When you celebrate your first anniversary

Suho One Shots

 

You groaned and smashed your hand down on the computer. Why wasn't this file saving? If it wouldn't save than all your work would have been for nothing and you would have to start all over again. You were in kind of a hurry today, you had to get home as early as possible, since it was a special day today. Today was your first anniversary with Suho, your amazing boyfriend and you had agreed to go out on a date tonight.


You worked at a very important and big company, but luckily for you, you had a super great boss who gave you the evening off as soon as you had finished your work for today, and some amazing colleagues who had offered to jump in for you so you could spend the rest of the evening with your boyfriend. But you couldn't leave before this file had saved itself, and you were starting to get frustrated. You stared at the green line on your screen, waiting for it to become full. After 30 minutes you finally got the window, 'your post is saved' on the top of your screen and you sighed in victory before shutting everything down. 


You packed your bag and swung it over your shoulder as you said goobye to everyone. "Be careful on the way back ______-shi, it's slippy outside." Your boss warned, not wanted you to break anything so you wouldn't be able to come to work. "I will, thank you sur." You slipped through the door and tugged your coat closer around you. It was winter and it was cold, but your apartment was only a few blocks away so you refused to use a car for such a short distance.

 
As carefully as possible you shuffled down the street. You knew the reason why people always warned you to be careful with everything you did. You were a clumsy and everything you did was somehow dangerous for you. You had two left feet and hands and had completely no balance or what so ever. Even though, Suho never complained when you would drop somthing or when you fell, because he had become used to it. After being together for exactly one year now, he knew how to handle you. 


But of course, if you didn't want somthing to happen, that was when it did. You looked up to see a car rushing by at high speed and of course, you slipped. You shrieked as you landed hard on yur and felt a pain shoot through your right ankle, and you were right feeted. Tears jumped into your eyes as you cursed softly, quickly standing back up again. You were hurt, you were late and you were freezing because now your clothes were totally wet. What kind of day was this even? 


Eventually you reached your apartment door without causing any more accidents. You searched for your key in your bag and then realized you had forgotten them on the kitchen table. You groaned in a high pitched voice, sick of it that everything was going wrong on this one special day.You knocked on the door, just praying to god that Suho was already home and would open the door so you wouldn't have to wait in the cold. You let out a shivering breath as you heard the door unlock and saw how it opened. 


Suho stared at you from inside, being confused to see that you were knocking except from just coming in. But then he noticed the state you were in and gasped. "_______-ah, what the hell happened?" He said as he quickly grabbed your wrist and pulled you inside, knowing that standing outside in this weather with wet clothes was unresponsible. You saw the look on his face and tears welled up into your eyes, thinking of all the that had happened to you today. 


Your boyfriend's eyes widened when he saw yours getting watery and quickly rubbed your arms with a concerned expression. "Baby, what happened? Why are you crying, tell me?" He asked a little panicked as he helped you getting off your coat. "Everything is just so ed up! My work wouldn't save, I slipped on the street and hurt my ankle, and now I'm wet and late." You sobbed, feeling guilty for making him wait. His look became serious as he grabbed your arm and supported you to the couch. "Where are you hurt?" He asked firmly and you wiggled with your foot. 


Suho was always really protective over you since you were clumsy and hated it when you got hurt. He grabbed your ankle softly and you weezed at the contact, pulling back a little. Suho looked up at you and shook his head as he saw your pained expression. "I'll go and get you some ice." He said and disappeared into the kitchen. You played with the fabric of your shirt, pushing back your tears which were threatening to escape. He returned and sat down beside you before pulling your legs onto the couch and laying your feet on his lap so he could reach your ankle easily. 


You saw his expression and guild washed over you. It was your fault that your first anniversary was ruined just because you couldn't just make no mistake for one day. You watched how Suho held the ice on your skin and shivered a little from the feeling while tears silently slipped over your face. "How's that feeling?" He asked and popped out a little smile as he looked up at you. His smile disappeared when he saw your tears and he leaved your ankle and scooted closer to you. "Hey baby, don't cry. It'll be over in a couple of days." He said, thinking you were crying because your foot hurt. 


"I'm so sorry." You mumbled and hid yout face in your hands. "What are you sorry for? It wasn't your fault that you slipped." He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you against his chest. "But I ruined our evening and I know it was important to you." You sobbed and felt how Suho's finger slid under your chin so he could lift your head. "It's not your fault baby. I'm not angry at you, we'll just go to the restaurant another time." He reassured you and you pouted as he wiped your tears away. "But it's our anniversary..." 


He sushed you and trapped you in a lovingly hug. "But I don't care how we spend it jagi. Even if we just stay home and cuddle on the sofa the whole evening, that's fine by me. As long as I can be with you I don't care." You blushed and pulled a cute face what made him chuckle. "Really?" You asked, still not sure or you had to feel relieved. "Really." He nodded his head firmly and pecked your lips. 

 


Requested by exoticexothe12