When you study together

Suho One Shots

 

You were still wandering around in his apartment, even though it was already extremely late. Suho didn't make any effort to get you out and and it didn't look like he was really acknowledging your presence right now, but you didn't feel bad because of that. Suho was your boyfriend but you two had never been far with each other yet. You hadn't even slept with each other in the innocent way. It was not like you weren't comfortable around each other or didn't love another enough, but you had both agreed to take it slow. 


So the fact that you were still in his place even though it was already past midnight was an exception. But you were both doing something really important right now. You were studying for the SAT test which was coming up next week. You and Suho had planned to go to the same university but therefor you first needed to pass this test.


The language parts weren't that hard for you, but it was the math which was making it so damn difficult. You had to score enough points out of 800 on that topic to pass and you had never been good with numbers. If you would fail this test you would be really sad and secretly you would be a little jealous if Suho would pass, but that was nothing more than normal.


You sighed tiredly as you lifted your gaze from your book to your boyfriend who was lying on the bed. You had made yourself comfortable on the floor but after sitting there for such a long time it became pretty painful for your . You slowly raised and your eyes widened when your bones knacked from not moving for a couple hours. Your boyfriend also looked up when he heard the sound and smiled when his eyes fell on you. "Are you quitting for today?" He asked with his sweet voice and you shook your head. "Naah, I'm just taking a short break." 


You took place next to him on the soft mattress. You leaned against the wooden headboard as Suho continued where he had left off, not giving a sign that he was going to stop anytime soon. With arms crossed over your chest you watched how he was deepened into his curriculum and you felt your eyes drop. It was late and studying was asking a lot of your energy. Suho's bed was really soft and cozy and it was just perfect for you to fall asleep on. You closed your eyes and started to think about stupid things. 


You truly thought that you had only been off for a couple minutes but you woke up from a kiss on your cheek. Yo groaned in dislike and fluttered your eyes open, meeting two brown eyes wich were right in front of you. "Hey baby." He smiled at you and you sighed somewhat exhausted. "Hey." Your voice cracked from sleeping so long and you looked at the alarm clock which was standing on his nightstand. "..." You muttered when you noticed two hours had passed.

 
"Why didn't you wake me up? A break normally takes 10 minutes ya know?" Suho chuckled as he turned his head back to you. "I do know that but you were looking so peaceful while sleeping, I didn't want to wake you." A smile reached your lips and you crawled over to him. "What are you studying now?" You asked and he started to tell you everything he had done while you had been sleeping. Worry started gnawing at you as you heard how much you were running behind now.


You had wasted so much time by sleeping and the worst thing was that you didn't understand a word about what he was saying. You looked up at his face, but his eyes were focussed on his book so he missed you panicked look. In reflex you jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom, locking yourself in there in the process. It remained silent on the other side for a moment before you heard some movement and a knock on the door. 


"______-ah, what's wrong?" Suho asked concerned and hit his fist against the wood, asking you to let him in. "I'm going to mess up oppa, I'm not smart enough to pass that test." You sobbed and wiped your tears away with the back of your hands. "You're not going to fail baby, you'll pass! There's not a single second that I'll ever doubt that. Please get out honey, locking yourself in the bathroom is not a good solution." 


You sighed, knowing that of course he was right again so you opened the door. As soon as you appeared in his sight he wrapped his arms around you and trapped you in a tight embrace, in the doorway of his bathroom. You relaxed against his touch and hugged him back, clunging onto him. "Can you bring me home?" You asked but Suho shook his head before grabbing your hand and drawing you to his bedroom again. "No, you stay here tonight." He concluded, not excepting any contradiction from you. 


He placed you down on his bed and threw his books on his desk so he could crawl next to you. He pulled the covers over the both of you and you both laid there, feeling a little awkward. "Do you think I'll make it?" You whispered and Suho his side, staring at you. "I do, you're smart but you just need self-confidence, that's all." You nodded and smiled, finally calming down. "Thanks oppa." 


He smiled back and s his arm around your middle, pulling you against his chest. "Now go to sleep, I don't like to see you this worn out. Tomorrow is another day and more time to study, and I'll help you." You sighed in content and melted in his hold. "I love you oppa." You muttered and the last thing you heard before you fell asleep was, "I love you too, with all my heart." 

 


Requested by roseheyli