When you have blisters

Suho One Shots

 

 You were sitting on the sofa, rubbing your hurt feet. They were full with blisters, there were like 5 of them on each foot. You groaned and laid your legs down so you were lying flat on the couch. You had had dance practice all night and your shoes were a little to small. But you were to lazy to go and buy new, bigger shoes and now your painful feet were the consequences of that. Tomorrow you would have to make of walk through the woods with your school. And with these blisters that wouldn't be such a pleasant trip. 


Suho wasn't home yet and if he would see you like this he would make a scene a prohibit you to go. You sighed and ran to the kitchen to get the first aid kit. The least you could do was trying to hide your wounds for you overreacting boyfriend. After you had treated yourself you fell asleep in the couch. You didn't hear when Suho had come home but when you woke up you weren't lying on the couch anymore, though you did fall asleep there. You found yourself in your comforable bed with your sleeping boyfriend next to you. He had pulled you on his chest and his arm were tightly wrapped around you. His legs were entangled with yours and his hot breath was on your head.


The other good thing was that his feet luckily didn't touch your so it didn't hurt. Your feet were burning and every time you moved them it was feeling like they were on fire. You groaned when one of them slid along the covers and you almost felt like screaming. You slipped your hand on Suho's belly and kept it there, hearing him sigh in content because of your touch. 'This silly boy.' You thought as you drifted away into a deep sleep again while you tried to move your feet as little as possible. 


The next moring you woke up with a tickling feeling on your stomach. You moaned before blinking your eyes open and keeping your feet as still as you could. Suho was lying next to you and was staring down at you while leaning his chin in his hand. His other hand was on your belly, what explained the tickling feeling. His lips crulled up into a sleepy smile while his eyes were still half closed. His hair was messed up and he was shirtless. The only thing that still missed was his hoarse voice. "Good morning baby." You smiled when you heard it. "Hey." You rolled on your side and took his hand into yours so you could play with his fingers. 


"Ready for today?" He asked while putting some hair behind your ear. You innerly cried when he reminded you of your walk. "Totally." You lied while throwing the covers back and hanging your legs out of the bed. You hid your head in your hands, thinking about how you were going to survive this day. Suddenly you felt how two arms crept around your waist and pulled you closer. "I'm sorry I was home late yesterday. I promis I'll make it up to you today. How was your dance practice last night?" He asked while pushing his nose against your neck. "Uuhm, it was great!" You tried to convice him and yourself. 


He chuckled before he let you go and stood up from the bed. After stretching he left you alone so you could get dressed in peace. While pushing like 20 plasters in your bag you went downstairs to Suho who was already waiting for you. "Ready to go?" He asked while reaching his hand out. "Uhu!' You grabbed his hand and followed him to the car. At least you didn't also had to walk to school. 


In the beginning of the walk it didn't seem that bad at all. You felt your blisters but they didn't hurt that much at all. You could perfectly follow the tempo of the other students and only needed Suho's hand for some support. But after two hours of walking it was the total opposite. Your feet started to hurt more and more and walking normally became difficult. Each step became more painful and time seemed to pass slower. Suho also started to notice that something was wrong with you since you started to clung on his arm more and more. "Are you okay _______-ah?" You shook your hea head pointed to a bench near you. "I have to sit." 


You hubbled over to it and sat down. You pulled your shoes out, together with your sock and revealed you damaged feet. You heard how Suho in his breath when he saw them and grabbed them carefully. "_______? What the hell happened?" He asked in awe while he studied your foot. "My shoes were to small." You groaned while rubbing your temples from pain and frustration. "What? Why didn't you tell me? I would have bought you other shoes! I why did you even consider coming today?" Suho was massaging your soles while looking concerned. "Because it was suposed to be fun! I didn't want to ruin the fun!" You wailed but Suho patted your hair in comfort. 


"_______-ah, I mean, look at you!" You pouted while looking up at him from under your eyelashes, blinking cutely. "I'm sorry." He sighed and frowned at you. "You better are, now let's take you back." He kneeled down in front of you, his back showing. Since you already knew what he was doing you jumped up and climbed on his back. "You should take better care if yourself baby." He started his discourse and you sniffed. "I'm taking great care of myself! I just need some bigger shoes!" You said while pushing your head in his neck and nuzzling your nose against his skin. The other students were all staring at you two and were admiring how your boyfriend was carrying you on his back. He didn't seem to have any problem with carrying you to school. Well at least you wouldn't have to use your feet now.