew that that would only make him even more angry so you didn't do that. 


You sighed deeply as you took a towel to dry everything so you could place it back where it belonged. You grabbed a plate and started walking through the kitchen so you could put it away. You were fixed on drying the material and didn't saw Suho's bag which was still standing in the floor. This guy always let his stuff wander around, but now you were used to his messiness. You tripped over his back and shrieked as the plate fell out of your hands and hit the ground before you landed on the same spot right after. 


You winced in pain, currently feeling the smack of the fall. You crept back up, ignoring the shards of glass which were spread all over the floor and looked at yourself. Your whole arms and hands were covered with little pieces of glass and tears jumped in your eyes when you saw some blood appear out of some scratches. Out of reflex you walked into the living room, forgetting everything that had been going on before this had all happened. You neared Suho, who's eyes were still fixed on the television screen. 


"Oppa..." You sobbed and Suho's head turned your way. His look was uninterested until he saw that you were hurt and then his eyes widened in surprise. "Oh my god what happened?!" He raised from the couch and ran over to you, examining your arms carefully. "I fell." Tears dripped down your cheeks while you explained what had happened and Suho shot you a guilty look. He knew himself that if he had cleaned up his stuff that this wouldn't have happened. 


He placed you down on the sofa and told you to stay there until he came back. You watched his back as he rushed off and did what he had asked you, you stayed on your spot. With watery eyes you saw how he came back with the first aid kit. He crouched down in front of you and took your arms what made you whine a little. "I'm sorry baby, can you bare it for a moment, I'll be done before you know." He shot you his sweet smile and you nodded, still a little mad at him. He treated your wounds and got the pieces of glass out of your arms and hands with tweezers. 


"Done!" He said happily and you sighed relieved. You inspected yourself and didn't notice how Suho was staring at you until you lifted your gaze. His face showed you that he felt guilty, but you had to figure out or it was because of his bag or because of his behavior. "What?" You spatted and his expression dropped. "I deserved that." He confessed and you were happy that he already knew it himself. "Really? And why would that be?" You stood up, ready to leave but he grabbed your wrist what made you moan. "God I'm sorry." He immediately let go of you and grabbed you by the shoulders instead. 


"Listen jagi, I know that my behavirt against you wasn't appositely but I can explain." He began but you scoffed, the anger you had kept inside all day suddenly coming up. "I already gave you chances enough to explain, you didn't take them so now it's your own fault. I don't want to hear it anymore." Actually that was a big lie because of course you wanted to hear him out. You wanted to know the reason why he had been acting like this the whole day. "Baby please, I'm sorry I really am." You had already turned around to walk to the bedroom but he stopped you by wrapping his arms around your waist from behind. 


You both stood there for a moment in silence. You, enjoying the fact that he was holding you again. He, being grateful that you didn't lose yourself from his grip and didn't walk away from him. Suho was the first one who began to speak again. "I've had a big fight with my mom this morning, over the phone." What he said caught your attention and you didn't interrupt him. "She told me that she...didn't like you." At that moment you were happy that your back was facing him so he didn't saw how your expression dropped. "I became angry at her and now we're having a little argument. I'm sorry I took my stress out on you, it was wrong from me." 


You turned around to him, crying again, but not because of the pain at your arms this time. "Does she hate me?" You asked with a high pitched voice and panick spread over Suho's face when he saw your tears. "No! Don't worry about it! I love you and I'm not going to leave you because my mom tells me I should." You shook your head and pressed yourself against his chest, needing him to cheer you up. He sighed sadly as he held you firmly and let you cry it all out, not telling you to stop. 


When you didn't have any tears left he walked you to the couch and sat you down on his lap. "Jagi, I love you, and once my mom will meet you she'll love you just as much." You listened to his sincere words. "I'm sorry for being a jerk today and I'm sorry for slingering my stuff around. I'll try to clean it up next time." He smiled at you and you couldn't do anything else then smile back at him. Then you snuggled yourself in his embrace and you ended this evening while cuddling on the couch with your boyfriend.