When you can trust him part 3/3

Suho One Shots

 

Unfortunately your plan to stay awake and to give Suho a silent treatment when he got home was totally ruined after you had finished your ice cream, because you were tired as hell and as soon as your belly had been filled you had slipped into a comfortable sleep. You were snoring while lying on your belly and didn't even heard it when Suho had actually got back home. You felt how two arms lifted you up and you shifted, feeling safe with those two strong arms around your body. 


Something in your head alarmed you, was saying that you had to wake up but you were having such a nice dream right now and you were dying to know how it would end. Everybody knew that moment, the moment when your having such a nice dream and just when your prince charming was about to kiss you...BAM! The alarm clock would go off and you would never know how it ended. Everyone had had it before and everyone hated it. 


But no matter how much you wanted to continue your sleep your body was wide awake and wanted your mind to focus again on the things which were happening in the real world. You were in a struggle between your brain and your body, trying to decide which one would be able to take the upper hand but eventually you moaned and your eyes fluttered open, meeting two dark brown ones. It couldn't be helped that still even after all these years, each time you saw him looking directly back to you, you lost your breath. 


You quickly shook yourself awake and narrowed your eyes at him, what made his widen in surprise. You crossed your arms over your chest as he continued to walk you to the bedroom and then laid you down on your side of the bed and took place next to you. "What's wrong baby? Did I wake you up?" You sniffed and sat up straight against the head of the bed. "Yes you did, but don't worry about it, that's not the thing." It was dark in the room but still you were able to see the confused look on his face. Of course this guy still had no idea from your phone call. 


"Tao called me today..." You let the rest of your sentence hang in the air, letting him finish it the way he wanted. He turned his body torwards you as his eyes never left yours. "What did he tell you?" You had busted him right at that moment. You had heard it, that raspy sound in his voice wich would always appear if he was nervous. "Who's the girl Joonmyun?" You asked a little impatient and his hand grabbed yours, giving it a squeeze. "I swear I don't know, I didn't even ask her name. She wanted to give me her number but I didn't accept it." That was exactly was Tao had told you, so now you were assured that it was the real truth, but that still left one thing for you unknown. 


"Why did you refuse it?" You arched an eyebrow questioningly and a shy smile spread over his lips. "Because I don't need anyone to text with if I already have you." His fingers started moving over your hand and slipped through yours, making that your fingers were intertwined. A blush automatically crept over your cheeks as you heard his reason and you cleared your throat awkwardly. "Well that is..." You started but again you didn't finish your words. You had no idea about what to say because what he had said were the sweetest words ever. "Fine, forget about it." He chuckled and pecked your hot face. "Don't worry jagi, I think it's cute when you're jealous." 


You sniffed and pouted. "I'm not jealous, I have no idea where you got that idea from." A small smile was plastered on his face and he then quickly crept over the bed and laid his head down on his pillow. He sighed in content, probably happy that he could finally relax after another hard day. Even though Suho was always really busy he always took such great care of you and today he had proved again, that you could trust him. He shoved all the other girls, idols aside for you, a normal girl. When you had started your relationship with Suho all your friends had warned you that he would drop you for another girl, but you were happy you hadn't listened to them. 


You lowered your body so you were lying next to him and looked up at his face. He was looking so relaxed and carefree while he was trying to fall asleep. You didn't know why but you enjoyed it to watch him fall asleep, he looked like an angel. Suddenly a smile spread over his face and he rolled over to his side, swinging his arm over your middle. "Stop starring at me." He mocked with a raspy voice and you giggled. "I love you, thanks for staying so loyal Suho-ah." One of his eyes opened for a while before he sighed. "Why wouldn't I be? I love you, not someone else." 


Unable to retain yourself you pushed your lips on his and when you pulled back his eyes fluttered open in surprise. In reflex his arms snuggled around your waist before he pushed you down on the mattrass so he could hover over you. "What was that for?" You smirked at him and let your brows dance playfully on your forehead. "I think you deserve a reward, don't you?"
 

His eyes lit up the moment you said that and he pouted innocently. "Yeah, I think so too." You giggled and circled your arms around his neck, pulling his face closer to yours. "Are you ready?" He nodded firmly before placing his lips over yours in a passionate kiss and he then tugged the sheets over the both of you. This was going to become a long night...

 


Requested by worldunderwraps