When you're pregnant but you're nervous to tell him

Suho One Shots

 

You had no idea how you had managed to get home in one piece. You had been crying all the way and your sight had been pretty blurry. It was dangerous to drive a car like that but you just hadn't been able to hold yourself back. Last night you had had a big argument with Suho and now you had figured out that you were pregnant. 


You were just so scared to confront him right now. What if he was still mad at you and didn't want a child with you? What if he would be angry for you getting pregnant in the first place and break up with you? What of he didn't want a baby and would leave you so you would become a single mom? These were the thoughts you had been struggling with while driving home and were the causing of your unstoppable crying, and maybe your changing hormones were also. 
 

You walked into your apartment and hurried to find Suho. His shoes were already standing on the floor which meant that he was home. You tripped over your own feet as you ran down the hallway to your room where the light was still on. You opened the door and found him lying on the bed, looking at his phone. 


He had actually planned to ignore you for the rest of the evening. but his heart broke when he looked up at you. You stumbled a little more inside of the room and sat down in front of him. "Suho-ah, I'm sorry." You stuttered and he really tried not to give into your apology. Suddenly sobs bursted out of your throat and you hid your face in your hands. 


Suho was shocked by your emotional outburst. He sat up straight and quickly pulled you into a hug. "Ssshhh, yah baby it's okay. I'm not that angry anymore, don't cry." But whatever he said he couldn't sooth you. He panicked a little when he had tried to calm you down, had tried to make you laugh and had tried everthing he could of but you still just kept crying. 


At a sudden moment he just didn't know what to do anymore and just held you tightly while rubbing your back, hoping that at one moment you would stop. You were still sobbing when you pulled back a little to look at him. "What's wrong princess?" He asked with a worried expression. You grabbed his shirt and tried to calm yourself down so you could speak to him. 


His eyes were showing you how panicked he was by seeing you like this, breaking down in front of him. He thought that it was all because of the argument but still wondered how it could possibly upset you this much. You looked him in the eye and took a deep breath. 'I'm pregnant." You spit it out before you could think twice. If he wanted to leave you he would do it anyway so it didn't matter or you made up a story of not. 


He eyes widened in shock, but he did not move. It was as if he was glued onto the sheets of the bed while he stared at your face, where the tears were still streaming. Then he let out a shuddering breath before a smile crept over his face, his own eyes getting watery. "Are you serious?" You nodded your head slowly, not knowing what to think of his reaction. 


"Oh my god, that is amazing!" He pulled you against his chest again and squeezed you in happiness. "Don't cry baby, don't cry. Everything is okay now." He chuckled softly in the crook of your neck as he rubbed your back. You had expected something, but definitely not this. He was reacting in a much different way than you had expected and it confused you. You listened to his smooth voice inside of your ear and tried to get a hold of yourself again, although that wasn't easy. 


Suho loosened his hold around you and pushed you back so he could look at your face. "Why are you crying now jagi, this is amazing news! We're gonna have a baby." He smiled and you giggled through your tears. "But I thought you would be mad." He shook his head and flickered your forehead. "Why would I be mad? I love to have kids with you." He combed your hair away from your face and wiped away your tears. 


"And we were fighting..." Suho fell silent before he sighed. "That was my fault too, I was a jealous jerk. But that doesn't mean I would be angry because you're pregnant." He laid down on the bed and pulled you with him so you could rest on his chest. "Ah, one more thing, I want a girl." Suho suddenly said and you frowned while making eye contact with him. "Why?" 


A cheesy smile appeared on his face. "Because then she'll be just as beautiful as her mother." You pulled a face what made him laugh. "What if it's a boy?" You asked and his grin became even bigger. "Then we can always hope tha he has a heart of gold, just as my wonderful jagi." You hid your head in your hands and squealed what made Suho trap you in a hug. "I love you baby." He whispered and you sighed in content. "I love you too oppa." Now you realized all your fears had been for nothing. 

 


Requested by RiCa1826