Christmas special #2

Suho One Shots

I know Christmas is over, but still I wanted to post this final Christmas scenario ;) I'm so weird, I just love Christmas, I could write Christmas scenarios all year long :p

 

Suho sighed and rested his chin in the palm of his hand. It was Christmas evening and SM had all gathered for a big diner. He could have thought of some better ideas to spent his evening than like this. It was boring and they were already waiting for their food for two hours, so he was starving. Some of the celebrities started to mock against the waitresses but he knew that it wasn't their fault that the chefs were this slow. It was sad for them that they all had to work tonight, on this evening when everyone wanted to be with his or her family.
 

An adorable sound flew into his ears and his eyes darted around the room to see where it came from. His eyes landed on a pretty girl and at her outfit it was noticeable that she was a waitress. She was playing with a little kid that was in her arms, waiting just as everyone else until the food was ready to be served so she could do her job. He tried his best not to smirk when she made some cute and funny faces to the child who started shrieking out of pleasure. He turned his head back to his table and noticed that all the members were looking at her. They all narrowed their eyes at each other and looked up again as a bell rang and the girl put the child down and finally there was a plate in her hands.

 

"When she has your food, you can have her." Kai said and inside he hoped she was holding his food. She was reading the note while sticking her tongue out in concentration. Suho stared at her, feeling a weird feeling in his stomach. She was really beautiful and looked adorable. He would be so pissed if another member would steal her away from him so he just begged that it was his name on that little piece of paper she was holding. He held in his breath as she started moving to their table and followed her every movement, hoping for a chance

 

____________________________

 

This was horrible, and that was even mildly said. It was Christmas evening, your favorite night of the year and here you were, working your off. If that wasn't enough all these celebrities were complaining and grumping about the fact that their food was late. Like it was her fault that those chefs couldn't work a little faster. You studied the little card in your hands and searched for the table of EXO. Luckily it was right in front of you so you didn't had to walk that far. Your heels ticked on the ground as you made your way to their table, looking at their name tags so you knew who's food it was. When you found him you realized you had to be on the other side on the table so you made a little round.

 

You blushed when you noticed their intense stares at you and just did what you had to do. You stopped when the cute, handsome guy you needed was right in front of you and you leaned over his shoulder to put his plate down in front of him. "Have a nice meal mister Kim." You gave him a nice smile of yours and your cheeks got even redder when you saw the pink color on his. "T-thank you." He stuttered and you bowed politely before walking away to do the next order. You found it strange that that seemed to be the only order you had to do on the EXO table but didn't thought any further about it. When all the meals were gone and everybody was eating you sighed and sat down on a chair next to your friend.

 

"Jesus my feet are killing me." You wailed and had the urge to turn your shoes off, but of course that was something you couldn't do now. "Yeah, tell me something about it. This is horrible." Juana agreed with you and you giggled as you both sighed depressed at the same time. Your attention slipped to your phone when it went off and you excused yourself as you went outside to pick it up. It was your mother who wished you a merry Christmas and you couldn't help but feel sad. You were supposed to be with her right now but instead you were working. "Okay mom, I love you to. Bye, kisses." You broke the conversation between the two of you and turned around, only to get a heart attack.

 

"Well hello beautiful, what are you doing here all by yourself?" A guy asked you and the way he looked at you made a shiver run down your spine. "I-um...I was just heading back inside, so if you would excuse me..." You wanted to pass him and walk to the door but he grabbed your wrist and pulled you closer to him, much to close to your liking. "Oh come on baby, let's have some fun mmh? It's Christmas and I still haven't got my gift yet." You gave him a disgusted look when he his lips in a seductive way what was not turning you on at all. You tried to free yourself from his grip but he only held you tighter. You squealed when he held you this hard that his knuckles were turning white.

 

"Let her go would you?!" You sighed in relief when you turned you head and saw Suho running up to you. As soon as he reached you he pulled at the man his arm so you were free and pushed you behind his back, out of this stranger his reach. "I don't think you have any business with this lady do you?" Suho's eyes narrowed threatening and the man just grinned. "And you do?" Suho just shrugged. "Well, that's none of your business." Then he turned around and grabbed your hand, pulling you back to the entrance. "Thank you." You muttered, still a little shocked. "No problem, are you okay?" You nodded but his eyes slipped to the red marks on your wrist, which was definitely not looking okay.

 

He sighed and shook his head. "If I were able to I would kill him." You smiled, seeing him this angry made you feel butterflies in your belly. "Thanks for saving me mister Kim. You should go back inside before they start missing you." He returned you a smile and handed you a card. "I think you owe me at least one text right, or one date." You stared at him in disbelieve. "I trust you in this. I'll see you next Saturday, I'm picking you up at seven." He winked before he disappeared through the double door again and you looked down on the card. It was the same one from earlier, since his name was on in. But now, his phone number was standing underneath his name in his beautiful handwriting. You blushed when you noticed you were smiling like an idiot. Maybe this Christmas wasn't this bad after all...