When someone else kisses you

Suho One Shots

 

You were at a party together with your classmates. For the last week of school you guys had decided to go out together, as a goodbye. You were standing at the bar with Suho, Lay and a Kyungsoon, all classmates of yours. You had seen how Kyungsoo had been looking at you tonight, almost as if he was never going to see you again. You didn't like his look at all, it made you feel a little uncomfortable. You let your eyes go through the club to look for Suho, but he was no where to be found. You excused yourself to your friends and went to look for him. You wanted someone around you who was able to look at you like that, since he was your boyfriend. 


Your heels were clacking on the hard floor but were silenced by the hard music that sounded through the air. Why couldn't you find him? It wasn't like this club was that big, thinking about to look for him outside you were suddenly turned around. You shrieked when you saw Kyungsoo's brown eyes staring down at you in such a way that it made you shudder. "Kyungsoo what..." You were interrupted when he suddenly kissed you hard. At first you didn't react at all, you were in shock. But when you got a hold of yourself again you started to push and hit against his chest to get him away from you. You squealed when he grabbed the back of your neck and kept you in place. You started to fight for your freedome, angrily placing your hand against his shoulder or pulling at his hair. 


Tears streamed down your cheeks while he kept kissing you. You couldn't tell how relieved you were when someone pulled him away from you. You stumbled backwards, your legs trembling, your mind blank. You stopped walking when your back was against a wall and you couldn't go any further. Suho was standing in front of you, definitely really furious. You started crying harder when you thought he was angry at you because he thought you were kissing someone else. You crouched down and hit your hands in front of your face, and cried. You heard someone moan but didn't even attempt to look up. You were feeling so sick of yourself and it wans't even your fault. 


You froze when you felt a hand your hair. "Ssshh _______-ah, it's okay." Suho hushed in your ear. You lifted your head out of your hands and looked at him. He wasn't looking angry at you at all, all you saw in his eyes was concern. "S-Suho!" You whined and threw yourself in his arms. These were the only arms which you wanted to hold you right now. "I'm swear I didn't..." You started to explain but he talked right through you. "I know baby, I saw what happened. Don't worry, he won't hurt you again." You felt how all the weight fell of your shoulders when he said that. You pressed your face against his shirt and made it all wet because of your stupid tears that wouldn't stop flowing. 


"Suho please bring me home." You begged while clamping onto him. He nodded and wrapped his arm around you protectively while leading you out of the club. While walking out you passed Kyungsoo again, he was staring at you again and you instinctively crept closer to Suho. Suho pressed your head against his chest so you couldn't see him anymore. You pushed your face harder against him and inhaled his scent. You were so happy that you had him. Who knows what would have happened when he hadn't been here to save you.


When you came at the car he opened the door for you, sat you down in your seat and fastened your seatbelt for you. After he closed the door he walked around the car and got in himself. "Why weren't you with your friends anyway? Why were you wandering around all by yourself?" His voice wasn't accusatory, just very upset. "I was looking for you." You muttered as you stared down at your hands on your lap. You heard him sigh and he shook his head. "I'm so sorry ________-ah, I'll never leave you alone again." He grabbed your hand and entwined his fingers with yours. At least you felt save now, now you were with the only man who could ever kiss you again.