When you're pregnant

Suho One Shots

 

You laughed and shook your head, trying hard not to blush at the many compliments people gave you. You were at a dinner party and it would be the last thing you would do until the baby would get born. Suho didn't want you to work during your pregnancy so you had agreed that when you were 6 months far that you would take a little break. It was hard to leave the fans and the spotlight behind for three whole months but you knew it was as well better for you as for the baby. 


Suho took great care of you as much as he could. He also worked less now so he could be with you more and could make sure you would rest. He was really sweet and would always freak out if something went wrong. He was excited about the baby and couldn't wait for the day it was born. He loved the child just as much already as you did even though it was still inside of you. 


"You two are such a cute couple. You two deserve to have this wonderful gift." One person said. "The baby is going to be such a pretty thing, just look at you two." The other continued. All of these sayings made you feel a little shy, because you didn't know or you were ready to be an amazing mother. But after carrying around with this baby for 6 months already you weren't in the position to change your mind anymore. 


"I'm gonna get something to drink." You informed and Suho gave you a nod and a peck on your cheek before you raised from your chair and walked to the bar. You asked the bartender for some water and waited patiently, feeling Suho's eyes drilling into your back. A man came to stand beside you. You didn't know who he was so you ignored him. You didn't have any reason to talk to him so you just kept looking to the front. 


Then the man got what he needed and turned around, punching you in the stomach with his elbow in the process. You took a sharp breath as you felt a stang go through your body but it didn't hurt that much and it wasn't as bad as it looked. The man apologized to you as he saw you were pregnant and you quickly said you were okay and that he didn't have to feel bad about it. 


But then your worried boyfriend rushed to your side, of course he had seen the whole thing happening. "What the hell, can't you look out?" His voice wasn't loud but really severe so it still sounded scary. "I'm really sorry." The man mumbled again and made a little bow before walking away, still feeling guilty. Suho turned you around so you were facing him. His expression was concerned as his eyes scanned your body. "Are you okay?" He asked a little panicked and you quickly nodded. "Yeah, sure. Don't worry about it, I barely felt it." You assured him but he didn't seem convinced. 


"The punch seemed pretty hard baby, I think you need a check up." You chuckled and shook your head. Then you grabbed his hands and placed them over your belly. "Do you know what's in here?" You asked him and he frowned, thinking you had gone crazy. "Uhhmm...A baby?" He whispered, wondering or he should really take you to the hospital. "Yes, but most importantly...there is a lot of water." You said but he still didn't understand. 


"The water is around the baby, it's everywhere. The baby is safely protected in my belly because the water catches all the bumps and shockes that come from outside. The baby probably didn't even feel it, because the water held it back." You explained and saw how intensely your boyfriend was listening to you. It was as if he was a child who was listening to his mother who was teaching him a life lesson. 


"I didn't know that." He eventually said and you shot him a smile. "It's okay, you can't know everything, that's why you have me." He smiled and cupped your cheeks with his hands. "What should I do without you jagi?" He asked and you giggled before pecking his lips lovingly. "Probably freak out." He nodded and smiled into the kiss, being happy to have you as his wonderful girlfriend and the amazing mother of his child. 

 


Requested by Hyeyeongjung